Author Topic: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?  (Read 6365 times)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Re: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 12:17:26 AM »
Is palumbo's diet killing my metabolism?.... are roids bad for you?.... is it ok to belch after dinner!?!?

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 06:23:15 AM »
well...

is palumbo killing my diet?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 01:16:14 PM »
well...

is palumbo killing my diet?

Palumbo is a tool

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 01:35:37 PM »
   Subject:    IFBB Professional League
   Date:    April 15, 2009 6:20:25 AM PDT
   To:    milos@milossarcev.com

Dear Milos,

Tony Blinn is preparing a letter to send to you for reinstatement into the Pro League. This is standard letter sent to all athletes that are suspended. Once you sign off I will be happy to send the membership application and welcome you back into the Pro League.

Best Regards,

Jim Manion

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »
great....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 03:02:24 PM »
great....

For a guy who doesn't care what Milos thinks, you sure do spend alot of time stalking him on these forums.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »
For a guy who doesn't care what Milos thinks, you sure do spend alot of time stalking him on these forums.

It's a prestige thing.
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 03:05:52 PM »

Dear Milos,

Tony Blinn is preparing a letter to send to you for reinstatement into the Pro League. This is standard letter sent to all athletes that are suspended. Once you sign off I will be happy to send the membership application and welcome you back into the Pro League.

Best Regards,

Jim Manion

Pinocchio - here I come...
Mad man,
You won the war.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 03:08:09 PM »
Mad man,
You won the war.

The wheels for this have been set in motion for some time now, my Asian friend.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 03:10:24 PM »
The wheels for this have been set in motion for some time now, my Asian friend.
I thought he would lose. But he won.
defenitely my hat off.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 03:59:34 PM »

Dear Milos,

Best Regards,

Jim Manion

Pinocchio - here I come...

Well, Milos.  I guess I have to apologize to you for calling you a liar when you were right all along about Paul Chua.  I simply didn't believe that this type of stuff was still going along and that you were making false accusations. 

But seriously, you should have presented the evidence to the Pro League and that would have at least given you some ground to stand on.  Without it, I had to assume you had an alternative motive for the accusing Chua of fraud.

I had no idea this type of shit was still going on in this day and age but it shows that we have a long way to go in fair competition
A

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »
Milos back with a bang for sure.

I hope this seminar happens, I'll definitely drive up and drag a couple of muscle worshippers.

Milos, let us know if there anything we can do to help, preferably anything that isn't shuffling stuff in the parking lot ;D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »
milos im from texas but a few of my friends and myself would make the journey  8)

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 05:26:37 PM »
milos im from texas but a few of my friends and myself would make the journey  8)

Bench, that would be an honor... ;D

I could haul my Weber and we could do a post-seminar parkling lot bbq and insulin shots ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 05:32:58 PM »

i got a question

more like, i want you to explain

convince me that exogenous insulin...humalog, humulin, lantus...  whatever...

that there is any benefit at all to using it.   

and i alreayd knwo what insulin does in the body...  so dont explain to me that insulin inhibits protien breakdown and shoves gluose and protien and other things into muscle..and influences n.o...and blah blah blah... 

endogenous insulin does all those things too!     and 10-20iu of humalog .... what your advising... is easily achievable with a bunch of dextrose....    no need to inject anything..

so explain to me, what exactly i am missing in this equation...

is it just that a few extra iu of insuli helps to push into glycogen? thats all? extra glycogen?

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2009, 05:35:43 PM »
i got a question
more like, i want you to explain
convince me that exogenous insulin...humalog, humulin, lantus...  whatever...
and i alreayd knwo what insulin does in the body...  so dont explain to me that insulin inhibits protien breakdown and shoves gluose and protien and other things into muscle..and influences n.o...and blah blah blah... 
endogenous insulin does all those things too!     and 10-20iu of humalog .... what your advising... is easily achievable with a bunch of dextrose....    no need to inject anything..
is it just that a few extra iu of insuli helps to push into glycogen? thats all? extra glycogen?

Shut your mouth drugster and do your own research.

Or come to the Seminar. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2009, 05:42:13 PM »
Shut your mouth drugster and do your own research.

Or come to the Seminar. ;D
He wouldn't dare, he doesn't have "it".

Can't wait to see how many people say they will come.  :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »

endogenous insulin does all those things too!     and 10-20iu of humalog .... what your advising... is easily achievable with a bunch of dextrose....    no need to inject anything..

I have no idea about any of this stuff, but I'll take a guess and say that if you're shooting insulin that you are not taking in the extra calories used to get that by drinking the dextrose (or however you may get it).
Just a guess....could be as far off as QuakerOats' weight claims.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »
I have no idea about any of this stuff, but I'll take a guess and say that if you're shooting insulin that you are not taking in the extra calories used to get that by drinking the dextrose (or however you may get it).
Just a guess....could be as far off as QuakerOats' weight claims.
what are you saying? i dont understand. 

what i said was that one could achieve similar levels of circulating insulin ....without injecting insulin...  compare circulating levels of insuli by injecting 20iu humalog...and compare that with drinking 200g dextrose with leucine.......and compare the two's effects on protien metabolism......   

i dont think theres going to be any benefit

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2009, 06:09:41 PM »

what i said was that one could achieve similar levels of circulating insulin ....without injecting insulin...  compare circulating levels of insuli by injecting 20iu humalog...and compare that with drinking 200g dextrose with leucine.......and compare the two's effects on protien metabolism......  

Does injecting insulin have any calories with it? You obviously have to eat after shooting it, but maybe the calories from eating carbs afterward are less than should have just drank a 200g dextrose shake?

Like I said, just a theory. 

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 06:14:19 PM »

Did you try the 200g dextrose approach and if you did how were the results.   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 06:21:50 PM »

Does injecting insulin have any calories with it? You obviously have to eat after shooting it, but maybe the calories from eating carbs afterward are less than should have just drank a 200g dextrose shake?

Like I said, just a theory. 

yes, its mandatory to consume carbs with injection of insulin. or else insuli pulls out glucose from blood and you go into coma.  tha recommended amount of carbs for insulin is generall 10grams of carbs per iu injected...  so 20iu slin = 200g carbs... but some use more, some use less... normally gusy will start low with insulin, like 5 iu, and start high with the carbvs, like 15-20g per iu...then work theyr way high with the slin lower with the carbs... like 20 iu with 6g per iu...   but thats high individual and some guys need much more crabs..

on a side note this information is usually not spoken about because dumb fucks could end up killing themselves if they try insulin.. so anybody reaidng this, do not tyr this. dont think about trying this. if you are going to use insulin, you need to do some research on your own and do not just take my word for it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 06:28:09 PM »
Why don't you just go to the seminar and talk to Milos about it publicly?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 06:34:27 PM »

on a side note this information is usually not spoken about because dumb fucks could end up killing themselves if they try insulin.. so anybody reaidng this, do not tyr this. dont think about trying this. if you are going to use insulin, you need to do some research on your own and do not just take my word for it.

Great "disclaimer"

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 09:20:13 PM »
Hey Milos, if you do a seminar , any chance of webcast for those of us that can't get there ?

The last seminar, it was videotaped, if I remember, by Travis and his crew.  I did go to it, took pictures, and there were about 50-70 people.   We brought some samples from various supplement companies, and there were a number of competitions, including Melvin Anthony, Dennis James and others.

Milos is a very passionate person.  He will argue and debate for a long time to prove his point.

Offering another seminar is cool, the gym is in Orange County, and people would definately come.   

June is a good month, except for June 20th, where Lonnie Teper's Junior Cal NPC show is on, in Rosemead, California this year (near Pasadena, CA).