Author Topic: damn!!!!!I GOT FAT  (Read 9856 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: damn!!!!!I GOT FAT
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2009, 07:19:56 AM »
wtf is wrong with your hair...........looks like it is painted on

too much wax works and i didn't shower it off

......and i put more in the day after.....and the day after.........and the day after

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2009, 07:29:36 AM »
I'm surprised myself when I see how much girls, specially the young ones (early 20's), like girly looking twinks. Specially if they got those nasty haircuts. I can't understand how a woman can be attracted to a guy who obviously spends 3 hours a day fixing his hair in front of the mirror. Maybe it gives them the impression that they're not that shallow after all and that they've found someone with who they can spend hours with in the bathroom both fixing their hair, exchanging tips, gossiping and all. Like a girlfriend but with a penis.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2009, 07:57:30 AM »
I'm surprised myself when I see how much girls, specially the young ones (early 20's), like girly looking twinks. Specially if they got those nasty haircuts. I can't understand how a woman can be attracted to a guy who obviously spends 3 hours a day fixing his hair in front of the mirror. Maybe it gives them the impression that they're not that shallow after all and that they've found someone with who they can spend hours with in the bathroom both fixing their hair, exchanging tips, gossiping and all. Like a girlfriend but with a penis.

btw, did i fail to mention that I can calculate a slugging percentage as well

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2009, 07:59:45 AM »
btw, did i fail to mention that I can calculate a slugging percentage as well

Now, that's impressive. Do you also get cricket scores?