Author Topic: Does anyone high carb diet here?  (Read 2184 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Does anyone high carb diet here?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »
was never written by Debussey. The nurse on the mental asylum must have been trolling Debussey's beloved account while Debussey was taking the xanax, valium and the nightly dose of potato chips >:( >:( >:(
Debussey's diet = McDonalds and potato chips.

I'll extrapolate and send the results to a certain someone in TO ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2009, 04:20:07 PM »
I'll extrapolate and send the results to a certain someone in TO ;D

;D
Take a look in Debussey's training log for some insight into what Debussey = really doing 8) Remember to check out Debussey's training music found on page 3.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »
I am pudgy and nowhere near yor epic leanness my friend

Nothing epic about it and easily achieved. Otherwise unattainable for a lazy slacker like myself. ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2009, 04:23:42 PM »

;D
Take a look in Debussey's training log for some insight into what Debussey = really doing 8) Remember to check out Debussey's training music found on page 3.

that thread = epic

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »
that thread = epic

Yes! Sneaky nurses and grams of sugah.

In theory, going so hard on HIT cardio for around 15 minutes that you almost puke a couple of times per week on the running track or some road uphill place in the forest = great on a diet (and when not dieting for that matter), and especially if you do sports that require intense conditioning (Layne Norton also does this). This = according to Gary Busey, who favors an extremely systematic and long term approach to dieting and building strength. You avoid that fucking tiredness that can come from long periods of low intensity cardio at the same time, and the improved conditioning crushes whatever crap cardio that can be gained on low intensity cardio. You also learn to deal with physical pain and gain mental toughness on such a program. The determination to finish a HIT workout when your body hurts like hell (and when puking = imminent) faster than the last time you did it = useful in other areas of life. This = almost like training like a special soldier (ala hell week in Bud/S).

Debussey also thinks that doing such training improves your minds ability to function during stressful and physically painful situations, but this = just Debussey's opinion, not something Debussey has checked out research on.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 04:40:14 PM »
Debussey has done over 400 grams of carbs/day on diets before with very good results (but this amount got somewhat smaller eventually when the calories were lowered).

Debussey=good genetics
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 04:43:33 PM »
Debussey=good genetics

Does an 80 pound body with 9 inch arms and 25% BF sounds like good genetics too you? :'( >:( :'(

Ps: Those dieting posts were written by Debussey's sneaky nurse. >:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 04:44:07 PM »
Nothing epic about it and easily achieved. Otherwise unattainable for a lazy slacker like myself. ;D

Your constant claim about it being so easy really makes me wonder if I am metabolically disturbed... :-\
I hate the State.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 04:47:01 PM »
I'm on the asskins asskissen diet.  Low protein, high carb.

Corrected
Most are all show no go!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 04:47:23 PM »
Yes! Sneaky nurses and grams of sugah.

In theory, going so hard on HIT cardio for around 15 minutes that you almost puke a couple of times per week on the running track or some road uphill place in the forest = great on a diet (and when not dieting for that matter), and especially if you do sports that require intense conditioning (Layne Norton also does this). This = according to Gary Busey, who favors an extremely systematic and long term approach to dieting and building strength. You avoid that fucking tiredness that can come from long periods of low intensity cardio at the same time, and the improved conditioning crushes whatever crap cardio that can be gained on low intensity cardio. You also learn to deal with physical pain and gain mental toughness on such a program. The determination to finish a HIT workout when your body hurts like hell (and when puking = imminent) faster than the last time you did it = useful in other areas of life. This = almost like training like a special soldier (ala hell week in Bud/S).

Debussey also thinks that doing such training improves your minds ability to function during stressful and physically painful situations, but this = just Debussey's opinion, not something Debussey has checked out research on.

Wavelength doesn't believe in cardio; apparently stuffing your face with doughnuts and sitting in a chair all day will lead to good weight loss as long as there is some caloric deficit.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2009, 04:54:29 PM »
Wavelength doesn't believe in cardio; apparently stuffing your face with doughnuts and sitting in a chair all day will lead to good weight loss as long as there is some caloric deficit.

