Author Topic: Do supplements work or are they bull?  (Read 37820 times)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: Do supplements work or are they bull?
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2009, 03:00:03 AM »
We are the future of bb'ing........ 8) ;D

You can do bbing and I'll do strongman  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »
You can do bbing and I'll do strongman  ;D

Sounds good...... 8)
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2009, 03:02:17 AM »
Tell me about it. First they start out very rude and pound on your door, and then they have to get all dramatic and point mp5's in your face and push you on your knees and cuff you. Then the part I really hate is they just totally thrash you place. I mean, I still haven't finished cleaning up and they still have one of my drawers. I have to put my socks and TapOut shirts on top of the dresser. Oh, then there's that kind of awkward part where they walk you to the patrol car as they haul you away to the station. All your neighbors are looking at you with their jaws open. I know they were thinking, "It's always the quiet keep to themselves ones." And of course the creepy moments when they see you get in your car or check the mail or take out the trash. That nervous smile they give you and the passive "please don't kill me" wave of the hand.

Controlled deliveries are a royal bummer. I'll never say anything bad about Sandra or Euro. Oh, and don't ignore seizure letters. I think LE will give you a lot of slack if you're not a dealer just don't spit in their face.

in one word i can make itr happen to any one i want ,,will grant know im a narc and he still talk his mouth ,,he knows i brought down gym ace and still talk his mouth ,,he knows lisa black kid is to this day at risk and he still talk his mouth,,,

he is aussie so he says..... then lisa kis is close to him....

if he had any clue he would be shaking balls and he should! because remember verdict is verdict i gave it here,,,execution is somethign totally diff and come in time where you least expect friend
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2009, 03:03:21 AM »
gh knows i'm going to NZ, so he asked me to kill you.  :)

So what's the going rate these days on whacking someone? I don't mean a major politic figure or anyone powerful or famous. Just your average Joe that needs a dirt nap? And can you get that in Red Tops?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2009, 03:04:16 AM »
Sounds good...... 8)

Sweet, I'll see you at the Arnold in a few years time then  8)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2009, 03:04:34 AM »
So what's the going rate these days on whacking someone? I don't mean a major politic figure or anyone powerful or famous. Just your average Joe that needs a dirt nap? And can you get that in Red Tops?

You can make an ok living. You can get paid in whatever you want........
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2009, 03:04:50 AM »
Tell me about it. First they start out very rude and pound on your door, and then they have to get all dramatic and point mp5's in your face and push you on your knees and cuff you. Then the part I really hate is they just totally thrash you place. I mean, I still haven't finished cleaning up and they still have one of my drawers. I have to put my socks and TapOut shirts on top of the dresser. Oh, then there's that kind of awkward part where they walk you to the patrol car as they haul you away to the station. All your neighbors are looking at you with their jaws open. I know they were thinking, "It's always the quiet keep to themselves ones." And of course the creepy moments when they see you get in your car or check the mail or take out the trash. That nervous smile they give you and the passive "please don't kill me" wave of the hand.

Controlled deliveries are a royal bummer. I'll never say anything bad about Sandra or Euro. Oh, and don't ignore seizure letters. I think LE will give you a lot of slack if you're not a dealer just don't spit in their face.

I think your unregistered firearms had something to do with this also

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2009, 03:05:19 AM »
in one word i can make itr happen to any one i want ,,will grant know im a narc and he still talk his mouth ,,he knows i brought down gym ace and still talk his mouth ,,he knows lisa black kid is to this day at risk and he still talk his mouth,,,

if he had any clue he would be shaking balls and he should! because remember verdict is verdict i gave it here,,,execution is somethign totally diff and come in time where you least expect friend

now he is going to say new zeland.. in any case trust me he is marked
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2009, 03:05:31 AM »

Lisa black kid? WTF lol

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2009, 03:06:11 AM »
Sweet, I'll see you at the Arnold in a few years time then  8)

Yep, i'll be the one oiled up in a thong........ :)
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2009, 03:06:56 AM »
Hey gh15,

Is there anything good happening for us Aussies behind the scenes?

