Author Topic: NBA playoffs 2009  (Read 51362 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: NBA playoffs 2009
« Reply #650 on: May 31, 2009, 11:39:03 AM »

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #651 on: May 31, 2009, 11:58:57 AM »
OMG! Lebron left without shaking hands what a piece of shit.never mind the NBA players that are married with kids but r fuckin little girls in Hotel rooms(In colorado or otherwise).nevermind all the low life dead beats with 7-8 kids by five different women.never mind the one's with multipale DUI's or the crack smokers...but Lebron left without talkin to the press what a fuckin asshole.
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #652 on: May 31, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »
no one has ever accused you of being the sharpest knife in the box ha ha.

check out my avatar that's champs right there, chump  ;D

the penguins are playing for a championship right now 8)

E
E

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #653 on: May 31, 2009, 12:23:25 PM »
OMG! Lebron left without shaking hands what a piece of shit.never mind the NBA players that are married with kids but r fuckin little girls in Hotel rooms(In colorado or otherwise).nevermind all the low life dead beats with 7-8 kids by five different women.never mind the one's with multipale DUI's or the crack smokers...but Lebron left without talkin to the press what a fuckin asshole.

......you fail to realise how many kids look up to lebron. It's a pr thing genius. The nba...where caring happens. Why do you think they spoon feed us those commercials? Try and use a little critical thinking. No one is calling lebron a felon. Stop apologizing for him.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: May 31, 2009, 01:48:08 PM »

......you fail to realise how many kids look up to lebron. It's a pr thing genius. The nba...where caring happens. Why do you think they spoon feed us those commercials? Try and use a little critical thinking. No one is calling lebron a felon. Stop apologizing for him.

STFU  ;)
DAWG

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #655 on: May 31, 2009, 01:48:21 PM »
Orlando induced meltdown.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: May 31, 2009, 01:54:16 PM »
Orlando induced meltdown.

not at all bro.unlike you guys I'm use to my teams losing and am fine with it as it has no Bering on my loyalty to them.I'm just callin it like I see it.Alot of kids look up to Kobe and others as well.regardless if they are adulterers or drug addicts or just legitimate asshole's.that's were being a parent come's in...but yea Lebron let his emotions get the better of him what a lowlife he is  ::).
DAWG

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: May 31, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »
theyre shooting 34% for the playoffs. And orlando's frontcourt particularly whoever is playing the 4 position during the game(hedo or rashard) will cause problems for whomever. Pau is going to have to come out and guard rashard or hedo on the perimeter more often than not.
lamar odom will make lewis work hard to get a shot off, i look forward to the series.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #658 on: May 31, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
STFU  ;)

atleast you tried.

Now sit down, dimwit.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: May 31, 2009, 01:59:38 PM »
not at all bro.unlike you guys I'm use to my teams losing and am fine with it as it has no Bering on my loyalty to them.I'm just callin it like I see it.Alot of kids look up to Kobe and others as well.regardless if they are adulterers or drug addicts or just legitimate asshole's.that's were being a parent come's in...but yea Lebron let his emotions get the better of him what a lowlife he is  ::).
simmer down man, i couldn give a fuck if he spoke to the media or not, it is big news though.
Im sure he was devastated, he has everything except a ring, he really believed this year was his year.

Remember its Lebron, the media want to chat with him, who gives a fuck what mo williams has to say????
I believe he should of congratulated the Orlando players at the very least

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #660 on: May 31, 2009, 02:02:46 PM »
lamar odom will make lewis work hard to get a shot off, i look forward to the series.

That depends, will phil start him?

either way when hedo and rashard are both on the floor, one of l.a.'s bigs will have to play the perimeter

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #661 on: May 31, 2009, 03:10:09 PM »
Lakers in 6

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: May 31, 2009, 03:11:36 PM »
atleast you tried.

Now sit down, dimwit.

who's your teams anyway tuff guy.
DAWG

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #663 on: May 31, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
That depends, will phil start him?

either way when hedo and rashard are both on the floor, one of l.a.'s bigs will have to play the perimeter

No.  Odom is coming off the bench. 

