Author Topic: NBA playoffs 2009  (Read 51011 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: NBA playoffs 2009
« Reply #750 on: June 08, 2009, 10:08:33 PM »
Yes, because EVERYONE wants to see the NBAs #1 marketed and financed team win it again for like the 20th time...  ::)

Ah, the hate..

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #751 on: June 08, 2009, 10:22:38 PM »
Yes, because EVERYONE wants to see the NBAs #1 marketed and financed team win it again for like the 20th time...  ::)

did you know stern switched the 2011 all star weekend from miami back to L.a. again?

2nd time in 5 years l.a. will host it. Some teams have yet to host one.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #752 on: June 09, 2009, 12:25:01 AM »

i would hope that cities that pull crowds and have history in the NBA would have the majority of the All Star Weekends, makes better business sense. David Stern is promoting a product, I would do the same. who wants to see All Star Weekend in Milwaukee.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #753 on: June 09, 2009, 06:36:58 AM »
i would hope that cities that pull crowds and have history in the NBA would have the majority of the All Star Weekends, makes better business sense. David Stern is promoting a product, I would do the same. who wants to see All Star Weekend in Milwaukee.

actually me.they have some of the best home brewed beers on earth.
DAWG

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #754 on: June 09, 2009, 07:06:40 AM »

...rhetorical champ

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #755 on: June 09, 2009, 07:56:58 AM »
so i just read orlando will get the all star weekend duties for 2013.

first time an easter nconference city gets it since '03.

body88

« Reply #756 on: June 09, 2009, 08:24:45 AM »
What do my predictions have to do with your stupid comment LOL? Try and stay on subject.

....and I've made all of about 3 predictions cheif. All 3 were NOT favored to win by any stretch.

Who's upset  ???.

They have to do with your know it all attitude and how you're never right about anything.  You've had a chip on your shoulder since day one.  Looks like you're upset "chief".

body88

« Reply #757 on: June 09, 2009, 08:29:36 AM »
did you know stern switched the 2011 all star weekend from miami back to L.a. again?

No shit.  The NBA is a business and they want to make money.  L.A is the largest basketball market in the country, the weather is good and there are stars all over the place. It makes perfect sense why Stern would make the switch. Ex:  No one gives a shit about Orlando, nevermind a all star game in Orlando.

Let me guess, you want some of the small market clubs to have a shot?  Not only would that be a terrible business decision, it would undermine the concept of the all all star game (it's a spectacle).

Ps, save the rhetorical bullshit.  The first part is not rhetorical.  We know what you're saying....it's not to hard to read between the lines, "chief".

Btw, I think your bfury.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #758 on: June 09, 2009, 08:54:35 AM »
No shit.  The NBA is a business and they want to make money.  L.A is the largest basketball market in the country, the weather is good and there are stars all over the place. It makes perfect sense why Stern would make the switch. Ex:  No one gives a shit about Orlando, nevermind a all star game in Orlando.

nothing l.a. has that miami can't deliver, did you read my post fully einstein? Read slow next time little buddy.

Let me guess, you want some of the small market clubs to have a shot?  Not only would that be a terrible business decision, it would undermine the concept of the all all star game (it's a spectacle).

yea as a fan id love to see more cities host all star weekend, please just shut the fuck up. How did you become a mod here again?

Ps, save the rhetorical bullshit.  The first part is not rhetorical.  We know what you're saying....it's not to hard to read between the lines, "chief".

Btw, I think your bfury.

Now you speak for ATHEIST? because if he knew what i was "saying" than he wouldnt need to state the obvious.

You think i'm bf? well i guess this where i completely write you off as i'm still waiting on ron to add the ignore feature.

Damn youre pathetic, what did bf do to you? You take this stuff a little too serious.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #759 on: June 09, 2009, 09:09:01 AM »
nothing l.a. has that miami can't deliver, did you read my post fully einstein? Read slow next time little buddy.

yea as a fan id love to see more cities host all star weekend, please just shut the fuck up. How did you become a mod here again?

Now you speak for ATHEIST? because if he knew what i was "saying" than he wouldnt need to state the obvious.

You think i'm bf? well i guess this where i completely write you off as i'm still waiting on ron to add the ignore feature.

Damn youre pathetic, what did bf do to you? You take this stuff a little too serious.

LA is better

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #760 on: June 09, 2009, 09:09:35 AM »
They have to do with your know it all attitude and how you're never right about anything.  You've had a chip on your shoulder since day one.  Looks like you're upset "chief".

