Author Topic: Move over Sarah... there's a new Palin in town.  (Read 2052 times)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Move over Sarah... there's a new Palin in town.
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 12:31:24 PM »
You like Palin.  I understand why you gnash your teeth every time some fuck up in her life is reported.  You wish it would be swept under the rug so as not to ruin her future chances on landing on the party ticket again.  I understand that. 

As long as you understand how laughable your petty defenses are about "obsession" and "liberal media" are.

Good luck with all that.

So in your mind, a "fuck-up" perpetrated by Sarah's husband's half-sister equates with a fuck-up by Sarah herself?  Really??? ???

To reiterate...  stupid, pointless thread.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 01:07:24 PM »
Wow, a nerve was struck.

Sarahbots are blowing circuits.  Perhaps energy could be directed at keeping her in the limelight in a POSITIVE way for once.  Could help the future campaign you know.    Right now we got unemployed slackers, unwed pregnancies, drugs users and sellers, trailer burglars, family values shattering Palinites making news every week with something new and DUMB.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 01:13:02 PM »
If a politician goes into a debate in 2006 and uses her own daughter as a political prop, then that daughter drinks and has sex and gets preggo... well, that's egg on palin's face and certainly relevant.

Unless she brought this sister-in-law in front of teh camera to brag about something, it's a non-story.

You know I didn't have a problem with that line of questioning.

The one I had a problem with was the Atlantic trying to out Sarah as the mother of Trig and then having a whole bunch of people posting it like it was true.
That was truly horrible.

Notice that now the father is all over the media this angle was dropped.
Z

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 01:42:25 PM »
Wow, a nerve was struck.

Sarahbots are blowing circuits.  Perhaps energy could be directed at keeping her in the limelight in a POSITIVE way for once.  Could help the future campaign you know.    Right now we got unemployed slackers, unwed pregnancies, drugs users and sellers, trailer burglars, family values shattering Palinites making news every week with something new and DUMB.

I wouldnt vote for Palin,just so you know.I did vote for McCAIN -PALIN because Joe Biden was solely responsible for getting steroids into controlled substance catagory.I would have voted for Al Sharpton before EVER voting for Joe Biden.However,if your going to talk about slackers,unwed pregnancies,drug users you would be talking about the "community" Obama organised.That entire place is a wasteland of scum.

Now,did you hear Joe Biden claiming that he talked to Bush alone in the White house and stood up to him.Only problem ?NO OTHER HUMAN BEING ON EARTH BELIEVES IT OR REMEMBERS IT!!Now,this is a guy who is still lying about the death of his wife.Every word from his mouth is a lie and the media ignores it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2009, 01:52:42 PM »
You know I didn't have a problem with that line of questioning.

The one I had a problem with was the Atlantic trying to out Sarah as the mother of Trig and then having a whole bunch of people posting it like it was true.
That was truly horrible.

Notice that now the father is all over the media this angle was dropped.

she did a whole lotta things that weekend which made her look awfully guilty.

Including removing a bunch of skinny pics of her from the state website at 6 months preggo. on a sunday.  And the pics from the airport with a fan - taken as she was flying home (in labor) switching flights in Seattle - and skinny and laughing...  Dozens of other inconsistencies.  her hometown paper is convinced.

Well, obama told the party to 'drop it' and they did.  With no one from either side to talk about it, the media dropped it.  Believe what you want.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 02:13:08 PM »

Including removing a bunch of skinny pics of her from the state website at 6 months preggo. on a sunday.  And the pics from the airport with a fan - taken as she was flying home (in labor) switching flights in Seattle - and skinny and laughing...  Dozens of other inconsistencies.  her hometown paper is convinced.

Well, obama told the party to 'drop it' and they did.  With no one from either side to talk about it, the media dropped it.  Believe what you want.

Amazing,you will believe that but argue that Obama isnt really pals with Rev. Wright,Bill Ayers.There is a MILLION times more proof that Obama is a radical then Palin wasnt the mother of Trig.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »
Amazing,you will believe that but argue that Obama isnt really pals with Rev. Wright,Bill Ayers.There is a MILLION times more proof that Obama is a radical then Palin wasnt the mother of Trig.

ayers is a terrorist and wright is a nut.

where did i defend them?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »

It simply wasn't true. By the way the Andrew Sullivan, who made up the story, blogging for the Atlantic was pushing this even after Obama "dropped" it.
http://mediamatters.org/columns/200901130015

Her hometown news paper the frontiersman. Is convinced she is the mother of Trig.
http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2008/04/18/breaking_news/doc48093d9e5ef8f350867945.txt
http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2008/10/30/opinion/editorials/doc49069bffe0041680007623.txt

And now Levi Johnson is a star for the Left.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&refer=columnist_carlson&sid=aiDgGjIsI5h0
Z

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2009, 01:49:57 PM »
So in your mind, a "fuck-up" perpetrated by Sarah's husband's half-sister equates with a fuck-up by Sarah herself?  Really??? ???

To reiterate...  stupid, pointless thread.

Pretty much!!!

The implication that someone doesn't have family values, simply because someone in their family does something dumb is rather ridiculous.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »
Pretty much!!!

The implication that someone doesn't have family values, simply because someone in their family does something dumb is rather ridiculous.

Word.  Dumb argument. 

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2009, 06:09:20 PM »
If a politician goes into a debate in 2006 and uses her own daughter as a political prop, then that daughter drinks and has sex and gets preggo... well, that's egg on palin's face and certainly relevant.

Unless she brought this sister-in-law in front of teh camera to brag about something, it's a non-story.
WHYS THIS TWO PAGES,,MY FIEND