Author Topic: NBA playoffs 2009  (Read 51193 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: NBA playoffs 2009
« Reply #275 on: May 07, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »
hahaha did anyone catch this

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: May 07, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »
Although it's not nearly as pronounced, check out Odom's vascularity around his shoulders, and the size of his delts (though those have atrophied too).  Same with Howard.  I’m not 100 percent certain, but they look like they’ve used.    

Have you been around people on the sauce?  It's easier to spot users if you've ever been around or trained with them.  

I have never used but i grew up in the gym first The Gym and when it converted to Gold's. I know a lot of juicers. you cant base it off of vascularity esp the type that NBA'ers have. they are not that vascular. their uniforms make them appear more muscular than they are.

Did you hear about Kim Willoughby? busted for sause..crazy

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: May 07, 2009, 07:58:35 PM »

yeah thats embarrassing. you cant slap a grown man on the back of the head on tv like that. i'd rather he punch me in the face for crying out loud.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #278 on: May 07, 2009, 08:02:47 PM »
I have never used but i grew up in the gym first The Gym and when it converted to Gold's. I know a lot of juicers. you cant base it off of vascularity esp the type that NBA'ers have. they are not that vascular. their uniforms make them appear more muscular than they are.

Did you hear about Kim Willoughby? busted for sause..crazy

Hey you go way back.   :)  Did you know Gold's is gone?  Forget which gym is in there now.   

I agree you can't look solely at vascularity (although oftentimes that's enough), which is why I mentioned their delt development. 

Yeah I heard about Kim.  STUPID!  Like she really need it?  She is the best volleyball player I've ever seen (live). 

I saw the Alston slap.  Deserved the suspension, but that was really funny.   ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 07, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »

yes his elbows make contact with the back of kobe's head. Also notice he gets lower than kobe and starts to box him out at the same time, his elbows wern't intentional. It's important that we distinguish between the two. This is called fighting for position, kobe gets mad, cocks back, and throws a elbow.

its really that simple. All i want is consistency from the nba.

EXACTLY what artest was doing was positioning what kobe did was malicious he intentionally threw that elbow at artest.

There are probably tons of nba players on shit right now LOL look at the mlb most of those dudes dont hold anywhere as much muscle as these guys and they are juicing.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #280 on: May 07, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »

haaaaahaha thats hilarious ;D

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: May 07, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »
Hey you go way back.   :)  Did you know Gold's is gone?  Forget which gym is in there now.   

I agree you can't look solely at vascularity (although oftentimes that's enough), which is why I mentioned their delt development. 

Yeah I heard about Kim.  STUPID!  Like she really need it?  She is the best volleyball player I've ever seen (live). 

I saw the Alston slap.  Deserved the suspension, but that was really funny.   ;D

Yeah Gold's closed, everyone went to Powerhouse on Keave street across from where The Gym was. lots of characters there.

Kim; most of all she got busted for nandralone which is what i believe a very common steroid right? so wouldnt you figure it would be easily detectable? i wouldnt think female volleyball players were on the stuff. how long was she on it? in college?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #282 on: May 08, 2009, 05:26:11 AM »
Cav's still dominating.another 20 point win in the books.
DAWG

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: May 08, 2009, 08:16:14 AM »
Cav's still dominating.another 20 point win in the books.
i think me and you are the only ones who will post about it LOLLZZZ  ;D

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: May 08, 2009, 09:31:01 AM »

I know...were not part of the masses.you know laker's,Celtics fans.steelers,cowboys fans.Yankee's,redsox fans..
oh well.....I like it that way.
DAWG

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: May 08, 2009, 10:55:40 AM »
Yeah Gold's closed, everyone went to Powerhouse on Keave street across from where The Gym was. lots of characters there.

Kim; most of all she got busted for nandralone which is what i believe a very common steroid right? so wouldnt you figure it would be easily detectable? i wouldnt think female volleyball players were on the stuff. how long was she on it? in college?

Yeah.  I think Alan Ichinose is running that one? 

Kim was using hardcore stuff.  Can't claim it was something in her supplements.   :)  Bone head move on her part.  Not sure how long she was using.  I never thought about it while she was at UH.  I know a lot of the football players use, but I just never suspected a woman's volleyball player would be on the sauce. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: May 08, 2009, 10:56:32 AM »

What a riveting series.  :) 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #287 on: May 08, 2009, 03:04:46 PM »
What a riveting series.  :) 

yeah they really should have a lot less teams in the nba playoffs ;)

E
E

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: May 08, 2009, 08:42:53 PM »
I know...were not part of the masses.you know laker's,Celtics fans.steelers,cowboys fans.Yankee's,redsox fans..
oh well.....I like it that way.
haha thats true,didnt think about that
will be an interesting game tomorrow to see if we can win on their home floor.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #289 on: May 08, 2009, 09:19:07 PM »
artest didn't deserve the flagrant 2

van gundy is a good commentator.

