Author Topic: Nutritional Guru giving out advices at the gym today....  (Read 2902 times)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: Nutritional Guru giving out advices at the gym today....
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »
If you did a half year cycle on a low dose of say 250mg-500mg of testosterone a week, your gains wouldn't be massive but if you got off properly with all the right steps you probably could keep a good deal of it; Stavios, what do you think?

I think that is spot on..I was up to 235 on cycle...Now just 220 4 months after PCT.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
So I was working out when I overhear this guy talking to his overweight buddies (who I guess is training) saying -Expert-: talking to the fatter guy saying "listen bro, your brain can't function if you don't eat carbs, you have to get atleast 100 grams of carbs a day for it to work" -Fatter Guy-: "dude I haven't eaten bread in two weeks, today all I ate was 3 apples, a bananna, and a salad" all the while the guy kept glancing at me, so then the other guy says "dude you have to starve yourself at night, at first it sucks but your body will get used to it!" Anyway I'm not really the type of guy to butt in peoples conversations so I just finished my set and moved on, but it amazes me sometimes the things you hear when working out, not to mention I feel kind of bad for the fatter guy, he really seemed to be suffering lol..

isnt funny when guys seek advice from idiots rather than someone that is inshape like you...the stupidity of human kind
A

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 01:53:09 PM »
how much does your body produce naturally? isn't it close to that?

No, way, way less...even 200mg a week is way more than your average guy makes...
I hate the State.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 01:54:28 PM »
isnt funny when guys seek advice from idiots rather than someone that is inshape like you...the stupidity of human kind

not every one can be falcon wise and have falcon genetics to be tall like us my friend, i hope you are doing fine  :)

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 01:55:11 PM »
define "a bit different"

you will keep a little tiny bit of muscle that you wouldn't have naturaly.

shoulders and traps will be the first to shrink

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 01:56:06 PM »
mankind is pathetic

never taking the time to know themselves through diet and activity, when they meet failure they give up because thats how mankind conditions you. mankind does not condition you to be a self scientist and a leader
A

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »
mankind is pathetic

never taking the time to know themselves through diet and activity, when they meet failure they give up because thats how mankind conditions you. mankind does not condition you to be a self scientist and a leader

The key-=paint thinner...
I hate the State.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 01:59:31 PM »
not every one can be falcon wise and have falcon genetics to be tall like us my friend, i hope you are doing fine  :)

thanks i got my dick sucked all night by a 6.5 hoe lol

falcon-wise is simply realising how to act-right and treat everyone 'good' and be a little humble and realize if your not inshape then you need to "hit the books" cause ya have alot to learn you know

i hate fatties debating just about anything with me. they will even recite this or that about some medical journal proclaiming you need meat or rediculous high protien or recite from some bodybuilder that they need oats and chicken breast with a side of cock in every meal  ::)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »
The key-=paint thinner...

the paint thinner joke lacks substance or depth, it is what it is, try not to focus on something so empty, move on shall we, fly weegar fly
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »
So how much protein do you think is needed johnny?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 02:01:31 PM »
thanks i got my dick sucked all night by a 6.5 hoe lol

falcon-wise is simply realising how to act-right and treat everyone 'good' and be a little humble and realize if your not inshape then you need to "hit the books" cause ya have alot to learn you know

i hate fatties debating just about anything with me. they will even recite this or that about some medical journal proclaiming you need meat or rediculous high protien or recite from some bodybuilder that they need oats and chicken breast with a side of cock in every meal  ::)

i agree with you on protein, i barely eat about 100 grams while most here get many times that

ASJChaotic

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2009, 02:02:23 PM »
So how much protein do you think is needed johnny?

if you look at how a normal person eats they barely get 60 grams lol

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 02:02:30 PM »

Well, they were all buddies so...but it's pretty bad out there, the other day a guy asked me "what kind of steriods are you on?" I said "none" he asked "then how do you get all your veins to stick out like that?" Lol..I just said I really can't tell you it just happens when I get lean, then I said "just keep working out and they'll come, the more consistant you are the better results you'll see" I had to walk away, from the guy..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 02:03:32 PM »
the paint thinner joke lacks substance or depth, it is what it is, try not to focus on something so empty, move on shall we, fly weegar fly

