Author Topic: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?  (Read 6334 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: Milos, Any upcoming Seminars at Koloseum?
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2009, 09:25:09 PM »
how much we looking to pay  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2009, 09:26:40 PM »
how much we looking to pay  ???

Hey, if there is interest - I would do it in no time...with pleasure...and certainly (if anyone wonders) - again: FREE...and - as always: "ALL OUT" seminar...

What I mean by that - I will answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION - without trying to be "politically correct"...so if someone has really spicy question(s), topic(s), subject(s)...etc...I promise - I'll have extra spicy answer(s)...( I think it is even physiologically impossible...for me to be "political"...That "politically correct gene" is either missing or is completely inhibited...And I am actually very happy about it!) and who knows that better than my loyal "getbigers"?

1) I would FOR SURE introduce you to NEW and better ways to train for SPECIFIC GOALS...

2) Give you more effective ways to DIET, again to achieve SPECIFIC GOALS (and here I must add ALL YOUR SPECIFIC GOALS...as numerous times people compromise and as long as they loose all the fat they wanted to loose - they are thankful to their nutritionists for reaching at least one of their goals - loosing fat...But, they are not so hard on their nutritionists for actually ripping them off and getting them in trouble - that while dieting /using senseless starvation while extensively exercising/  they also lost tons of muscle, created various health hazards of some (often very serious) kind...and - absolutely KILLED their metabolism along the way...
So (as many of you have already - either personally experience it  :(or witnessed happening to someone else ::)...should I even say it  :-X(?) quite often ::)...rather - almost always  ::)and with everyone - EVERY SINGLE TIME...sadly....what is pretty much - expected to happen !? - as soon as the day of the contest is over - competitors will start rebounding...[hello BLOW FISH - here I come...or "excuse me...do I get a discount for being obese and stupid in your establishment?] - what's worst: IN SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME (so all the hard work, suffering and sacrifices...and achieved LEAN look - will last you...like...truly catastrophically - only a very few short days...or - one week - tops)...

Well, it doesn't have to be that way...

Everyone could very easily learn HOW TO CONTROL their body...and how to prevent body fat accumulation to occur - ever again...)

Translate all these comical (or disturbing?) BS Advertisements numerous Supplement companies make nowadays...etc..etc...

I am "IN"...it just depends on you guys...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2009, 10:36:32 PM »
`oooo nice thanks chaos......   :D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2009, 11:12:22 PM »
damn... wish i could attend... can someone tape it!?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »
   Subject:    IFBB Professional League
   Date:    April 15, 2009 6:20:25 AM PDT
   To:    milos@milossarcev.com

Dear Milos,

Tony Blinn is preparing a letter to send to you for reinstatement into the Pro League. This is standard letter sent to all athletes that are suspended. Once you sign off I will be happy to send the membership application and welcome you back into the Pro League.

Best Regards,

Jim Manion

Pinocchio - here I come...

Glad to see the IFBB finally did the right thing.  I wonder why it took them 2 yeas to get around to it?  I would ask Bob Chick, but he'd probably just spend time trying to defend the original suspension.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2009, 04:34:15 AM »
   Subject:    IFBB Professional League
   Date:    April 15, 2009 6:20:25 AM PDT
   To:    milos@milossarcev.com

Dear Milos,

Tony Blinn is preparing a letter to send to you for reinstatement into the Pro League. This is standard letter sent to all athletes that are suspended. Once you sign off I will be happy to send the membership application and welcome you back into the Pro League.

Best Regards,

Jim Manion

thanks for posting this at Getbig.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2009, 05:29:56 AM »

Glad to see the IFBB finally did the right thing.  I wonder why it took them 2 yeas to get around to it?  I would ask Bob Chick, but he'd probably just spend time trying to defend the original suspension.  ::)

It took as long as it did as I'm sure they (IFBB) was covering their bases and making sure they had the right proof before making any decisions....that's the proper way things should be done.

