Author Topic: Do supplements work or are they bull?  (Read 37765 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Do supplements work or are they bull?
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2009, 02:04:46 AM »
now to the topic at hand and the post i made in regard to weights height for naturals,,
th enumbers are accurate ,,,it has nothing to do with genetics,,evey person has same genetics,,,if you have potential you will only see it as a phenominal respond to hormones happen ,,
you can have the so called best genetics in the world and be 155 pound cut black kid,,it dont make you competetive,,

its all drugs ,,bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS     and ofcourse the reponse to those drugs and food,,

inaddition it is always easy to be fat and think you are big like will grant is at 100 kilograms,whcih he soon will correct to 107 kilogram because he made sure to drink 2 glasses of water and wear his clothes before going on the needle scale ,,,this is not big and not muscle,,

the number gh15 is giving are given to serious competitors truly naturals at real 6% that will grant and the such never ever seen in their life times,,now ...those same fellas later on on drugs go up to the 220 pounde zone wil grant is but they actually have it muscle with single digit body fat

and thats! the difference

gh15 approved
fallen angel

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2009, 02:05:39 AM »
This thread is getting interesting

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2009, 02:06:16 AM »
Im gona log off in a minute to do some wall papering , does that mean im dead lol..

Tell me more about this ip that is changable..Do I have to pay for that.

You know the police want you in England right you dirty kid fuker  >:(

why does this guy want to whack you?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2009, 02:06:58 AM »
Im gona log off in a minute to do some wall papering , does that mean im dead lol..

Tell me more about this ip that is changable..Do I have to pay for that.

You know the police want you in England right you dirty kid fuker  >:(

by the way brian will die too ! you will see another one with gh15 approval
fallen angel

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2009, 02:08:41 AM »
its all drugs ,,bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS     and ofcourse the reponse to those drugs and food,,
gh15 approved

yes.. some guys have a mediocre response to drugs. I myself respond well to a low dose of EQ  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2009, 02:10:56 AM »

inaddition it is always easy to be fat and think you are big like will grant is at 100 kilograms,whcih he soon will correct to 107 kilogram because he made sure to drink 2 glasses of water and wear his clothes before going on the needle scale ,,,this is not big and not muscle,,

lol..I weigh my self after first piss in the morning , when I bother.
When did I say I was "big" lol I know im bigger than you if that helps , but at my biggest  125kg i was carring to much fat and I felt it , out of breath etc

I stay between 105 - 112 now and yes am dieting to get to 100kg..

Why dont you post pics friend , like you do on your other account  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2009, 02:12:04 AM »

by the way brian will die too ! you will see another one with gh15 approval

Who ?
Who is Brian numb nuts

io856

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2009, 02:13:43 AM »
hahhaha I find this whole gh15 calling will grant alin and a dealer  thing fuccking hilarious

Will Grant is just a car loving bodybuilder from the country to the right of Australia... New Zealand. He is no harm to anyone... never has been...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2009, 02:15:05 AM »
why does this guy want to whack you?
Because I called him a gimmick and have said nothing he has said isnt new , i read all about the stuff he talks about in the 90s lol and am friends with a real pro so have seen first hand 90 % of what they do..

gh15 is full of shit end of story.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2009, 02:15:15 AM »
What is going on here?
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2009, 02:16:16 AM »
hahhaha I find this whole gh15 calling will grant alin and a dealer  thing fuccking hilarious

Will Grant is just a car loving bodybuilder from the country to the right of Australia... New Zealand. He is no harm to anyone... never has been...
I love you to io  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2009, 02:16:50 AM »
lol..I weigh my self after first piss in the morning , when I bother.
When did I say I was "big" lol I know im bigger than you if that helps , but at my biggest  125kg i was carring to much fat and I felt it , out of breath etc

I stay between 105 - 112 now and yes am dieting to get to 100kg..

Why dont you post pics friend , like you do on your other account  :D

the diff between you and me is that my pictures are in flex and muscle and fitness and few other magz on a regular basis years upon years of pics,,,the diff between you and me is that i won a pro card and compete at a weight you cant get to forget about the body fat levels,,
the diff betwen you and me is that im a be and you are a wanna be !
thats the differences,,

saying you are 105 kilograms and you want to be 100 kilogram is all nice and good but we both know that even at 100 kilo you will be fat ,,you cant be riped because like any amatuer you will need to be 90 kilogram to see any muscle showing in a good condition ,,when you see your muscle showing at 260 amd 7% then talk

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2009, 02:16:56 AM »
Because I called him a gimmick and have said nothing he has said isnt new , i read all about the stuff he talks about in the 90s lol and am friends with a real pro so have seen first hand 90 % of what they do..

gh15 is full of shit end of story.
So you are saying you don't disagree with a lot of what gh15 has to say just that its old hat and nothing new... as in he is not a pro etc. etc?