Who is Lisa black kid?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2009, 03:07:48 AM »
now he is going to say new zeland.. in any case trust me he is marked
Ok Im in germany like you friend

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2009, 03:08:39 AM »
Hey gh15,

Is there anything good happening for us Aussies behind the scenes?

Who is Lisa black kid?
I still dont know who brian is  ;D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2009, 03:08:49 AM »
You have to eat food like Dennis Wolf's wife.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: April 13, 2009, 03:10:03 AM »
gh15 itaelf broght down the whole steroid super board!  now will grant was a member there ,,,he is quiet about it but he has,,,

will grant should be quiet and silent he should not hav emade a peep,,,why? becaue will grant is at such a high risk that him sitting behind computer wont protect him no more,,,he doesnt get it ,,rigt will grant ? you think this is sevaster playing on the other side with you even though after reading each and every gh15 post any sane person can tell gh15 knows his bodybuilding and DRUGS ,,

have you ever met don corleone will grant? no right? its a movie,,,well this time you also wont meet it ,,but you wil feel it ,,you will
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #165 on: April 13, 2009, 03:13:36 AM »
gh15 itaelf broght down the whole steroid super board!  now will grant was a member there ,,,he is quiet about it but he has,,,

will grant should be quiet and silent he should not hav emade a peep,,,why? becaue will grant is at such a high risk that him sitting behind computer wont protect him no more,,,he doesnt get it ,,rigt will grant ? you think this is sevaster playing on the other side with you even though after reading each and every gh15 post any sane person can tell gh15 knows his bodybuilding and DRUGS ,,

have you ever met don corleone will grant? no right? its a movie,,,well this time you also wont meet it ,,but you wil feel it ,,you will
What super board?
No I dont get it , you have lost me..

I agree you do know bodybuilding and drugs..I have always agreed with you there I just dont under stand why you wont prove who you claim to be..is it really that hard for you?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 13, 2009, 03:14:34 AM »
You can make an ok living. You can get paid in whatever you want........

Sweet. And you get to make your own hours. BTW, why is everybody up so late? I mean, it's pass midnight here in Hawaii so it's got to be like at least 3:00 am in LA.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #167 on: April 13, 2009, 03:16:18 AM »
Sweet. And you get to make your own hours. BTW, why is everybody up so late? I mean, it's pass midnight here in Hawaii so it's got to be like at least 3:00 am in LA.

8:15pm here in Australia.

Not all getbiggers are yanks....... ;)
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2009, 03:19:44 AM »
I think your unregistered firearms had something to do with this also

You always have to bring that up. Guns and drugs, guns and drugs -- LE always has to make a big deal about assault weapons and illegal drugs. I'm just getting ready for the revolution resistance and race wars and stuff. It's not like we're going to be here forever. gh15 is right about generation nothingness. We've seen out better days.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2009, 03:21:54 AM »
I still dont know who brian is  ;D

It's Division. And someone should save this thread. Ron gives us a lot of leeway but he hates it when the killing starts.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #170 on: April 13, 2009, 03:22:38 AM »
I'm standing out the front of wills house.......
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2009, 03:24:50 AM »
8:15pm here in Australia.

Not all getbiggers are yanks....... ;)

You got me. We're such a self absorbed country. Everything begins and ends with USA. Say hi to Basile for me. Just say I'm part of the the GB flotsam.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2009, 03:25:50 AM »
You got me. We're such a self absorbed country. Everything begins and ends with USA. Say hi to Basile for me. Just say I'm part of the the GB flotsam.

I generally avoid funeral homes.......
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2009, 03:26:58 AM »
I'm standing out the front of wills house.......

Ask him where's my shiit. It's been two years already. How long does it take to send a couple of vials of enanthate and 500 anabols for chrissakes!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2009, 03:31:09 AM »
It's Division. And someone should save this thread. Ron gives us a lot of leeway but he hates it when the killing starts.
LOL thanks for clearing that up..I think  :-\

Any way I sent a PM to gh15 saying im getting bored of the arguing etc etc
Its all getting rather tiring , I obviously upset him , but hey this is GB after all ..its all about winding each other up.
But if I have upset him then Im sorry.  :)