Author Topic: CLEANING out the GETBIG Pwning Archive:Found POWERRODS Picture.(After Steroids?)  (Read 8202 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I wasn`t intending to PWN anyone.  This picture just happened to be stuck in that designation of folders under GetBig on my computer.  View my initial post contained in the thread.  The picture is open to interpretation I assume and others seem to be applying their own insight as to how they understand the picture posted.

My curiosity was to the effect of when was the picture taken and was is before or after he took steroids and what training had he undergone to attain the level of physique displayed.

I see what you are saying, but taking steroids alone doesn't make one a bodybuilder given heaps of people dabble in them even though they have no base, cause or knowledge of using them. And Power Rod isn't one of the guys who gives out advice on things like nutrition and lifting while looking like crap, like some of the other guys here do. He does rag on people's looks sometimes, but as noted before, it's just good-natured jibing which is impersonal. He doesn't even stalk guys or harass the same (bunch of) posters by posting their pics non-stop.

So nothing has been proven here, other than the fact that Herr Rod is one funny fcuker.