Author Topic: NBA playoffs 2009  (Read 51364 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: NBA playoffs 2009
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2009, 02:29:22 AM »
lakers take care of utah, as expected, bring on houston!

now, Greg Oden, do you think portland management are regretting drafting this foul machine...it's a bit harsh, but thats all i see him do, foul.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2009, 05:20:26 AM »
i'm a front runner for giving up on a team that has had 17 straight losing seasons in a sport i hate to watch?

read my posts again, forget about my steelers beating your browns 11 straight times ;)

E

it's not a good argument to talk about how much your team has won or beatin someone when your trying to defend yourself against being a front runner...I have read your posts no need to read them again.you give up on your team if they have losing seasons thats a front runner/fair weather fan period.if your beloved steelers had 17 straight losing season's you would bail on them as well.your the worst kind of sports fan...thats also why your attempting to down play the NBA and there champions.because theres no Pittsburgh team to begin with and a Cleveland team might win it all.It's actually funny this was brought up.because I ask every steelers fan I come across if they support there pirates.And out of hundreds I think there was 1-2 that did.but I guarantee if the pirates won a couple world series that number would shoot threw the roof...but thats just your typical Pittsburgh fan for ya.
DAWG

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2009, 11:31:37 AM »
lakers take care of utah, as expected, bring on houston!

now, Greg Oden, do you think portland management are regretting drafting this foul machine...it's a bit harsh, but thats all i see him do, foul.

lol.   :)  He starting to have bust written all over him. 

I really wish the Lakers would close teams out and stop giving up 20 point leads. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2009, 02:26:23 PM »
lol.   :)  He starting to have bust written all over him. 

I really wish the Lakers would close teams out and stop giving up 20 point leads. 
if his ankles give in again i would consider him a epic bust, sam bowie all over again.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »
it's not a good argument to talk about how much your team has won or beatin someone when your trying to defend yourself against being a front runner...I have read your posts no need to read them again.you give up on your team if they have losing seasons thats a front runner/fair weather fan period.if your beloved steelers had 17 straight losing season's you would bail on them as well.your the worst kind of sports fan...thats also why your attempting to down play the NBA and there champions.because theres no Pittsburgh team to begin with and a Cleveland team might win it all.It's actually funny this was brought up.because I ask every steelers fan I come across if they support there pirates.And out of hundreds I think there was 1-2 that did.but I guarantee if the pirates won a couple world series that number would shoot threw the roof...but thats just your typical Pittsburgh fan for ya.

like i said i hate baseball and the pirates will never be a winner again

i refuse to support a team that plays a sport i don't like when the mgt makes no effort to make them a winner, buying tickets is just telling mgt you accept a losing team and their lack of effort to improve, smart fans like me stay away

your browns at least try to win, the pirates don't

i would not bail on the steelers, i love football

keep watching boring predictable 1st round nba basketball, the nba is milking you for every cent ;)

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »
if his ankles give in again i would consider him a epic bust, sam bowie all over again.

I agree, especially looking at how well Kevin Durant has played. 

The Boston v. Chicago series is pretty good.  I think Rondo should be suspended for the head shot on Brad Miller at the end of the game. 

Same for Dwight Howard in the Orlando game.  Elbow to the head.  He should sit for game six. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »
I agree, especially looking at how well Kevin Durant has played. 

The Boston v. Chicago series is pretty good.  I think Rondo should be suspended for the head shot on Brad Miller at the end of the game. 

Same for Dwight Howard in the Orlando game.  Elbow to the head.  He should sit for game six. 

Sheaht... Shaq has been doing that shit since 92.....

Never even gets a foul called...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »
Sheaht... Shaq has been doing that shit since 92.....

Never even gets a foul called...

Yeah he threw his share of elbows.   :)

Howard suspended, but Rondo not. 

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »
http://www.nbcchicago.com/sports/basketball/Worst-Person-In-The-World-Kevin-Garnett.html

Garnett has morphed into the biggest d-bag on the floor
By EAMONN BRENNAN
It's sad, sort of. We used to love Kevin Garnett. Remember when the Bulls were supposedly in the running to trade for him? Remember when Garnett was the Hall of Fame center stuck on a horrible franchise? Remember last year, when Garnett finally won that title, and you felt good for him, felt that if there was anyone who deserved a trade to a title contender, it was him?

Remember when it was easy to like Kevin Garnett?

We do. Unfortunately, those days are long gone.

Anyone who's watched even a few minutes of the Bulls series these last few days has seen an injured, besuited Garnett. He gets more TV time than Doc Rivers, it seems. Every time the camera flashes to Garnett, sitting on the sideline because he's too hurt to play, Garnett is doing one of two things. He's either a) sticking his chin out in a defiant mean-mug that at this point just looks stupid, especially from SOMEONE SITTING ON THE BENCH IN A SUIT, or b) raining down a host of obscenities, usually at Bulls players.

