Author Topic: Pitbull  (Read 25353 times)

Magnus

• Getbig III
  • my english sucks (not from US)
Pitbull
« on: April 17, 2009, 10:01:34 AM »

I hope this idiot will be eaten alive from "his" pitbull.

I mean c'mon we're in 2009...you make your dog pull your car  ::)

You're just a retard

&feature=related

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pitbull
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 10:06:02 AM »

You're just a retard

&feature=related

gorgeous animal.  but having owned pits, one that must be carefully controlled.  espescially one that is trained to take the sleeve.  would not have that dog in a public park full of people or other dogs.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 10:20:58 AM »

You're just a retard

&feature=related
I didnt know that pitbull can pull a car.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »
40 pound dog pulling a 2,000+ pound car

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 11:15:14 AM »
gorgeous animal.  but having owned pits, one that must be carefully controlled.  espescially one that is trained to take the sleeve.  would not have that dog in a public park full of people or other dogs.

A properly trained pit would never attack a human being.  Pits were originally raised to be handled by owners in the middle of a fight.  Ones that bit or attacked the owner would be destroyed.  You can train ANY dog to do anything you want it to, Pits just get a bad reputation because people have abused them for so long.  I've had pits before and none of them were ever aggressive toward people or other animals.  It all depends on how you raise them.  I've had my pits playing with 3 year old kids, around babies, complete strangers, many other dogs and animals and never had an incident.

They are the most fiercly loyal dogs I've ever owned though, they'll do anything to please you and you can train them, as seen in this video, to do pretty much whatever you want.  They're working dogs and love tasks and if you keep them idle that's when they start getting into trouble.  They require much more attention than any other breed I've had and if you just leave them be then you're just asking for trouble.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 11:15:23 AM »
Pitbulls, the Ferrari of animal to own...in the ghetto.
When I think of dogs like this, I think of Michael Vick.
You know..."smart" people.
Something tells me Bill Gates doesn't own one. ;)
N

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 11:41:50 AM »
A properly trained pit would never attack a human being.  Pits were originally raised to be handled by owners in the middle of a fight.  Ones that bit or attacked the owner would be destroyed.  You can train ANY dog to do anything you want it to, Pits just get a bad reputation because people have abused them for so long.  I've had pits before and none of them were ever aggressive toward people or other animals.  It all depends on how you raise them.  I've had my pits playing with 3 year old kids, around babies, complete strangers, many other dogs and animals and never had an incident.

They are the most fiercly loyal dogs I've ever owned though, they'll do anything to please you and you can train them, as seen in this video, to do pretty much whatever you want.  They're working dogs and love tasks and if you keep them idle that's when they start getting into trouble.  They require much more attention than any other breed I've had and if you just leave them be then you're just asking for trouble.

You are right exept for your last few sentences.

Of course the raising of the dog means a lot, but its mostly in the breeding.

The problem is ghetto punks breed for big, stupid and agressive dogs!! 100 pound "pit"bull..LMAO  ::)

My dogs are far away from the city, on chains and in kennels..they donīt see people exept me on a daily basis..yet when i have a visitor they can pet and play with all of them!

Imagine having Rottweilers this way  :-\

I make sure to only breed for proper game dogs with proper temper. Should one pop up that has the slightest mean temper towards humans..he will be in a hole in the ground with a bullet in his head!!

Cull hard, keep the fuckers away from the city,away from the "public"...then there are no problems.

Wishfull thinking, i know.

body88

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 12:03:35 PM »
Pitbulls, the Ferrari of animal to own...in the ghetto.
When I think of dogs like this, I think of Michael Vick.
You know..."smart" people.
Something tells me Bill Gates doesn't own one. ;)

Presidents and dignitaries have owned pitbulls or bull terriers.  Petey from Lil rascals was a pit. The pit used to be the "American dog" until the retards got a hold of them.  Can you see why?  A 40lb dog pull a 2,000 pound automobile.

I have owned several pits, and currently, I own an American Bulldog.  Its a fucking shame that these animals fall into the wrong hands.  Pitbulls are not naturally aggressive towards people.  Obviously dog fighters didn't want a dog who would attack them in the ring.  Pitbulls can are just like every other dog if they are raised correctly.  Sadly, 90% of the people who own pits are morons.

If I had a dollar for every dirty look that came my way at the dog park when I come in the my American bull I would be rich.  If I had a dollar for every time the toy breeds nipped and barked at other dogs while my dog trotted around minding his own business and obeying his commands, I would be a multi millionare.

body88

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 12:05:47 PM »

You are right exept for your last few sentences.

