Author Topic: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?  (Read 6532 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?
« on: April 08, 2009, 09:31:08 AM »
I'd be interested in heading there if you're going to be hosting any seminars.  You showed us photos of some in the past that seemed real cool.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 12:24:13 PM »
Make sure to keep a close watch on the carb intake and shirt size prior to the seminar.
from incomplete data

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 01:25:57 AM »
I'd be interested in heading there if you're going to be hosting any seminars.  You showed us photos of some in the past that seemed real cool.

Hey, if there is interest - I would do it in no time...with pleasure...and certainly (if anyone wonders) - again: FREE...and - as always: "ALL OUT" seminar...

What I mean by that - I will answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION - without trying to be "politically correct"...so if someone has really spicy question(s), topic(s), subject(s)...etc...I promise - I'll have extra spicy answer(s)...( I think it is even physiologically impossible...for me to be "political"...That "politically correct gene" is either missing or is completely inhibited...And I am actually very happy about it!) and who knows that better than my loyal "getbigers"?

1) I would FOR SURE introduce you to NEW and better ways to train for SPECIFIC GOALS...

2) Give you more effective ways to DIET, again to achieve SPECIFIC GOALS (and here I must add ALL YOUR SPECIFIC GOALS...as numerous times people compromise and as long as they loose all the fat they wanted to loose - they are thankful to their nutritionists for reaching at least one of their goals - loosing fat...But, they are not so hard on their nutritionists for actually ripping them off and getting them in trouble - that while dieting /using senseless starvation while extensively exercising/  they also lost tons of muscle, created various health hazards of some (often very serious) kind...and - absolutely KILLED their metabolism along the way...
So (as many of you have already - either personally experience it  :(or witnessed happening to someone else ::)...should I even say it  :-X(?) quite often ::)...rather - almost always  ::)and with everyone - EVERY SINGLE TIME...sadly....what is pretty much - expected to happen !? - as soon as the day of the contest is over - competitors will start rebounding...[hello BLOW FISH - here I come...or "excuse me...do I get a discount for being obese and stupid in your establishment?] - what's worst: IN SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME (so all the hard work, suffering and sacrifices...and achieved LEAN look - will last you...like...truly catastrophically - only a very few short days...or - one week - tops)...

Well, it doesn't have to be that way...

Everyone could very easily learn HOW TO CONTROL their body...and how to prevent body fat accumulation to occur - ever again...)

Translate all these comical (or disturbing?) BS Advertisements numerous Supplement companies make nowadays...etc..etc...

I am "IN"...it just depends on you guys...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 01:28:20 AM »
Hey, if there is interest - I would do it in no time...with pleasure...and certainly (if anyone wonders) - again: FREE...and - as always: "ALL OUT" seminar...

What I mean by that - I will answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION - without trying to be "politically correct"...so if someone has really spicy question(s), topic(s), subject(s)...etc...I promise - I'll have extra spicy answer(s)...( I think it is even physiologically impossible...for me to be "political"...That "politically correct gene" is either missing or is completely inhibited...And I am actually very happy about it!) and who knows that better than my loyal "getbigers"?

1) I would FOR SURE introduce you to NEW and better ways to train for SPECIFIC GOALS...

2) Give you more effective ways to DIET, again to achieve SPECIFIC GOALS (and here I must add ALL YOUR SPECIFIC GOALS...as numerous times people compromise and as long as they loose all the fat they wanted to loose - they are thankful to their nutritionists for reaching at least one of their goals - loosing fat...But, they are not so hard on their nutritionists for actually ripping them off and getting them in trouble - that while dieting /using senseless starvation while extensively exercising/  they also lost tons of muscle, created various health hazards of some (often very serious) kind...and - absolutely KILLED their metabolism along the way...
So (as many of you have already - either personally experience it  :(or witnessed happening to someone else ::)...should I even say it  :-X(?) quite often ::)...rather - almost always  ::)and with everyone - EVERY SINGLE TIME...sadly....what is pretty much - expected to happen !? - as soon as the day of the contest is over - competitors will start rebounding...[hello BLOW FISH - here I come...or "excuse me...do I get a discount for being obese and stupid in your establishment?] - what's worst: IN SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME (so all the hard work, suffering and sacrifices...and achieved LEAN look - will last you...like...truly catastrophically - only a very few short days...or - one week - tops)...

