Author Topic: Aussies - Dohertys Gym - New promo on Youtube  (Read 3971 times)

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
Re: Aussies - Dohertys Gym - New promo on Youtube
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »
Exactly what I was thinking.

Musclecenter would probably start a fight and get thrown out.  Then he'd ride off into the sun set on his HD.
id like to see him sqwat in that gym
''too fowty pound noo bullchit'' hahaha

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 07:59:20 PM »
that video is fukin tight...i wish i could go there

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2009, 08:05:52 PM »
tony out of interest how do guys like batista and john cena know to train at dohertys when they come to melbourne?

word of mouth? or do u contact them?

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009, 08:08:17 PM »
If you stay true to this 24/7 thing and you never close, even in the roughest weather. You will be the best gym out there by far, just saying. I just hope to know you if you come down to Texas, so you can hook me up with a free membership ::).

Once I get he systems right I would be OK to license to the right people in the right locations. It is not for everyone but people like us are not being catered for anywhere.

I like the people that no one else wants, we make up 3-5% of gym goers but have close to zero gyms to support, do the maths. It is the biggest niche in the market as I see it. Plus the fitness industry as a whole suck balls and most gym staff and owners make me throw up in my mouth.

I recently had Cena and Batista train here and they loved it because every fucker left them alone.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »
tony out of interest how do guys like batista and john cena know to train at dohertys when they come to melbourne?

word of mouth? or do u contact them?

It is a combination of me running the pro shows, our profile in Oz and my contacts.

In this case Cena's people contacted me for him to do a photoshoot here, he loved it, trained in peace and then spread the word. By the time Batista came to Oz, he had heard about it and once again loved it. He trained in the ring with his sparring partner, full on and all the way a big dude.

AVBG

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 08:18:11 PM »
I like the promo TD you should run ads on ch 9, the promo true to the gym - Def one of the best gyms I've trained at.