Author Topic: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?  (Read 6336 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2009, 06:16:36 PM »

He wouldn't come even if he could still afford to live in LA.  Too afraid of getting pwned by Milos.  I wonder if Bob is working on Paul Chua's appeal of his suspension?  ;D

Classic "Basile like" comments...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2009, 06:17:54 PM »

He wouldn't come even if he could still afford to live in LA.  Too afraid of getting pwned by Milos.  I wonder if Bob is working on Paul Chua's appeal of his suspension?  ;D
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »
Classic "Basile like" comments...

I don't use purple font, drive a windowless white van, or attend the funerals of strangers.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2009, 06:19:17 PM »

I don't use purple font, drive a windowless white van, or attend the funerals of strangers.

No....but you speak as clueless as he does

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »
No....but you speak as clueless as he does

Come on Bob! Fair dinkum!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2009, 06:23:35 PM »

Come on Bob! Fair dinkum!

LOL

I'll see your fair dinkum and raise you 3 Flotsam!!

The Coach

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »
Come to my seminar and I am sure you'll change your mind about me in general...

I hope you could make it...and I promise you'll not regret the "wasted time"...

You are very analytical and some things I will talk about this Saturday needs someone like you to put my theories through countless tests...and I am ready for it...

I don't claim something UNLESS I am convinced...and I have claims - you (and others) very, very, VERY POSSIBLY - NEVER HEARD OF...

And I am not saying this to disrespect you or others...Simply, it is something I've been working on - for almost 3 decades...(shit - I didn't realize how old I really am... Hell, almost as old as IFBB puppet master...

Hey Chic - are you coming?

Seriously. I'll treat you with utmost respect - I promise...

Shawn?

Hell, I promise to teach you some tricks...(Like how to PROPERLY train, eat...take supplements...)

Coach?

Oh my...Coach - Think about it...

You could actually learn SOMETHING you'll be able to use with your clients...and at least look like you know what you are talking about it...

And it is FREE...

Now, how could you POSSIBLY pass that?

Anyone I am forgetting - please forgive me...but for what is worth - everyone is invited...

Hi Milos, are you going to teach me how to train my athletes ;D??

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2009, 06:26:26 PM »
 :-X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »

JoeLoco!

I think you should go to Milos' seminar.

You should video and youtube it.

You need to contribute to the entertainment value around here more....   it's been years since your last entertaining divorce!  >:(

The Coach

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2009, 06:47:35 PM »
No more divorce entertainment, only ex-wife and Milos entertainment :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2009, 06:50:30 PM »
No more divorce entertainment, only ex-wife and Milos entertainment :)

Well, tell the Pegster to come 'round here again.  The dumb cunt still thinks I'm Jimmy.  ::)

The Coach

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2009, 06:51:17 PM »
LOL!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2009, 10:57:37 AM »

Dahhaaahhh Coach...YES - that is exactly what I am saying as I know that you owe them that much...

When blind newborn sits in the Porsche and chooses a driver seat - someone must pick them up and put where they belong - in child seat on the back...

Your poor athletes had drive of their lives all these years...It would be good they realize that taking the train from Orange County to Rome is not such a good idea...after all...

Considering their destination + life span it is quite important someone shows them air transportation discoveries and a World map...Don't you think?

It is about time someone shows you how to train EACH and EVERY ATHLETE - and maybe explain why people say - there are many roads that lead to Rome...but not every road takes person to Rome...and certainly NOT most efficient, fastest...etc way...

I want to teach you things you need to know...

One day left - EXACTLY...Well - with 3 extra minutes to spare...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2009, 11:00:09 AM »

JoeLoco!

I think you should go to Milos' seminar.

You should video and youtube it.

You need to contribute to the entertainment value around here more....   it's been years since your last entertaining divorce!  >:(

Now - that's what I am calling common sense...Coach - need I say more?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2009, 11:05:35 AM »
I'll be unable to attend, Florida to LA is a bit far...even for YOUR seminar

As for treating me with respect...why start now?

Better late than never...they say...but speaking of no respect - I show respect to people I do respect...and as a person - I hope I always showed you utmost respect - and I invited you as a person to attend my seminar (thinking you are here in LA)...

As current IFBB athletes representative - you did many things I don't respect - and I voiced it publicly and directly to you...

I am not "talking behind backs" - I face people when I have something to say...Or if it is NET - I post under my name...contrary to numerous heros who choose to be tough, calling people out yet hiding behind their screen name...