Everyone could very easily learn HOW TO CONTROL their body...and how to prevent body fat accumulation to occur - ever again...)

Translate all these comical (or disturbing?) BS Advertisements numerous Supplement companies make nowadays...etc..etc...

You're one hell of a guy Milos!  Your "Fit Show" episodes were very interesting. 8)

Would you mind if someone filmed your seminar and posted it on youtube for us?  ???
S

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 01:39:01 AM »
Milos, when was a time when an assclown from here claimed to beat you up at your seminar and never showed "himself"?  ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 01:39:54 AM »
Milos, when was a time when an assclown from here claimed to beat you up at your seminar and never showed "himself"?  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAAHAHH

Getbig never ceases to amaze me.  ;D
S

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 03:08:48 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHH

Getbig never ceases to amaze me.  ;D

haha, yes.

That tool, damn i cant remember who was it, days after the seminar posted that Milos was "hiding" in his office - while in fact sitting at his desk - or something like that.

I think it was the summer when Milos launched his suppplements.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 03:48:07 AM »

Very cool of you to do that! if i lived near i would attend.

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind?..

During a diet: what do you think of artifical sweeteners such as aspartame, sucralose etc. ?
what about salt? red meat/saturated fats? (i'm not talking about the last weeks, just the fat loss process)
tank u jesus

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 03:48:30 AM »
Milos when will you be doing Secrets of the Pros II?  It's been years now.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 03:50:13 AM »
Any new supplements coming out Milos?

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 06:35:34 AM »
bump!

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 01:26:02 PM »
sounds good, i wish i lived near there

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »
Hey Milos, if you do a seminar , any chance of webcast for those of us that can't get there ?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 01:51:59 PM »
Hey "Mishko", why don't you write a book?
Deep Tissue Massage

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 01:52:49 PM »
.But, they are not so hard on their nutritionists for actually ripping them off and getting them in trouble - that while dieting /using senseless starvation while extensively exercising/  they also lost tons of muscle, created various health hazards of some (often very serious) kind...and - absolutely KILLED their metabolism along the way...

Are you saying you're not a fan of the Palumbo diet?   :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »

Milos,  I asked and you delivered.  I am most definitely in.  As I assume some other SoCal people would be.  I do appreciate you doing this for free.  I'd love to pick your brain on what a good diet should actually be like.  I can get lean but maintaining it is the hard part.  Please keep up to date on when the next seminar will be.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 03:45:21 PM »
Hey "Mishko", why don't you write a book?

If you dig around his board, there have been posts by him and members about a book. It's been a few years, but Milos is a busy man and is supposedly working on a book for his fans and haters alike.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 06:16:15 PM »
why do I smell curry all of a sudden?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »
Milos!  What do you think of the whole Paul Chua suspension by the IFBB?  Seems you were right all along!  I think the IFBB owes you an apology.  Bob Chick doesn't agree.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 06:51:33 PM »
Milos!  What do you think of the whole Paul Chua suspension by the IFBB?  Seems you were right all along!  I think the IFBB owes you an apology.  Bob Chick doesn't agree.

Bob Chick doesn't care

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »
Bob Chick doesn't care
The "athletes" can tell. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »
Radio Head and NIN have released albums in the past online and asked the fans to pay what they can for the albums...

Milo's, have you ever thought of going totally against the grain and doing something like this with your gym and/or your supplements?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 11:27:12 PM »

Count me in for it....I think it would be awesome

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »

...as numerous times people compromise and as long as they loose all the fat they wanted to loose - they are thankful to their nutritionists for reaching at least one of their goals - loosing fat...But, they are not so hard on their nutritionists for actually ripping them off and getting them in trouble - that while dieting /using senseless starvation while extensively exercising/  they also lost tons of muscle, created various health hazards of some (often very serious) kind...and - absolutely KILLED their metabolism along the way...

I'm in  ;D ...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 11:42:08 PM »
Milo's how about having a GETBIG Month...Where anyone and everyone who gives you a getbig handle can train for free?  You couldn't buy that kind of free press...