Author Topic: Do supplements work or are they bull?  (Read 37811 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Do supplements work or are they bull?
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2009, 02:33:31 AM »
Where did I say you were the kiddy fuka

you still alive will

thought you would have been capped by now  ???
T

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2009, 02:35:11 AM »
:'(

This is all very sadenning........... :'(
No doubt about it...

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2009, 02:36:10 AM »
This is all very sadenning........... :'(

It is indeed. Feels like parents are fighting  :'( I am deeply distraught  :'(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2009, 02:36:25 AM »
you still alive will

thought you would have been capped by now  ???
Somthing just hit the side of the house...should I be worried  :D

And I still dont know who Brian is  ???

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2009, 02:38:43 AM »
It is indeed. Feels like parents are fighting  :'( I am deeply distraught  :'(

Makes me want to bring back "Team Love"...........but my efforts would be wasted. The love is gone.........gone forever.  :'(
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2009, 02:39:47 AM »
quote author=WillGrant link=topic=274838.msg3878049#msg3878049 date=1239615005]
Yup thats what I have said all along..The only beef I have with him is he is not a pro bodybuilder other than that what he says about gear is spot on..other things I disagree with him also but the main  area is him being a "pro" he is not..

I asked him long ago to pm me and tell me who he is and id get in contact with said pro..after all if he is who he says he is he would be waiting for my contact right?
I would then come on here and say yes gh15 is a pro I and others were wrong..one of his biggest detractors saying yes he is 100% with out releasing his ID..but he wont do that cos he is not a pro.
[/quote]

i have some time today so ill play some with you fellas,,

your stupidity is too much to take,,,you tell gh15 to tell you who gh15 is ,,,then gh15 says it and you go to gh15 real life identity and ask me if im gh15 ...

will i say yes? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN MORON

you say gh15 is not professional yet ask around a little and youll get the exact opposite answer from the people who actually know!

so again
the offer was from gh15 to you not vise versa ,,you twist reality to what it fits for you ! gh15 offered you to reveal who you were in a picture so every one can see you are nothing and that in reality you are 15% 100 kilo like many gym rats that are just fat,,, then when you show it gh15 will tell everyone who it is with picture proof but no head only body and it will be enough
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2009, 02:41:41 AM »
Post up the pic!!

I want to know who gh15 is!  >:(
No doubt about it...

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2009, 02:41:49 AM »
Makes me want to bring back "Team Love"...........but my efforts would be wasted. The love is gone.........gone forever.  :'(

Some day there will be another team to arise from the ashes to carry the same morals and share the same ideals. We can only hope that day arrives soon

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2009, 02:42:49 AM »
Yup thats what I have said all along..The only beef I have with him is he is not a pro bodybuilder other than that what he says about gear is spot on..other things I disagree with him also but the main  area is him being a "pro" he is not..

I asked him long ago to pm me and tell me who he is and id get in contact with said pro..after all if he is who he says he is he would be waiting for my contact right?
I would then come on here and say yes gh15 is a pro I and others were wrong..one of his biggest detractors saying yes he is 100% with out releasing his ID..but he wont do that cos he is not a pro.

your stupidity is too much to take,,,you tell gh15 to tell you who gh15 is ,,,then gh15 says it and you go to gh15 real life identity and ask me if im gh15 ...

you say gh15 is not professional yet ask around a little and youll get the exact opposite answer from the people who actually know!

so again
the offer was from gh15 to you not vise versa ,,you twist reality to what it fits for you ! gh15 offered you to reveal who you were in a picture so every one can see you are nothing and that in reality you are 15% 100 kilo like many gym rats that are just fat,,, then when you show it gh15 will tell everyone who it is with picture proof but no head only body and it will be enough

gh15, is it just me or did you not meet getbigger Arnold JNR?

io856

« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2009, 02:42:57 AM »
Post up the pic!!

I want to know who gh15 is!  >:(
x 2 it doesn't matter if you look like shit will grant you have got a free pass from us from the southern hemisphere

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2009, 02:44:42 AM »

so again

I asked a real pro and he laughed and had never heard of you.
The offer is for you to proove who you are.
You are starting to sound more and like the kiddy fuka with every post..FP linked you to him long ago..threatening to kill someone on the internet would be somthing mr fingers would do.. :D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2009, 02:46:17 AM »
You are starting to sound more and like the kiddy fuka with every post..FP linked you to him long ago..threatening to kill someone on the internet would be somthing mr fingers would do.. :D

Seriously though, just post up a pic. No need to show your face. Come on man, thats easy.

I wanna know who he is!!
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2009, 02:46:29 AM »
x 2 it doesn't matter if you look like shit will grant you have got a free pass from us from the southern hemisphere
Il post a pic with a sign proving its me if gh15 does the same..level playing feild right there.. 8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2009, 02:47:08 AM »
Seriously though, just post up a pic. No need to show your face. Come on man, thats easy.