Lewis will draw Pau away from the basket, but Lewis will have to defend Pau, and Lewis is not a great low post defender.  Ariza will probably guard Hedo. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #664 on: May 31, 2009, 04:58:41 PM »
No.  Odom is coming off the bench. 

Lewis will draw Pau away from the basket, but Lewis will have to defend Pau, and Lewis is not a great low post defender.  Ariza will probably guard Hedo. 

I find it hard to believe odom wont start like he did in houston with the smaller lineup,even with his injury. I dont see him starting bynum+pau...maybe the first game.

IMO only when bynum is on the floor will rashard have to guard pau. Otherwise its gonna be dwight.

I feel comfortable with rashard guarding pau, hes not going to bulldoze his way over rashard.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: May 31, 2009, 05:03:07 PM »
I find it hard to believe odom wont start like he did in houston with the smaller lineup,even with his injury. I dont see him starting bynum+pau...maybe the first game.

IMO only when bynum is on the floor will rashard have to guard pau. Otherwise its gonna be dwight.

I feel comfortable with rashard guarding pau, hes not going to bulldoze his way over rashard.

Bynum started all six games against Denver.  He'll start on Thursday and the rest of the series.  No way does Phil put Pau on Howard to start the series.  Pau will play the 5 quite a bit like he always does, but absent injury Bynum starts.

Pau isn't a physical player and doesn't power through anyone, but he is an excellent low post player.  I'll be very surprised if Lewis can handle him.  Martin is a much better defender than Lewis and Martin had a hard time with Pau.     

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #666 on: May 31, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »
Bynum started all six games against Denver.     

this is true but denvers bigs were not perimeter threats

If phil wants to stress defense he'll start bynum. If he wants a better matchup offensively he'll start odom like he did in houston where the rockets had a bundle of 3pt shooters and their bigs wern't a threat in the post so odom could play the 4. Bynum has been so inconsistent....i don't see him playing more minutes than odom even if he does start.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #667 on: May 31, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »
Lebron is only 24, Jordan got his first ring at 28, Im sure he will atleast win one, he just needs a better frontline, Anderson Varejao and Zydrunas Ilgauskas are fucken pathetic

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: May 31, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
this is true but denvers bigs were not perimeter threats

If phil wants to stress defense he'll start bynum. If he wants a better matchup offensively he'll start odom like he did in houston where the rockets had a bundle of 3pt shooters and their bigs wern't a threat in the post so odom could play the 4. Bynum has been so inconsistent....i don't see him playing more minutes than odom even if he does start.

Bynum started the first couple games against Houston. 

Yes Bynum has been very inconsistent.  He has pretty much been a non factor the whole playoffs. 

Odom always plays more minutes than Bynum. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #669 on: May 31, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »
Bynum started the first couple games against Houston. 

this was during pre injured yao, remember? It was safe to start pau at the 5 after yao went down even though scola ended up scortching odom in game 3.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: May 31, 2009, 06:25:29 PM »
this was during pre injured yao, remember? It was safe to start pau at the 5 after yao went down even though scola ended up scortching odom in game 3.

The Yao injury definitely made it easier to start Odom, but that decision had more to do with Bynum playing like crap than anything else. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: May 31, 2009, 06:44:24 PM »
Just heard LeBron saying he shouldn't have to congratulate someone who just beat him and that it "didn't make sense" to him.  Not good.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: June 01, 2009, 02:03:38 AM »
Just heard LeBron saying he shouldn't have to congratulate someone who just beat him and that it "didn't make sense" to him.  Not good.
are you fucking kidding me??

Edit : hahah just checked ESPN, he did say that

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #673 on: June 01, 2009, 07:17:51 AM »
are you fucking kidding me??

Edit : hahah just checked ESPN, he did say that

WOW...That hurt his PR..He needs to set up an interview with mike and mike or another sports talk show and say "My comments reguarding congradulating The orlando magic was purley out of fustration. I would like to congradulate my olympic teamate D. Howard and his team on a great playoff series. Please accept my apology and congrats."

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #674 on: June 01, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »
I think the whole thing is over blown. he didnt shake hands or talk to the media, ok he should have but come on now. i think its the media coping with Lebron not being in the Finals and them trying to keep his name in circulation until the finals start.