You seem more lucid these days...what happened? ???
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2009, 02:06:12 PM »
if you look at how a normal person eats they barely get 60 grams lol

I mean for optimal body composition, muscle gain / fat loss while preserving muscle

ASJChaotic

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2009, 02:06:46 PM »
Well, they were all buddies so...but it's pretty bad out there, the other day a guy asked me "what kind of steriods are you on?" I said "none" he asked "then how do you get all your veins to stick out like that?" Lol..I just said I really can't tell you it just happens when I get lean, then I said "just keep working out and they'll come, the more consistant you are the better results you'll see" I had to walk away, from the guy..

lol those "teams"
the same guys who rep out massive 65 pound bench press for 2  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2009, 02:08:41 PM »

me being the humble open minded guy that i am i was never 'bashful' or having too much of an ego to ask every person in the gym that looked in shape what the fuck they were eating. im a social person but not always well recieved , im a fast talker and can tend to make people feel inferior by the speed of my brain alone when in reality i try to comfort them with truth and reality

This is a HUGE problem with alot of people and getbiggers, they are so full of themselves that they only listen to whats in there head or what they read and never ask around to people what they eat to  formulate a better path for themselves. this leads to more delusion about there self image eventually this turns to pure hatred of the world

so when i used to go to a gym i would learn a little bit from everyone to truly learn how to be a master like u
A

ASJChaotic

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2009, 02:09:39 PM »
I mean for optimal body composition, muscle gain / fat loss while preserving muscle

i believe 1 gram per Kilogram is sufficient  :)

if you look at Mike Mentzer and others they had a high carb low protein cutting diet
i like it this way too, carbs are more muscle sparing than proteins
after you get around 1 g per kg you should get the rest in what you like to eat, i like carbs  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2009, 02:10:04 PM »
You seem more lucid these days...what happened? ???

u act if lucid is bad? have i ever been non lucid, is lucid good , whats happening with people like u and how they think? im not following  ???
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »
few cups of milk
few cups of beans
some dabs of peanutbutter
some soy milk

is all the protien Ineed
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »
i believe 1 gram per Kilogram is sufficient  :)

if you look at Mike Mentzer and others they had a high carb low protein cutting diet
i like it this way too, carbs are more muscle sparing than proteins
after you get around 1 g per kg you should get the rest in what you like to eat, i like carbs  :D

Well I did a cut once with a little less than 1g / kg and my body composition got worse than on a cut with significantly more than that. Agreed on the other part.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2009, 02:12:14 PM »

How mcuh protein do you think we need?
I hate the State.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2009, 02:13:35 PM »
few cups of milk
few cups of beans
some dabs of peanutbutter
some soy milk

is all the protien Ineed

i agree, i can't believe some guys on here eat 500 grams a day  :o :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »
u act if lucid is bad? have i ever been non lucid, is lucid good , whats happening with people like u and how they think? im not following  ???

No, it's good. You just seem saner now, good thing.
I hate the State.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2009, 02:14:07 PM »
me being the humble open minded guy that i am i was never 'bashful' or having too much of an ego to ask every person in the gym that looked in shape what the fuck they were eating. im a social person but not always well recieved , im a fast talker and can tend to make people feel inferior by the speed of my brain alone when in reality i try to comfort them with truth and reality

This is a HUGE problem with alot of people and getbiggers, they are so full of themselves that they only listen to whats in there head or what they read and never ask around to people what they eat to  formulate a better path for themselves. this leads to more delusion about there self image eventually this turns to pure hatred of the world

so when i used to go to a gym i would learn a little bit from everyone to truly learn how to be a master like u

I hear you my man, trust me I'm always down to help out people, give advice (or atleast tell them what works for me), but it takes balls/ignorance to just walk up to a complete stanger and ask them what kind of steriods are you on?? Who does this?? Theres a kinder way to initiate a conversation in my opinion..