Thats fair enough I suppose

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2009, 02:18:04 AM »
What is going on here?
Im on death watch  ;D  

Pity the exterminator cant leave his eastern euro shite hole or he will be arrested

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2009, 02:19:16 AM »
Im on death watch  ;D  

Pity the exterminator cant leave his eastern euro shite hole or he will be arrested

gh knows i'm going to NZ, so he asked me to kill you.  :)
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2009, 02:19:50 AM »
and by the way,, we never say our secrets in real life to no one,,so that fella is not lieing for the million time on getbig but dont worry no picture of him needed to get to him
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2009, 02:20:28 AM »
If gh15 really disliked somebody on here he could easily create circumstances to ensure a controlled delivery for them at some time or another... I have no fuccking idea why DIVISION hasn't seen one yet

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2009, 02:24:11 AM »
division will be taken down,,so will will grant,, the worst thing is that he think gh15 is sevas frin romania ,,thats show how much no clue he got ,,

why dont youask ron avidan if gh15 is gimick or sevast ,,fella has no clue ,,gh15 never lie when it comes to bodybuilding and the people in the bodybuilding industry and that includes dealers
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2009, 02:24:51 AM »
the diff between you and me is that my pictures are in flex and muscle and fitness and few other magz on a regular basis years upon years of pics,,,the diff between you and me is that i won a pro card and compete at a weight you cant get to forget about the body fat levels,,
the diff betwen you and me is that im a be and you are a wanna be !
thats the differences,,

saying you are 105 kilograms and you want to be 100 kilogram is all nice and good but we both know that even at 100 kilo you will be fat ,,you cant be riped because like any amatuer you will need to be 90 kilogram to see any muscle showing in a good condition ,,when you see your muscle showing at 260 amd 7% then talk

gh15 approved
Ill be happy at 100kg and 10 %
Im not interested in bodybuilding competition any more , a genuine 10% is fukin lean in the real world..and enough for me..I dont use huge amounts of gear.a ml a week and once to twice a year ill cycle for short periods.Training and diet are more important to me than relying on drugs.

Again how can I or anyone else take you seriously when you say you have been in flex mag..Shit I could say im cint eastwood do you beleive me?

Now the advice you give ..look on any hardcore board and the ones you cant see in public ,,you should know of these if you are who you say you are and this very same info is sitting right in front of you..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2009, 02:26:08 AM »
Can't we all just be friends?
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2009, 02:30:05 AM »
So you are saying you don't disagree with a lot of what gh15 has to say just that its old hat and nothing new... as in he is not a pro etc. etc?

Thats fair enough I suppose
Yup thats what I have said all along..The only beef I have with him is he is not a pro bodybuilder other than that what he says about gear is spot on..other things I disagree with him also but the main  area is him being a "pro" he is not..

I asked him long ago to pm me and tell me who he is and id get in contact with said pro..after all if he is who he says he is he would be waiting for my contact right?
I would then come on here and say yes gh15 is a pro I and others were wrong..one of his biggest detractors saying yes he is 100% with out releasing his ID..but he wont do that cos he is not a pro.

io856

« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2009, 02:30:10 AM »
Again how can I or anyone else take you seriously when you say you have been in flex mag..Shit I could say im cint eastwood do you beleive me?
Its not really that "out there" to suggest somebody who has the extensive knowledge of gh15 has seen the cover of flex magazine.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2009, 02:30:52 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2009, 02:31:31 AM »
division will be taken down,,so will will grant,, the worst thing is that he think gh15 is sevas frin romania ,,thats show how much no clue he got ,,

why dont youask ron avidan if gh15 is gimick or sevast ,,fella has no clue ,,gh15 never lie when it comes to bodybuilding and the people in the bodybuilding industry and that includes dealers
Where did I say you were the kiddy fuka

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2009, 02:32:20 AM »
Ill be happy at 100kg and 10 %
Im not interested in bodybuilding competition any more , a genuine 10% is fukin lean in the real world..and enough for me..I dont use huge amounts of gear.a ml a week and once to twice a year ill cycle for short periods.Training and diet are more important to me than relying on drugs.

Now the advice you give ..look on any hardcore board and the ones you cant see in public ,,you should know of these if you are who you say you are and this very same info is sitting right in front of you..

wrong!
any infotmation is HANDS ON thats the beauty of gh15 HANDS ON professional experience that could have never be told in real life,,many have done polls before long before you came to this board ,,since you too came here for gh15 and only for gh15 ,,but many did polls and you will see that over 80% were absolut followers of gh15 ,,and every one who were actually bodybuilders and had experiencce with what it really takes approved and followed gh15 recomendations ,,,there are many many many pms written to gh15 by professionals go break into the gh15 account it is easy to do ask alex to do it ,,and you will see,,many professionals with questionsa

asian and americans and euros ,,gh15 chooses who he answer and not for risk factors and because gh15 himself is a professionals thus dont liek to help other professionals only amatuers especially on board
fallen angel