The Coach

« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »
Thanks for the invite, but I work with real athletes not bodybuilders. I can honestly say I have some of the strongest and conditioned athletes around. Why, because I surround myself with some of the best S&C coaches in the country.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »
Milos you are still very very cocky.  Basically, you come across as a tool. 

Yes Milos, your so-called 'tried and tested' theories are basically just stolen-concepts of everything that has come and gone.

Again Milos, take away the drugs and you have nothing!

There is distinctive difference between CONFIDENCE and ARROGANCE - so don't confuse the two...

Hank - you are invited too...So you can possibly realize that MY THEORIES are quite different than anything out there...and FOR THAT EXACT REASON - I am calling everyone (including you) to seminar - which is BTW - FREE...and sole purpose is for me to share my "theories" with interested people (which just happens to be good number).

And especially for people like you - who calls me "copycat" - don't you think you'll have perfect opportunity to embarrass me right there, in my gym...on the spot?!

If you have ANY...and I do mean ANY theory that is out there - published...that I have "stole concept" from - please bring it with you...I promise to let you speak as long as you want - and ask me ANYTHING you wish...to give you opportunity to catch Charlatan who is pretending he is the real thing...

What you will understand - if you come - is that: I love what I do, I live for it...24/7/365/life I constantly and continuously research EVERYTHING that is connected with my chosen profession...and simply that I do know a lot...which is normal consequence of doing something for a long time...and doing it GOOD...

So, think about it...

If you did not realize - I never even bother giving you pleasure of my response - as you simply don't deserve it...

I am offering you to see who I really am...as you just might like it?

But, it is your prerogative...Do what you think is best...for what is worth: you are invited...I'll even give you T-shirt souvenir or whatever else that is reasonable - from my gym...as a gift - to show you my good will...  

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
Thanks for the invite, but I work with real athletes not bodybuilders. I can honestly say I have some of the strongest and conditioned athletes around. Why, because I surround myself with some of the best S&C coaches in the country.

Who is talking about bodybuilders?

I can honestly tell you - for someone who is surrounded with some of the best S&C coaches in the country (say hi to Micky Mouse for me)...you sure didn't learn a thing...

Come and show me what you know about speed, acceleration, strength, power, endurance, superb performance, sports nutrition, metabolism...etc..etc...

Do you know why Victor Conte chose me as strength coach/nutritionist for "Project World Record" - successfully completed in 9 months?

Because - he was looking for THE BEST and one he was sure will deliver...

Ask him if he was wrong...and what's more important HOW MUCH DID I CONTRIBUTE or IF I gave a single advice that was not just NOT GOOD but NOT THE VERY BEST...

I know that you don't deserve this privilege...but your athletes do...Stop being selfish...

The Coach

« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2009, 11:36:51 AM »
Because he wanted a fall guy for the next time he gets busted? Like I said a million times Milos, anything works on gear.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2009, 12:34:15 PM »
Because he wanted a fall guy for the next time he gets busted? Like I said a million times Milos, anything works on gear.

You sure have a confidence of a rabbit...

You told someone I know you can put my knowledge to shame - so I called you and offered little challenge...Somehow since that day you changed your mind of ever visiting my gym...always finding excuses that you are just too busy to come - as you have successful business and day filled with clients thus you are not able to come...

I offered to come to you...you refused again...

I am inviting you AGAIN - and I see it is going exactly the same way...and I wonder why?

Maybe because you know that you have as much chances as skinny, old paralyzed and blind chicken would have - coming to challenge angry Samurai spirited butcher fully loaded with Musashi Myamoto swords?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2009, 12:36:20 PM »

::) He hired me FOR the Project World Record BEFORE BALCO ever got rated...Dambo...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2009, 01:23:29 PM »
::) He hired me FOR the Project World Record BEFORE BALCO ever got rated...Dambo...

Milos, will you have a full seminar in June for free ?  We can call it the getbig open.  I cannot make it on tomorrow.  No time but would hope you can have something in June.

Thanks

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »

You bitch out EVERY time Coach....I have been seeing this from the sidelines for years.
Either shut your cock pocket, or man up and attend!!! >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »
You bitch out EVERY time Coach....I have been seeing this from the sidelines for years.
Either shut your cock pocket, or man up and attend!!! >:(
he's a conservative who's afraid to show up.

The Coach

« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2009, 01:50:53 PM »
"Rated" "Dambo"??