As for the original suspension...what is there to defend?  Milos dictated what course of action was taken....had he followed proper protocol, not only would he have not been suspended...but the investigation into any improprieties would have been much faster, and easier...

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2009, 05:59:56 AM »
Bob,

Have you ever been to a milos seminar? and would you attend if nearby?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2009, 06:54:10 AM »
Hey, if there is interest - I would do it in no time...with pleasure...and certainly (if anyone wonders) - again: FREE...and - as always: "ALL OUT" seminar...

What I mean by that - I will answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION - without trying to be "politically correct"...so if someone has really spicy question(s), topic(s), subject(s)...etc...I promise - I'll have extra spicy answer(s)...( I think it is even physiologically impossible...for me to be "political"...That "politically correct gene" is either missing or is completely inhibited...And I am actually very happy about it!) and who knows that better than my loyal "getbigers"?

1) I would FOR SURE introduce you to NEW and better ways to train for SPECIFIC GOALS...

2) Give you more effective ways to DIET, again to achieve SPECIFIC GOALS (and here I must add ALL YOUR SPECIFIC GOALS...as numerous times people compromise and as long as they loose all the fat they wanted to loose - they are thankful to their nutritionists for reaching at least one of their goals - loosing fat...But, they are not so hard on their nutritionists for actually ripping them off and getting them in trouble - that while dieting /using senseless starvation while extensively exercising/  they also lost tons of muscle, created various health hazards of some (often very serious) kind...and - absolutely KILLED their metabolism along the way...
So (as many of you have already - either personally experience it  :(or witnessed happening to someone else ::)...should I even say it  :-X(?) quite often ::)...rather - almost always  ::)and with everyone - EVERY SINGLE TIME...sadly....what is pretty much - expected to happen !? - as soon as the day of the contest is over - competitors will start rebounding...[hello BLOW FISH - here I come...or "excuse me...do I get a discount for being obese and stupid in your establishment?] - what's worst: IN SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME (so all the hard work, suffering and sacrifices...and achieved LEAN look - will last you...like...truly catastrophically - only a very few short days...or - one week - tops)...

Everyone could very easily learn HOW TO CONTROL their body...and how to prevent body fat accumulation to occur - ever again...)

Translate all these comical (or disturbing?) BS Advertisements numerous Supplement companies make nowadays...etc..etc...

you are phony milos sacrev,,everything you do has its agenda behind it,,on one hand you say supplemts are all junky statments and on the other hand you will sell that crap under your own name and crap you put inside that ofcourse = shit,,

you come off as phony you dont get it,,you come off like gnc comes off..you are up to make a buck anyway you can not via chargin those kids but via putting in yout supp line or pushing other bullcrap things into their life via them spending money once they come visit you,,

you know what a crook is ? thats yoru stand in the bodybuiilding industry ,,a crook,,

gh15 approved

dont answer me i dont wanna hear your crap
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2009, 06:55:32 AM »
Bob,

Have you ever been to a milos seminar? and would you attend if nearby?

Maybe if Bob had attended a Milos seminar, he could have legitimately beat Rusty!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2009, 07:14:44 AM »
June is perfect!  I'm in, although if Alex23 is going to be there I'd probably spend more time asking him questions about hair grooming then I would to Milos about training  ;D

This could be fun.  And Alex, you bring the weber, I'll bring the MGD64 for those on low carb diets  ;)

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2009, 07:51:17 AM »

Well, Milos.  I guess I have to apologize to you for calling you a liar when you were right all along about Paul Chua.  I simply didn't believe that this type of stuff was still going along and that you were making false accusations. 

But seriously, you should have presented the evidence to the Pro League and that would have at least given you some ground to stand on.  Without it, I had to assume you had an alternative motive for the accusing Chua of fraud.

