Author Topic: Evan Centopani DROPS Dave Palumbo!!!  (Read 16762 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Evan Centopani DROPS Dave Palumbo!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 04:28:41 PM »
Evan 5 weeks out !

looks pretty freaking good

Tank top physique, once he gets on stage he will be exposed, his chest looks weak even in tank top.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 04:31:24 PM »
Evan 5 weeks out !

GODDAMN !!! Evan looks fucking retarded!!!  :o  ;D  :o  ;D  :o  ;D

big source of inspiration for me, as we both were fat kids, also facially a bit similar.  :P

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »
I will scream like a nut.
You guys can hear my voice.
dont worry it wont the first time NYC has heard a screaming queen   lol

janis_t

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »
Maybe you should use that dictionary to correct your atrocious spelling.
i'm from europe and english is not my first language , so excuuuse me for some minor mistakes ..broseph..

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »
Evan 5 weeks out !

Sick arms. No chest.
It's Hip to be Square!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 04:35:31 PM »
what happened between Polumbo and Bleckstein?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 04:36:08 PM »
I might be wrong, but something tells me he might be on Steroids...

"1"

cue juicer saying you won't look like him if you take the same stuff in...

tank u jesus

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »
looks amazing in that pic!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »
Tbomz, do you have the heart and the desire to get to the point where Evan is in that picture? I believe you have the potential to make it happen but heart and desire carry more weight on the road that Evan's been on.

Good luck to ya though.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 05:08:23 PM »
Tbomz, do you have the heart and the desire to get to the point where Evan is in that picture? I believe you have the potential to make it happen but heart and desire carry more weight on the road that Evan's been on.

Good luck to ya though.
hell yes i do !!!!!!!!!

thankz stunt  :)

hows stan mcway doin? 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 05:15:36 PM »
from rx muscle:
quote from the dark emperor palumbo himself:
DP: Evan’s metabolism has become really gifted since he’s reached the 300+ mark. He can actually drop bodyfat while eating protein/fat/ and carbs……..so I told him to leave the carbs in (small amounts) until he can no longer lose any more weight that way…….then drop the carbs and go into ketosis. It seems to be working to this point. Moving forward, Evan won’t be working with me for the NEW YORK PRO due his desire to “try something new” (those were Blechman’s exact words when fired John and I). I greatly respect Evan and think he’ll easily win the NEW YORK PRO and probably be a MR OLYMPIA someday; however, despite his insistence that this had nothing to do with Blechman and MD, I’d be a fool to think otherwise. If it ain’t broke, you don’t try to fix it unless there’s another factor involved. Regardless of what’s actually going on, I still predict Evan will easily win the show and I’ll be rooting for him like the proud father!
____
w

ASJChaotic

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 05:19:55 PM »
I might be wrong, but something tells me he might be on Steroids...

"1"

I am not impressed by any body on steroids unless they look like these guys

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 05:24:13 PM »
I am not impressed by any body on steroids unless they look like these guys
and why is that ?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 05:27:02 PM »
and why is that ?

because they look terrible in comparison to any of those 4 guys  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 05:27:53 PM »
because they look terrible in comparison to any of those 4 guys  ;)
everyone looks terrible compared to them.  so no one but a mr.olympia worthy bb'er is not impressive?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »
everyone looks terrible compared to them.  so no one but a mr.olympia worthy bb'er is not impressive?

yep  :)
they should really work on it  ;D

*que gym rats on gear to start attacking because some top level naturals look better than them lol

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2009, 06:40:22 PM »
what happened between Polumbo and Bleckstein?

They lost a baby... Palumbo was 6 months pregnant...  :-[

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »
GODDAMN !!! Evan looks fucking retarded!!!  :o  ;D  :o  ;D  :o  ;D

big source of inspiration for me, as we both were fat kids, also facially a bit similar.  :P

I'm sure you dream about him every night queer

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2009, 08:13:21 PM »
[/quote.
it's called passing the torch right?evan looks pretty good,huge,only 1 pic but still.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2009, 08:22:32 PM »
from rx muscle:
DP: Evan’s metabolism has become really gifted since he’s reached the 300+ mark. He can actually drop bodyfat while eating protein/fat/ and carbs……..so I told him to leave the carbs in (small amounts) until he can no longer lose any more weight that way…….then drop the carbs and go into ketosis. It seems to be working to this point. Moving forward, Evan won’t be working with me for the NEW YORK PRO due his desire to “try something new” (those were Blechman’s exact words when fired John and I). I greatly respect Evan and think he’ll easily win the NEW YORK PRO and probably be a MR OLYMPIA someday; however, despite his insistence that this had nothing to do with Blechman and MD, I’d be a fool to think otherwise. If it ain’t broke, you don’t try to fix it unless there’s another factor involved. Regardless of what’s actually going on, I still predict Evan will easily win the show and I’ll be rooting for him like the proud father!
____

Too kind words. Don't know if he'll win the NY Pro. But in order for Evan to win the Mr. O, he has to go thru Jay, Dex, Vic, Phil, Kai, Silvio,etc. And that will take years. The Mr O practically has three possilbe names written on it in the future, and that would be Vic, Kai, and Phil. One of the fisr two gets it, then you're looking at two yrs max. If Phil gets it, you are looking at probalby a 4-6 yr run.  By that time, there are probably some other dudes  who are waiting in the wings.     

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 08:31:48 PM »
from rx muscle:
____

cliffs: blechman would cancel my column if I stayed with you.
It's Hip to be Square!

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 09:01:24 PM »
Great decision on Evan's part!!! Dave Palumbo is a nice guy and everything but he is nowhere near the "guru" his followers think he is.

Stavios

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »
Great decision on Evan's part!!! Dave Palumbo is a nice guy and everything but he is nowhere near the "guru" his followers think he is.
yeah that's also what I believe.

his diet is pretty basic and works good, but as far as the last week stuff, the roids or more complicated things he is not the best guy out there

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 09:29:48 PM »
yeah that's also what I believe.

his diet is pretty basic and works good, but as far as the last week stuff, the roids or more complicated things he is not the best guy out there

exactly. His diet works well for the average competitor getting into shape, but it's not the best strategy at the level Evan is at now. Dieting with carbs just gives you a certain look of fullness and crispness that the keto diet simply doesn't. There isn't 1 single top pro out there that diets the way Dave recommends.

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 09:35:11 PM »
exactly. His diet works well for the average competitor getting into shape, but it's not the best strategy at the level Evan is at now. Dieting with carbs just gives you a certain look of fullness and crispness that the keto diet simply doesn't. There isn't 1 single top pro out there that diets the way Dave recommends.

I am on Dave's diet right now (he is not training me, I just used his "base"), and I can say that for me, I am just as full as when I diet with carbs.

BUT, I am 200 lbs at 5'10 so I don't even have half the muscle mass of a pro.

like you said, a pro needs carbs for the full look