Author Topic: Hard and not So good session today (Videos inside) 315lb and 405lb  (Read 4852 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Hard and not So good session today (Videos inside) 315lb and 405lb
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 02:20:35 AM »
his problem is everything, trainign,. diet, lifestyle... sleep..stress....all of it.... and it all stems from one place = his mind...   

and you can see from his posts he has absolutely zero self confidence in his ability to succeed....

what he fails to realize is that 90% of the time..the only difference between a winner and a loser was that the winner believed in his ability to succeed and did what he knew it would take in order for him to do so.

the loser often times fails to believe in himself, then slacks off and rationalizes it with "well its not going to affect me that much anyway, and its not like a can actually succeed anyway"

he should take a tiip from meso...who has wrote "ill never stop progressing... why? because i have no limits".... now those are the words of a champion

Well it's good I have never been a coke addict like some people... ;)
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 06:57:16 AM »
Dude, right now you are ALOT bigger than me.  I had gotten real sick and dropped down to 118 pounds, now I bounce from 135-150. lack of motivation, diet and exercise. It is well down from my high of 185, but I can't eat like I used to due to high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stage 3 of 5 for kidney disease, and having one kidney. Now, I'm more cardio, but I still want to lift, I used to love it. And i don't want to be skinny as a rail (you get no women, if they all weigh more than you).

i still have a hard time be motivated, but I watched Phil Heath's clips on youtube, and i have my old motivation back, plus Meso has motivated me, and I'm going to do cardio and weights, and see how lean and bif I can get.

is that you dude.... what the hell are you complaining about... how long have you been training you look solid man....... and doing it on ONE kidney.. NOw that is inspiring to me... plus fact ill never have low sweeping calves like that....
total admiration
mes
choice is an illusion

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 07:50:50 AM »
Epic lying here; you know you are good and like to show off just like when a rich man has a nice car he shows it off. You have your genetics and like to show them off; nothing wrong with that but at least be honest. ::)

I dont know what you think but his videos motivated me so much that the previous monday i did the same routine, lol. seriously.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »
yes i was coke addict

that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

you want to discuss that i can make a thread for q&a on that subject

this thread is now about you, and trying to help you understand that the only reason you cant look like meso...is because you dont believe that you can. your attitude is all thats holding you back.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 08:10:12 AM »
to be honest man what tbombz said about you is true.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 08:12:26 AM »
to be honest man what tbombz said about you is true.

Some of it is but the fact=I have no bbing genetics. I do work hard in the gym and I am not a lazy fuck. I started lifting in my late twenties and have made (for me) decent progress. But meso is gifted...not hating, I think it is great for him but facts are facts.
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 08:15:01 AM »
Some of it is but the fact=I have no bbing genetics. I do work hard in the gym and I am not a lazy fuck. I started lifting in my late twenties and have made (for me) decent progress. But meso is gifted...not hating, I think it is great for him but facts are facts.
meso has DECENT genetics but i've seen and trained with guys with UNBELIEVABLE genetics, the guy i train with right now is 5'7" 255 pounds with the outline of his abs visible and veins in his arms on minimal AAS, that's INCREDIBLE genetics, meso's are nothing next to that, you need to broaden your outlook.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 08:15:49 AM »
is that you dude.... what the hell are you complaining about... how long have you been training you look solid man....... and doing it on ONE kidney.. NOw that is inspiring to me... plus fact ill never have low sweeping calves like that....
total admiration
mes

That's me. I have both kidneys though... ;D I started late...seriously training maybe at the end of 26, am now 31. I have made decent gains for my genetics but I am not gifted like you...if I were I probably would show off too...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 08:17:31 AM »
meso has DECENT genetics but i've seen and trained with guys with UNBELIEVABLE genetics, the guy i train with right now is 5'7" 255 pounds with the outline of his abs visible and veins in his arms on minimal AAS, that's INCREDIBLE genetics, meso's are nothing next to that, you need to broaden your outlook.

Decent to Good ok. I won't argue over that. Never seen a real freak except a pro. But still fact=me=average to below average genetics...hey, I am not really complaining but a lot of people here rag on my physique when I actually do work fairly hard.
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 08:19:53 AM »
Decent to Good ok. I won't argue over that. Never seen a real freak except a pro. But still fact=me=average to below average genetics...hey, I am not really complaining but a lot of people here rag on my physique when I actually do work fairly hard.
i have no doubt that you work hard man but honestly you just come off as SO negative about yourself, being self deprecating is funny sometimes but when it's ALL the time it's a downer.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 08:22:45 AM »
i have no doubt that you work hard man but honestly you just come off as SO negative about yourself, being self deprecating is funny sometimes but when it's ALL the time it's a downer.

Just a few weeks ago you pulled up old pictures of me and started a giant thread about my shitty physique...that's getbigm fine, but don't give me this when you stuff like that. Be consistent....
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 08:58:10 AM »
man  don't worry about who has better genetics.. life is short man just train hard and enjoy life
your not obese or mal-nourished you look healthy
just train and enjoy life
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2009, 09:02:48 AM »
total admiration
mes

No, that's Decide...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 09:04:08 AM »
I know...
choice is an illusion