Author Topic: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?  (Read 6359 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2009, 01:55:02 PM »
"Rated" "Dambo"??

::) ::)

Coming from the King of misspelled words....

Coach, I've known 2nd graders that spell better than you.

The Coach

« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »
You bitch out EVERY time Coach....I have been seeing this from the sidelines for years.
Either shut your cock pocket, or man up and attend!!! >:(

See, unlike most on here I don't get real excited when Milos offers up something like this. Not that it's probably not informative but rather it's not even close to pertaining to what I do. Milos, tell me about speed mechanics, proper acceleration, change of direction. Do you have speed and agility camps? I prefer to work with chains and bands when developing power....you? I also prefer to limit my use of machines when training my athletes...you? Can you get someone ready to perform at a high level at an NFL combine or Pro day? In what order do you insert plyos, speed and agility into your programs?  This is what most of my weekends look like.

Speed development
agilities
GPP

then off to the baseball field to coach my kids games.

Afternoon - Sports skills

Takes up about 8-10 hours of my day. Next month I start traveling.

The Coach

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »
Who is talking about bodybuilders?

I can honestly tell you - for someone who is surrounded with some of the best S&C coaches in the country (say hi to Micky Mouse for me)...you sure didn't learn a thing...
Come and show me what you know about speed, acceleration, strength, power, endurance, superb performance, sports nutrition, metabolism...etc..etc...

Do you know why Victor Conte chose me as strength coach/nutritionist for "Project World Record" - successfully completed in 9 months?

Because - he was looking for THE BEST and one he was sure will deliver...

Ask him if he was wrong...and what's more important HOW MUCH DID I CONTRIBUTE or IF I gave a single advice that was not just NOT GOOD but NOT THE VERY BEST...

I know that you don't deserve this privilege...but your athletes do...Stop being selfish...

Really? How do you know that? Do you know my protocols? Let me also inject that If I were to ever say that I was associated with Victor Conte in ANYWAY my reputation and the reputation of my athletes would be greatly in question. Thats not something I would be bragging about.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2009, 03:28:05 PM »
See, unlike most on here I don't get real excited when Milos offers up something like this. Not that it's probably not informative but rather it's not even close to pertaining to what I do.

If you don't get excited about this sorta thing, perhaps ya should shut your yap. That way Milos won't make an offer like this, and then you have to do like every one of your political heroes and run away with your tail tucked between your legs.
Have a nice day.

The Coach

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2009, 03:37:00 PM »
If you don't get excited about this sorta thing, perhaps ya should shut your yap. That way Milos won't make an offer like this, and then you have to do like every one of your political heroes and run away with your tail tucked between your legs.
Have a nice day.

He called me out first..........try to keep up Junior.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2009, 03:43:29 PM »
See, unlike most on here I don't get real excited when Milos offers up something like this. Not that it's probably not informative but rather it's not even close to pertaining to what I do. Milos, tell me about speed mechanics, proper acceleration, change of direction. Do you have speed and agility camps? I prefer to work with chains and bands when developing power....you? I also prefer to limit my use of machines when training my athletes...you? Can you get someone ready to perform at a high level at an NFL combine or Pro day? In what order do you insert plyos, speed and agility into your programs?  This is what most of my weekends look like.

Speed development
agilities
GPP

then off to the baseball field to coach my kids games.

Afternoon - Sports skills

Takes up about 8-10 hours of my day. Next month I start traveling.

u did NOT write that   lol

The Coach

« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »