Author Topic: Do supplements work or are they bull?  (Read 37543 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Do supplements work or are they bull?
« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2009, 06:05:36 AM »
I dont know if this is true or not.

But a while ago a member here who had some arguements with gh15, posted something about him (gh15) and the next day or so someone broke into his house and left something threatening. He told it to me via pm.

he also told me that gh15 knew who he was in real life, where he lived etc

again, i dont know if its bs or not.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2009, 11:47:55 AM »
i didnt win o because the ifbb dont like none american since the mid 90s dorian was just better than me simple as that and also im pretty proud of my placings

Why are you worried about Dorian Yates? Didn’t you once imply that you might be a top-10 MS. OLYMPIA competitor?

Posted by gh15, November 5, 2007, 02:59:32 PM (response to poster, "tommywishbone", from the thread, "Could The Great Yan be gh15?")

you claim im a hormone dealer? prove it
you claim im a professional or not? prove it
you claim im a fisherman? prove it
you claim im a male and not female? prove it

Yep!!! Those mean IFBB guys must really loathe the likes of Silvio Samuel, Dennis Wolf, James “Flex” Lewis, and they hate Moe El Mousawwi so much that he graces the covers of both FLEX and IronMan this month.

You have a better chance of spelling Olympia correctly than you do of actually competing in one, much less making the top 6, unless (as I told you last year) the other 5 have Down's Syndrome and are paraplegics.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »
I dont know if this is true or not.

But a while ago a member here who had some arguements with gh15, posted something about him (gh15) and the next day or so someone broke into his house and left something threatening. He told it to me via pm.

he also told me that gh15 knew who he was in real life, where he lived etc

again, i dont know if its bs or not.

What member?
With all the gimmicks here, it could have been gh15, and having the back story to say someone really did break into his house, makes gh15 more feared when he goes off on his ramblings.
If it was a member of ill-repute, it was probably just bullshit.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2009, 02:35:28 AM »
What member?
With all the gimmicks here, it could have been gh15, and having the back story to say someone really did break into his house, makes gh15 more feared when he goes off on his ramblings.
If it was a member of ill-repute, it was probably just bullshit.

Well, I'm not trying to imply anything but lets just say that I once started a thread that was rather derogatory to a certain member on this board who seems to be well versed in hormones and likes sushee,,,chineeze,,,jmacan and owns spain. I'm not mentioning any names -- just saying. Well, the next day I found a naked picture of Sevaste on my pillow with him puckering his lips and the caption: Thers moore will thiis caame form you infantile!"

Lets just say I couldn't sleep for weeks and when I did, at least twice during the night, I'd break out in a cold sweat screaming for my mommy. Also, I want to go on record that I love superwoman and euroman and would inject their poop before I'd even look at ug.

Again -- just saying.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2009, 02:37:10 AM »
you sound depressed.

Actually, I was just fishing for a hug from you. It's the pic of your back that does it for me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2009, 02:42:10 AM »
An acquaintance of mine did this. Tried to kill himself by shooting a whole vial insulin. Woke up on the floor, carpet was wet, drenched in sweat. That's what he said anyway and I wouldn't question a confession like that, felt inappropriate.

Yah, but did he go on a keto diet and fast to deplete glycogen stores? Everyone knows that after you pass out your body taps the liver's glycogen store. Of course, I was think about sitting in a bathtub with jelly fish and get the crap stung out of me like Will Smith did in that movie 7 pounds or something like that. If you're interested I'll give you my liver. I figure it's pretty plumped and pink because I rarely did orals and don't drink. And I still do all that Liv52 and milk thistle stuff just because I'm a caring person.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2009, 05:08:03 PM »
look..supplements are mostly garbage....they really do not work....usually the digestive systen destroys anything of value that supplements contain....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: April 16, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »
look..supplements are mostly garbage....they really do not work....usually the digestive systen destroys anything of value that supplements contain....

This coming from the same guy who once sang the praises of both CELL-TECH and Size-On?

???

jodster35

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: April 16, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »
aal pills over the counter are crap fakeeeeeeee   nothing else works but steriods  protien powders are good but pills are for want to be  s    if you say on here well i took blah blah blah and it worked for me you are a queer idiot it doesnt work dahhhhhhhhhhhhh ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #209 on: April 16, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
aal pills over the counter are crap fakeeeeeeee   nothing else works but steriods  protien powders are good but pills are for want to be  s    if you say on here well i took blah blah blah and it worked for me you are a queer idiot it doesnt work dahhhhhhhhhhhhh ;D

theres alot of over the counter steroids that work quite well.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2009, 08:14:36 PM »
There seems to be all almost universal positive response to the tren product that is out. I think there's two of them, tren extreme and something else. One of them seems to be effective. I've seen it with my own eyes on seasoned trainers that put on some significant size and strength on this prohormone. I heard it's going to be on the ban list.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2009, 08:18:45 PM »
There seems to be all almost universal positive response to the tren product that is out. I think there's two of them, tren extreme and something else. One of them seems to be effective. I've seen it with my own eyes on seasoned trainers that put on some significant size and strength on this prohormone. I heard it's going to be on the ban list.
its not a prohomrone. its a steroid. absolute 100% legit steroid. better than alot of the illegal steroids like winstrol and anavar.  all of the "tren" products will be eeffective, as long as they contain 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione...which is the steroid.  several contain this steroid.   if i recall correctly it is on the banned list as of last june