Of course the raising of the dog means a lot, but its mostly in the breeding.

The problem is ghetto punks breed for big, stupid and agressive dogs!! 100 pound "pit"bull..LMAO  ::)

My dogs are far away from the city, on chains and in kennels..they donīt see people exept me on a daily basis..yet when i have a visitor they can pet and play with all of them!

Imagine having Rottweilers this way  :-\

I make sure to only breed for proper game dogs with proper temper. Should one pop up that has the slightest mean temper towards humans..he will be in a hole in the ground with a bullet in his head!!

Cull hard, keep the fuckers away from the city,away from the "public"...then there are no problems.

Wishfull thinking, i know.

You are a fucking retard.  Clearly you have no idea how to raise proper dogs.

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 12:08:17 PM »
Presidents and dignitaries have owned pitbulls or bull terriers.  Petey from Lil rascals was a pit. The pit used to be the "American dog" until the retards got a hold of them.  Can you see why?  A 40lb dog pull a 2,000 pound automobile

Yep!!

body88

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »
Yep!!

I think you are one of them. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 12:11:24 PM »
Sadly, 90% of the people who own pits are morons.
Where I come from, they are the trophy dog of choice for the wife-beater wearing man-around-town. The POS always seems to be nastily yanking on the dog's choke chain.  :-\

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 12:12:29 PM »

You are a fucking retard.  Clearly you have no idea how to raise proper dogs.

Oh, really  ::)

Please show the efforts of your breeding program.

Tell me how you gather from my post that i have no idea how to raise dogs ??

body88

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 12:13:32 PM »
Where I come from, they are the trophy dog of choice for the wife-beater wearing man-around-town. The POS always seems to be nastily yanking on the dog's choke chain.  :-\

Yes.  Before Pits it was Rotts and so on.  It's sad, because Pitbulls are a great family pet.  I'm not kidding. If you train them correctly and give them rules and limitations, you will not find a more loyal animal out there.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 12:14:10 PM »
Sadly, nearly 100% of a Pit's behaviour is a direct result of it's owner...

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 12:16:20 PM »

I think you are one of them. 

This has all to do with culling the bad from every litter you breed, not about raising them.

All breeders should take a good hard look at what they breed and only select the best, instead of selling scawny "petbulls" to fuckers like you.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »
In my country of residence the German Shepherd and the King Poodle top the bite statistics. Pitbull is ranked around #30 I think.

And the statistics have been calculated with nr of bites per 100 dogs if I remember correctly.
from incomplete data

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »
whats the reason for getting a pitbull anyways? it's a fighting dog breed. bred to kill.

for the most part the people i see with these dogs are semi retarded insecure meatheads..

body88

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »
whats the reason for getting a bulldog anyways? it's a fighting dog breed. bred to kill.

for the most part the people i see with these dogs are semi retarded insecure meatheads..

No clue what you're talking about.  American bulldogs are not pitbulls first of all.  They where originally bred to bait bulls, hunt pig and to guard farms A pitbull is classified as a terrier.

body88

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 12:30:05 PM »

This has all to do with culling the bad from every litter you breed, not about raising them.

All breeders should take a good hard look at what they breed and only select the best, instead of selling scawny "petbulls" to fuckers like you.

First off, I have an American Bulldog that comes from a champions stock.  Second, you are clearly a fucking moron.  Lets see yourwebsite and some of the pits that you have bred.  I think you're full of shit and you dont know your ass from your elbow. 

Lets see it.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 12:30:29 PM »
whats the reason for getting a bulldog anyways? it's a fighting dog breed. bred to kill.

Uh, oh! You're now going to get lots of angry replies from posters detailing how their pooch breast feeds orphaned kittens and saves blind retards from wells.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 12:30:42 PM »
No clue what you're talking about.  American bulldogs are not pitbulls first of all.  They where originally bred to bait bulls, hunt pig and to guard farms A pitbull is classified as a terrier.
yes i ment pitbull ofcourse. stop arguing semantics like a child.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 12:31:26 PM »
yes i ment pitbull ofcourse. stop arguing semantics like a child.

:)

I like your style.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 12:31:31 PM »
In my country of residence the German Shepherd and the King Poodle top the bite statistics. Pitbull is ranked around #30 I think.

And the statistics have been calculated with nr of bites per 100 dogs if I remember correctly.
so what. a fucking poodle bite will hardy even leave a scratch on you. a pitbull on the other hand..

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 12:32:56 PM »
so what. a fucking poodle bite will hardy even leave a scratch on you. a pitbull on the other hand..

Go get bit by a king poodle and get back to me. Or why not a german shepherd you big tough man.
from incomplete data