I wanna know who he is!!
HE IS NOT A PRO..
There you go. :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2009, 02:52:23 AM »

I wanna know who he is!!

mark my words ,,he will NEVER EVER DO IT,,why? because he is a dealer ,,because gh15 people are afrer him and because of the emberasment of how bad he looks,,because not every 100 kilo looks good,,,to look good at 100 kilo yu otruly need ot be high singles but this fella is as i say here and never mistaken

220 and somewhere around 15-20% and on hormones,,i also bet a house on the fact his arms are more liek alex as in actual mesure 17 inches and nothing more,,,it is very common with that type of warrikors and dealers

and again the romanian fella and me have no connection beside the fact that he put you to shame every time he write something to you because he is witty ,,but i dont like either of you ,,infact i dont like any one beside the donky fella on this board and only because he can take a joke ,,rest of you are buyers for me
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2009, 02:53:59 AM »
Everyone post pics!!

Who gives a shit?!

I did and  i look like shit!!

Do it!!
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2009, 02:54:22 AM »

Haha gh15 is the god of bullshit - he is never wrong, he poured millions of $$$ into McCain's campaign, he knows about aliens in Niburu etc etc

BUT

He can't post a pic to show that he really is a pro as he says he is, which proves that 1) He most likely is a fraud and 2) He is not as good as he says cause he never won the Mr Olympia, which is what he should have done if he's as great as he says he is.

Dollars to donuts that the guys who have really achieved stuff in bodybuilding, like Dorian Yates for example, will never be so cocky, even though they have so much more to brag about and know a lot more than this gas bag whose only "proof" of being omniscient and infallible is his mere claiming of the same and that too, under an anonymous account in a free online forum.

GH, you may know what you are talking about when it comes to steroids and all that crap, but that doesn't mean you know everything about everything else too. Stop threatening people on the internet cause it makes you look really stupid.

Your pal.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2009, 02:54:31 AM »
mark my words ,,he will NEVER EVER DO IT,,why? because he is a dealer ,,because gh15 people are afrer him and because of the emberasment of how bad he looks,,because not every 100 kilo looks good,,,to look good at 100 kilo yu otruly need ot be high singles but this fella is as i say here and never mistaken

220 and somewhere around 15-20% and on hormones,,i also bet a house on the fact his arms are more liek alex as in actual mesure 17 inches and nothing more,,,it is very common with that type of warrikors and dealers

and again the romanian fella and me have no connection beside the fact that he put you to shame every time he write something to you because he is witty ,,but i dont like either of you ,,infact i dont like any one beside the donky fella on this board and only because he can take a joke ,,rest of you are buyers for me

:( Well, thanks  :'(

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2009, 02:55:57 AM »
:( Well, thanks  :'(

Yes that bit saddened me.  :'(

I like you gh15.......and as a young man i read all your info and will use it in due time.
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2009, 02:56:35 AM »
Haha gh15 is the god of bullshit - he is never wrong, he poured millions of $$$ into McCain's campaign, he knows about aliens in Niburu etc etc

BUT

He can't post a pic to show that he really is a pro as he says he is, which proves that 1) He most likely is a fraud and 2) He is not as good as he says cause he never won the Mr Olympia, which is what he should have done if he's as great as he says he is.

Dollars to donuts that the guys who have really achieved stuff in bodybuilding, like Dorian Yates for example, will never be so cocky, even though they have so much more to brag about and know a lot more than this gas bag whose only "proof" of being omniscient and infallible is that his mere claiming of the same and that too, under an anonymous account in a free online forum.

GH, you may know what you are talking about when it comes to steroids and all that crap, but that doesn't mean you know everything about everything else too. Stop threatening people on the internet cause it makes you look really stupid.

Your pal.
QFT  8)

ps dont slip any pills in my drink kiwi  :D

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2009, 02:56:50 AM »
Yes that bit saddened me.  :'(

I like you gh15.......and as a young man i read all your info and will use it in due time.

In the same boat myself

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2009, 02:57:41 AM »
In the same boat myself

We are the future of bb'ing........ 8) ;D
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2009, 02:57:57 AM »

BUT

Dollars to donuts that the guys who have really achieved stuff in bodybuilding, like Dorian Yates for example, will never be so cocky, even though they have so much more to brag about and know a lot more than this gas bag whose only "proof" of being omniscient and infallible is his mere claiming of the same and that too, under an anonymous account in a free online forum.

Your pal.

i didnt win o because the ifbb dont like none american since the mid 90s dorian was just better than me simple as that and also im pretty proud of my placings
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2009, 02:58:33 AM »
If gh15 really disliked somebody on here he could easily create circumstances to ensure a controlled delivery for them at some time or another... I have no fuccking idea why DIVISION hasn't seen one yet

Tell me about it. First they start out very rude and pound on your door, and then they have to get all dramatic and point mp5's in your face and push you on your knees and cuff you. Then the part I really hate is they just totally thrash you place. I mean, I still haven't finished cleaning up and they still have one of my drawers. I have to put my socks and TapOut shirts on top of the dresser. Oh, then there's that kind of awkward part where they walk you to the patrol car as they haul you away to the station. All your neighbors are looking at you with their jaws open. I know they were thinking, "It's always the quiet keep to themselves ones." And of course the creepy moments when they see you get in your car or check the mail or take out the trash. That nervous smile they give you and the passive "please don't kill me" wave of the hand.

Controlled deliveries are a royal bummer. I'll never say anything bad about Sandra or Euro. Oh, and don't ignore seizure letters. I think LE will give you a lot of slack if you're not a dealer just don't spit in their face.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2009, 02:59:06 AM »
i didnt win o because the ifbb dont like none american since the mid 90s dorian was just better than me simple as that and also im pretty proud of my placings
lol