when he is on ABC he is annoying

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: May 08, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »
Nice win.  Kobe was outstanding again.  Did you see him block Yao's shot?  Don't mess with The Black Mamba.   :)

I didn't think Artest deserved a flagrant at all.  It was just a hard foul IMO.  But given how inconsistent the league has been, it would not surprise me if they suspended him.  His reputation precedes him. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #291 on: May 09, 2009, 03:29:49 AM »
Nice win.  Kobe was outstanding again.  Did you see him block Yao's shot?  Don't mess with The Black Mamba.   :)

I didn't think Artest deserved a flagrant at all.  It was just a hard foul IMO.  But given how inconsistent the league has been, it would not surprise me if they suspended him.  His reputation precedes him. 
he should be suspended and yao should sit out game 4, he was limping alot

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #292 on: May 09, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »
NBA downgraded Artests Flagrant 2 to Flagrant 1

Also, the NBA downgraded Ron Artest's flagrant foul against Pau Gasol in Friday night's Lakers-Rockets game from a flagrant-2 to a flagrant-1.
The downgrading of Artest's foul means he will carry only one flagrant foul point into Game 4 of the Rockets-Lakers series.

"The Artest play did not fit the criteria of a flagrant-2 -- unnecessary and excessive. It was unnecessary, but certainly not excessive," Jackson said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4154496

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 09, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »
Good decision. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 09, 2009, 03:04:42 PM »
Good decision. 
if he keeps hitting 3's like Dennis scott then thats a bad decision.

You need to excuse me, im in hater mode at the moment, i need yao out of game 4 and artest to commit another flagrant foul, which i think means he will be suspended

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 09, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »
if he keeps hitting 3's like Dennis scott then thats a bad decision.

You need to excuse me, im in hater mode at the moment, i need yao out of game 4 and artest to commit another flagrant foul, which i think means he will be suspended

Dennis Scott.  Haven't heard that name in a while.   :)  Hitting 3s was about the only thing he could do. 

Hate on mang.  You have a financial interest in the outcome.  I think LA wins the series regardless of whether Yao plays and/or is 100 percent.

The Mavericks suck.  Should not have fired Avery. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 09, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »
Quick what you did to Yao is what we call "bachi" here.   :o

Injury forces Yao out of Rockets-Lakers playoffs battle

By JONATHAN FEIGEN
Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
May 9, 2009, 8:28PM

Rockets center Yao Ming was ruled out for the remainder of the sesaon after a hairline fracture was found in his left foot Saturday evening.

The Rockets had hopes he could play Sunday in Game 4 in their series against the Los Angeles Lakers, but additional diagnostic tests found the fracture.

The hairline fracture will not require surgery but will require an eight-to-12-week rehabilitation. This is the third consecutive year that Yao's season was interrupted or ended by a fracture of a bone.

“Yao Ming had an initial test taken in the early morning hours on Saturday following the game,” said Rockets team physician Tom Clanton in a press release. “The original diagnosis of the left ankle sprain was based on the results of that test. Further diagnostic procedures performed later in the day revealed a hairline fracture on the top of his left foot. In order for the bone to heal properly, Yao will need to immobilize the foot by wearing a walking boot. No surgery is required and he should be able to resume his regular workout routine sometime between the next eight to 12 weeks.”

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6416739.html

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: May 09, 2009, 07:03:27 PM »
Quick what you did to Yao is what we call "bachi" here.   :o

Injury forces Yao out of Rockets-Lakers playoffs battle

By JONATHAN FEIGEN
Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
May 9, 2009, 8:28PM

Rockets center Yao Ming was ruled out for the remainder of the sesaon after a hairline fracture was found in his left foot Saturday evening.

The Rockets had hopes he could play Sunday in Game 4 in their series against the Los Angeles Lakers, but additional diagnostic tests found the fracture.

The hairline fracture will not require surgery but will require an eight-to-12-week rehabilitation. This is the third consecutive year that Yao's season was interrupted or ended by a fracture of a bone.

“Yao Ming had an initial test taken in the early morning hours on Saturday following the game,” said Rockets team physician Tom Clanton in a press release. “The original diagnosis of the left ankle sprain was based on the results of that test. Further diagnostic procedures performed later in the day revealed a hairline fracture on the top of his left foot. In order for the bone to heal properly, Yao will need to immobilize the foot by wearing a walking boot. No surgery is required and he should be able to resume his regular workout routine sometime between the next eight to 12 weeks.”

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6416739.html
Now thats what im talking about, now the rox will rely on 3 point shots, now dikembe or Yao, damn...Go lakers

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 09, 2009, 07:59:13 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 7-0
DAWG

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 09, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 7-0
Unstoppable. Lebron, where amazing happens