"waaa waa youre a know it all"

"youre never right about anything"

ignore me then, valerie.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #761 on: June 09, 2009, 11:55:37 AM »
LA is better

Quoted for Mutha-Fuckin truth!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #762 on: June 09, 2009, 12:15:57 PM »
so i just read orlando will get the all star weekend duties for 2013.

first time an easter nconference city gets it since '03.

thank god you dont start too many threads.. ::)

...rhetorical champ

actually Court Jester, i explained why it made financial sense to have the All Star Weekend in LA.
cope.
  then dance for us and play your flute, you are here to entertain and that is all.

body88

« Reply #763 on: June 09, 2009, 12:43:10 PM »

Now you speak for ATHEIST? because if he knew what i was "saying" than he wouldn't need to state the obvious.

Let's see, other than L.A being a far bigger media/basketball market (the second largest media market in the United States), having far better access to celebrities and production and also having the ability to house the actual allstar game in one of the most historic and recognized basketball venues in the world, nothing ::)

Who gives a shit what you want?  The NBA places their allstar game in the market that gives them the best chance to generate revenue.  Let's see, would L.A fit that bill?  Second largest media market in America? Check.  Largest basketball market in America? Check.  Stars celebs and location?  Check.  God you're a fucking moron.  You make it seem like there is some sort of L.A bias....when the fact is that the "bias" = L.A being the perfect market for a NBA allstar game.

I was voted a mod by my peers.  The same ones who think you're a bonehead - bonehead.

I don't need to...he's so much smarter than you it's comical to see you dance for him.

Please make my life easier.  I will be 20% smarter since I wont have to read your posts anymore.

I could give a shit what you do, "chief".  You're an immature poster, who gets off stirring the pot and talking down to everyone else.  I am 100% certain what I do is far more prestigious than anything you partake in Mr. 6'5 290.  ::) 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #764 on: June 09, 2009, 05:42:47 PM »

Let's see, other than L.A being a far bigger media/basketball market (the second largest media market in the United States), having far better access to celebrities and production and also having the ability to house the actual allstar game in one of the most historic and recognized basketball venues in the world, nothing ::)

Who gives a shit what you want?  The NBA places their allstar game in the market that gives them the best chance to generate revenue.  Let's see, would L.A fit that bill?  Second largest media market in America? Check.  Largest basketball market in America? Check.  Stars celebs and location?  Check.  God you're a fucking moron.  You make it seem like there is some sort of L.A bias....when the fact is that the "bias" = L.A being the perfect market for a NBA allstar game.

I was voted a mod by my peers.  The same ones who think you're a bonehead - bonehead.

I don't need to...he's so much smarter than you it's comical to see you dance for him.

Please make my life easier.  I will be 20% smarter since I wont have to read your posts anymore.
I could give a shit what you do, "chief".  You're an immature poster, who gets off stirring the pot and talking down to everyone else.  I am 100% certain what I do is far more prestigious than anything you partake in Mr. 6'5 290.  ::) 

I agree with everything in body88's post......

2ND COMING....you're a shithead.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #765 on: June 09, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #766 on: June 09, 2009, 07:13:39 PM »
actually Court Jester, i explained why it made financial sense to have the All Star Weekend in LA.
cope.

yes, thank you for stating the obvious, again.

then dance for us and play your flute, you are here to entertain and that is all.

I don't even know what to say about this. Ill have the rent by next month i swear! LOL

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #767 on: June 09, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
I agree with everything in body88's post......

2ND COMING....you're a shithead.

shouldn't you be jerking off to a ray lewis poster? go sit down little guy.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #768 on: June 09, 2009, 07:16:25 PM »
come on 2nd...say orlando is gonna win...i need the lakers to win this one

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #769 on: June 09, 2009, 07:23:43 PM »
come on 2nd...say orlando is gonna win...i need the lakers to win this one

orlando will win this one.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #770 on: June 09, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »
I'll sound like an asshole, who cares. I hate these halftime stories.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #771 on: June 09, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »
fuck :(

Lakers will tighten up for the next two and finish it.

I know I asked this question earlier I think someone replied. I forgot the answer and don't feel like looking through the pages.

Think Lamar and Trevor will stay? What about Phil?

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #772 on: June 09, 2009, 09:37:39 PM »

I know I asked this question earlier I think someone replied. I forgot the answer and don't feel like looking through the pages.

there both going tot he cavs  ;D
i wish

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #773 on: June 09, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »
I'll sound like an asshole, who cares. I hate these halftime stories.

me too. I can feel the surge of estrogen in my body after these things are over :-X

shit is depressing.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #774 on: June 09, 2009, 09:41:01 PM »

phil said he will retire after next year (Lol)

lamar and trevor should be back.