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »
everything i've ever taken from maximus mass stack to results to the new novus bars from atlarge nutrition has delivered on every account... love the stuff

steak ain't bad either!  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2009, 01:17:38 PM »
GH15 sounds more and more like Nasser everyday.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »
friends,,
i prepared 100s of guys and girls for shows,,TRUE BATURALS THAT COULDNT DO HORMONES BECAUSE THEY WERE STILL AFRAID ,,I PREPARED SO MANY AND ITS ALWAYS THE SAME

GUYS ARE 5'11 GO ON STAGE 165LB AT 6% NATURALLY ,,ALWAYS THE SAME NEVER BEEN ANY OTHER WAY ,,THAT INCLUDES MANY GUYS WITH THE POTENTIAL OF BECOMING PROFESSIONALS AND SOME INDEED TURN PROS

THOSE ARE THE NUMBERS NATURAL GO ON STAGE AT:

5'11 165LB 6% IF VERY GOOD GENETIC SKIN TONE LIKE ASIAN  MAYBE 5%

5'9 GO ON STAGE NATURAL 155-160 AT 5-6%

5'7 GO ON STAGE NATURALLY 150-155  AT 5-6%

TRUST ME ON THAT ANYTHING OVER THIS IS NOT NATURAL AT THAT BODY FAT %

SO ...WHEN YOU SEE A FELLA LIKE GETNY TELLIN YOU HE IS 250 BEFORE HE HORMONIZE,,YOU GOTTA ASK YOURSELF THIS : DOES ANYTHING HE SELL GARBAGE? THE ANSWER IS

ABSOLUTELY YES

gh15 approved

what's a "batural"?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2009, 12:06:57 PM »
This coming from the same guy who once sang the praises of both CELL-TECH and Size-On?

???

I was a first-timer when I took those,..but since then..........NOTHING

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2009, 04:55:05 PM »

I was a first-timer when I took those,..but since then..........NOTHING

CELL-TECH and Size-On are creatine supplements. So how can you be a "first-timer" if you've used both of them?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2009, 04:06:45 PM »
come on..you know supps are mostly garbage..you must have a well-invested nestegg with a supp company..you are becoming a shill for them

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: April 22, 2009, 01:03:46 PM »
come on..you know supps are mostly garbage..you must have a well-invested nestegg with a supp company..you are becoming a shill for them

If that were the case, why would I be posting (as I've done for YEARS) about getting supplements dirt-cheap, when GNC marks them down for clearance?

Besides, YOU are the one who was singing the praises of CELL-TECH and Size-On. In other words, "you know supps are mostly garbage".....YET YOU KEEP BUYING THEM!!!

I use them, because they help me achieve my personal goals, as far as weight training and bodybuilding are concerned. I don't expect them to turn me into Mr. Universe in two months; nor, do I expect them to overcompensate for a lousy diet or training ethics (two items that you have gone on record as saying have been a problem for you).

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 22, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »
If that were the case, why would I be posting (as I've done for YEARS) about getting supplements dirt-cheap, when GNC marks them down for clearance?

Besides, YOU are the one who was singing the praises of CELL-TECH and Size-On. In other words, "you know supps are mostly garbage".....YET YOU KEEP BUYING THEM!!!

I use them, because they help me achieve my personal goals, as far as weight training and bodybuilding are concerned. I don't expect them to turn me into Mr. Universe in two months; nor, do I expect them to overcompensate for a lousy diet or training ethics (two items that you have gone on record as saying have been a problem for you).

and you mean to tell me you are still responding to creatine after all these years of use?

g-shox24

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: April 22, 2009, 04:17:53 PM »
supplements will only supplement an already good diet.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: October 31, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »
gh15 itaelf broght down the whole steroid super board!  now will grant was a member there ,,,he is quiet about it but he has,,,

will grant should be quiet and silent he should not hav emade a peep,,,why? becaue will grant is at such a high risk that him sitting behind computer wont protect him no more,,,he doesnt get it ,,rigt will grant ? you think this is sevaster playing on the other side with you even though after reading each and every gh15 post any sane person can tell gh15 knows his bodybuilding and DRUGS ,,

have you ever met don corleone will grant? no right? its a movie,,,well this time you also wont meet it ,,but you wil feel it ,,you will

classic Nasser ----> twisted, bitter, resentful and threatening two bit nobodies on a forum