I had no idea this type of shit was still going on in this day and age but it shows that we have a long way to go in fair competition

I'm sure he'll sleep better tonight Vince ::)
Team Efferding

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2009, 11:35:32 AM »
So is this shit going to happen?  Milos?  How many people need to RSVP?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2009, 11:37:52 AM »

I'd have some questions about the correct stacks.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2009, 02:20:58 PM »

May 2nd,2009 - 11 AM; FREE SEMINAR in Koloseum Gym Fullerton.

I am doing once a month FREE SEMINAR in my gym - for the members of my gym. I have been assisting most of the members throughout the years with 'here and there' information - every time they would approach me with some questions - but I haven't done actual seminar where I would let members ask me ANYTHING - with absolutely no limitations at all...

So - starting this coming Saturday - May 2nd, 2009 at 11AM sharp (everyone who knows me certainly realizes that I have never been late for anything in my entire life   ::)...well - almoo-ost...) - members could also invite guests (this time around) but in the future seminars would be FREE for gym members only...as a bonus for loyalty and being the members of my gym...

I plan to also offer GROUP GIANT SETS training sessions in the near future...so interested parties could periodically check on this board for the upcoming events at Koloseum Gym Fullerton...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »
My GETBIG seminar is still ON - when you guys tell me...but for CA residents in town this weekend - you are welcome to come this Saturday - MAY 2ND, 2009 at 11 AM

1101 South Placentia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831

714/680-8881

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »
I'm sure he'll sleep better tonight Vince ::)

I'm man enough to know if I'm wrong or not and I was wrong about Milos regarding Paul Chua.
A

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2009, 04:17:49 PM »

I'm man enough to know if I'm wrong or not and I was wrong about Milos regarding Paul Chua.

Come to my seminar and I am sure you'll change your mind about me in general...

I hope you could make it...and I promise you'll not regret the "wasted time"...

You are very analytical and some things I will talk about this Saturday needs someone like you to put my theories through countless tests...and I am ready for it...

I don't claim something UNLESS I am convinced...and I have claims - you (and others) very, very, VERY POSSIBLY - NEVER HEARD OF...

And I am not saying this to disrespect you or others...Simply, it is something I've been working on - for almost 3 decades...(shit - I didn't realize how old I really am... Hell, almost as old as IFBB puppet master...

Hey Chic - are you coming?

Seriously. I'll treat you with utmost respect - I promise...

Shawn?

Hell, I promise to teach you some tricks...(Like how to PROPERLY train, eat...take supplements...)

Coach?

Oh my...Coach - Think about it...

You could actually learn SOMETHING you'll be able to use with your clients...and at least look like you know what you are talking about it...

And it is FREE...

Now, how could you POSSIBLY pass that?

Anyone I am forgetting - please forgive me...but for what is worth - everyone is invited...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2009, 04:21:33 PM »
I'll be unable to attend, Florida to LA is a bit far...even for YOUR seminar

As for treating me with respect...why start now?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2009, 04:22:28 PM »
Thanks Milos.  SO you will do another for Getbig?  Can you aim for first or second weekend of June?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »

I wish you'd come to the seminar Chick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »
Milos you are still very very cocky.  Basically, you come across as a tool. 

Yes Milos, your so-called 'tried and tested' theories are basically just stolen-concepts of everything that has come and gone.

Again Milos, take away the drugs and you have nothing!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2009, 06:08:40 PM »
I'll be unable to attend, Florida to LA is a bit far...even for YOUR seminar

LOL! Chick being Chick....

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2009, 06:09:14 PM »
Milos you are still very very cocky.  Basically, you come across as a tool. 

Yes Milos, your so-called 'tried and tested' theories are basically just stolen-concepts of everything that has come and gone.

Again Milos, take away the drugs and you have nothing!

Doesn't that go for just about anyone competing at a high level?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2009, 06:13:26 PM »
I wish you'd come to the seminar Chick.

He wouldn't come even if he could still afford to live in LA.  Too afraid of getting pwned by Milos.  I wonder if Bob is working on Paul Chua's appeal of his suspension?  ;D