Debussey agrees with Wavelength here. Might not be optimal, but it will work if your body = not really tricky in regards to fatloss.

Debussey would in theory (since Debussey does not train cardio or diet) not bother with normal low intensity cardio either (Debussey has done experiments on this type of cardio in hypothetical diets while measuring variables like weight and BF while logging the overall energy levels during training, strength levels and energy in other day2day activities), but HIT cardio has so many benefits (while the hypothetical diet data indicates that it works much better on a diet than the low intensity crap, for fatloss and for maintaining a good overall feeling in the gym and other activities) that it should be done anyway, if anything, just for the opportunities to gain mental toughness and superior cardio while NOT fucking up your workouts.

But this is just Debussey's hypothetical experience on itself. For other spermers, it might be different. But low intensity cardio = complete crap for Debussey in Debussey's hypothetical worlds.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

Debussey agrees with Wavelength here. Might not be optimal, but it will work if your body = not really tricky in regards to fatloss.

Debussey would in theory (since Debussey does not train cardio or diet) not bother with normal low intensity cardio either (Debussey has done experiments on this type of cardio in hypothetical diets while measuring variables like weight and BF while logging the overall energy levels during training, strength levels and energy in other day2day activities), but HIT cardio has so many benefits (while the hypothetical diet data indicates that it works much better on a diet than the low intensity crap, for fatloss and for maintaining a good overall feeling in the gym and other activities) that it should be done anyway, if anything, just for the opportunities to gain mental toughness and superior cardio while NOT fucking up your workouts.

But this is just Debussey's hypothetical experience on itself. For other spermers, it might be different. But low intensity cardio = complete crap for Debussey in Debussey's hypothetical worlds.

Yeah, I am working my way into HIIT. I can't do as much as I like right now because I am just starting but hopefully I will improve. But so far I have to say it is very painful and unpleasant and I hate doing it even though I force myself.
I hate the State.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »
epic culinary skills...prob 150g carbs here

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »
Yeah, I am working my way into HIIT. I can't do as much as I like right now because I am just starting but hopefully I will improve. But so far I have to say it is very painful and unpleasant and I hate doing it even though I force myself.

Good work! You should start off easy when doing HIT cardio, ESPECIALLY if you're doing all out sprints on the running track of in steep uphill roads. Initially, your chin bones, and different muscles in your legs might hurt like hell in the days following a HIT session, so do it slowly until your body adapts to the sprints.

It IS very unpleasant, it flat out hurts like hell at times, but that's when it becomes fun because it builds mental toughness when you push past the pain in order to complete your workout as you have planned.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »

More like 300... :-X
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »

Good meal there 8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2009, 05:23:26 PM »
eggs 7 rounds of bread and some coke

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2009, 05:38:01 PM »
today ive eaten two meals so far. necxt one in a minute.

both meals were about 600g carbs from white rice, about 100g protein from steak, and a big glass of skim milk with a few veggie pills.

next meal is a big protein shake with pizza.

when i diet ill probably do about 500 g total carb per day

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2009, 05:39:24 PM »

both meals were about 600g carbs from white rice, about 100g protein from steak, and a big glass of skim milk with a few veggie pills.

Good. You = pretty big now, and would probably handle 500g/day well, especially on drugs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »
Good. You = pretty big now, and would probably handle 500g/day well, especially on drugs.
im big if fat counts, lol. but yeah i could do well on high carbs. most people can.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2009, 07:32:42 PM »
I do high protein, high carb, low fat(mostly just trace fats and some olive oil here and there). When i'm trying to lose fat i do keto though so then when i go back to bulking the carbs are a nice change.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »

gettin swole brah?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2009, 07:46:55 PM »
By high carb I mean whilst dieting do you take in more 200 grams of carbs a day?

If you want to cut calories, carbs are the only thing it makes sense to cut.  I mean, why would you cut protein (you wouldn't), and while you can cut fat back some, unless you were eating an unhealthily high amount of it to begin with, that has its limits.

That said, keto levels are not required to lose weight.  You can get 100-120g/day, feel fine, and still lose fat.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2009, 10:52:46 PM »
and some coke

That's how you stay lean eating all those carbs?

S