Which, to a point, is fine. If that's how Garnett needs to re-emasculate himself, to make up for the fact that his body his breaking down and he can't get on the court this year, fine. But last night was worse than usual. Last night crossed a line. After Brad Miller missed the first of two potentially game-tying overtime free throws, Garnett took time out of his busy injured schedule to yell "choke" at Brad Miller. Classy, man. (And this is coming from us, someone you'll rarely ever see complain about "class" in sports.) There's also this photo of a snarling Garnett getting in Ben Gordon's face, the same Ben Gordon who played through his injury last night while Garnett threw on Armani and did his cheerleading from the sidelines.

Garnett's Adidas campaign slogan is, get this, "Basketball is a Brotherhood." If our brother acted like such a raging, overcompensating, confused and classless d-bag, we'd have disowned him long ago.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu boston >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu boston >:(

Is that a photoshop?   

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »
i'm a fair weather fan just as much as you are a bandwagon fan

E

Whatever you say, dude...

Go motherfuckin' Ravens! Go motherfuckin' Orioles! 8)

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »
Is that a photoshop?   
no dude,he is a d-bag

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2009, 08:39:13 PM »
amazing game 6 tonight. this bulls/celtics series might be the best ever.

110 lead changes. 7 over times.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »
agreed...this bulls/Celtics match up is one for the ages.One of the best series in the history of basketball.
DAWG

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2009, 10:22:54 PM »
agreed...this bulls/Celtics match up is one for the ages.One of the best series in the history of basketball.

youre crazy, no offense. its a great competitive series but not close the best ever.
What series have you seen?

crazy overtimes though..
Ray Allen is just nuts.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2009, 11:22:28 PM »
wait a sec. didn't boston go seven games against .. was it Atlanta? in the first round last year??

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2009, 12:21:43 AM »
fuck the bulls and celtics,
its all about lakers and rockets.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »
fuck the bulls and celtics,
its all about lakers and rockets.
LOL rockets made it past the first round for the first time in 12 yrs...with all the talent we have we should be up there every year. I dont watch basketball very much but if i was a betting man id put my money on the lakers and im from houston.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2009, 01:07:15 AM »
LOL rockets made it past the first round for the first time in 12 yrs...with all the talent we have we should be up there every year. I dont watch basketball very much but if i was a betting man id put my money on the lakers and im from houston.
Houston will never win with Tracy Mcgrady, he can help em win 20 straight but can never win 4 in the postseason.

as for Greg oden, dude is a bust, yes a bust, i know his young and all that, but he showed nothing but stupidity this season, his a fouling machine, most likely cause he is to slow on his feet cause there full of pins and shit

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2009, 06:36:59 AM »
Houston will never win with Tracy Mcgrady, he can help em win 20 straight but can never win 4 in the postseason.

as for Greg oden, dude is a bust, yes a bust, i know his young and all that, but he showed nothing but stupidity this season, his a fouling machine, most likely cause he is to slow on his feet cause there full of pins and shit

you know oden just came off microfracture knee surgery right?

remember when amare came back after the same injury? in took him about 2 years to regain his explosiveness. Combined with the fact that this was essentially odens rookie year...hes far from a bust

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2009, 06:58:43 AM »
you know oden just came off microfracture knee surgery right?

remember when amare came back after the same injury? in took him about 2 years to regain his explosiveness. Combined with the fact that this was essentially odens rookie year...hes far from a bust
ok, im really tired of people referring to amare as a example, amare was a offensive force before he did his knee in, this guy is no force, he cannot defend, have you ever watched a whole game with greg oden playing, he cannot move well, hence the foul trouble, people say his a great defender?? how? i cannot remember alonzo mourning getting into foul trouble as often as this guy, and Zo contested every shot.

and maybe bust is a bad word, he was mad overrated and i am sure portland head office is disappointed.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2009, 07:01:43 AM »
Whatever team advances in the Bulls/Celtics will be depleted for the next round.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2009, 07:15:24 AM »
youre crazy, no offense. its a great competitive series but not close the best ever.
What series have you seen?

crazy overtimes though..
Ray Allen is just nuts.

not sure what your watchin...but don't take my word on it.Theres tons of sport writers and ESPN analysts that agree with me.

DAWG

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2009, 07:20:57 AM »
ok, im really tired of people referring to amare as a example, amare was a offensive force before he did his knee in, this guy is no force, he cannot defend, have you ever watched a whole game with greg oden playing, he cannot move well, hence the foul trouble, people say his a great defender?? how? i cannot remember alonzo mourning getting into foul trouble as often as this guy, and Zo contested every shot.

and maybe bust is a bad word, he was mad overrated and i am sure portland head office is disappointed.

what does offensive force have to do with anything? Oden wasn't a force before his injury? LOLZ. Are you saying you don't use your athleticism to rebound and block shots? Kenyon martin had the same injruy and it took some time for him to get anywhere close to his pre-injury explosiveness.

Did you watch his freshmen year at ostate? The guy had serious hops. He was extremely explosive. He averaged 10 boards and 3 blocks during his time at ohio state.

now one is saying he's a great defender scott. He has all the potential to be one.