Author Topic: How is it that Obama has spent so much money in so little time...  (Read 2879 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: How is it that Obama has spent so much money in so little time...
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 09:05:21 PM »
they blamed everything from 2001 thru 2008 on clinton.

911?  hell, that was clinton's fault Bush ignored the memo detailing the attacks, 6 weeks beforehand!
LOL your a jack ass we havent said that shit, the majority of us say that its NOT ALL HIS FAULT DIP SHIT...meaning the blame is spread out, just like the housing market collapse but i bet you believe that was all bush's fault to dont you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 10:38:42 PM »
LOL your a jack ass we havent said that shit, the majority of us say that its NOT ALL HIS FAULT DIP SHIT...meaning the blame is spread out, just like the housing market collapse but i bet you believe that was all bush's fault to dont you?

it's not "ALL" his fault?

Okay, tony.  What % of 911 is Clinton responsible for?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »
it's not "ALL" his fault?

Okay, tony.  What % of 911 is Clinton responsible for?
first off doesnt your ignorant ass believe that 9/11 was an inside job? If thats the case you dont believe clinton knew about it?

fact of the matter is any number i put on it would be arbitrary i assume you know what that means same as any number you put on it. Another fact of the matter is the blame does not fall soley on bush shoulders just like the housing crises.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 12:59:00 AM »
they blamed everything from 2001 thru 2008 on clinton.

911?  hell, that was clinton's fault Bush ignored the memo detailing the attacks, 6 weeks beforehand!

Did Bush made Newton equations fail too? Did Bush stole the 0.9 Trillion oil barrels you claimed Iraq have and they don't?  ::)