Author Topic: The FDA Pulls Plazmosis off of store shelves  (Read 10674 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The FDA Pulls Plazmosis off of store shelves
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 11:27:04 PM »
The unemployment rate in Michigan ballooned up further because of Plazmosis. 

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2009, 11:27:35 PM »
Bitches! I was saving up for a cycle!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2009, 11:28:08 PM »
the army didnt find weapons of mass destruction but they did find plazmosis.. all the more reason were at war  8)

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2009, 12:33:26 AM »
I heard it was banned due to the high amounts of polyrachis ant extract that it contained.

:-X :-X :-X

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2009, 12:40:38 AM »
My mother in law went from 300lbs, to 600 lbs in 6 months while on Plazmosis. That shit works baby!
HAHA, RON.....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »
Chuck Norris is even scared to use it due its effects.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 01:25:43 AM »
plazmosis is dangerous stuff.  it's actually making white guys grow like black guys

i know, i sprinkled some on my penis :o

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
Plamzmosis is so strong supplement stores owners are complaining about bottles of Plazmosis bottles are exploding on store sheleves.The ingredients in Plazmosis is so strong its literally breaking itself out of the plastic jars they put it in.One store owner says, every morning when I open ther store, I have 5-10 bottles of Plazmosis busted open with powder every where .I have never seen such a thing .One lady in Utah reported she put Plazmosis on a oil stain in her driveway, and within 2 hours it not only removed the oil stain, but ate a 1 inch hole in her driveway.Another Lady in Kansas said she put Plazmosis in her laundry to remove stains, and her washing machine exploded, leaving shrep metal stuck in her walls.
They did a study on Plazmosis using insects, and it raises testosterone in cock roaches 10,000,000,000 perfect.
They have actual video of a cock roach pulling a school bus full of children after they gave the bug Plazmosis.
They key ingredient in Plazmosis is Persian semen ,( from King Kamali) that has been freezed down to 10,000,000 degrees, below zero.It is then brought down to a Nano molecular structure to force itself into the human rectum.
One side effect of Plazmosis is it has been shown to darken a persons skin so they look persian ,and gives them a bold cocky, over confident attitude like King Kimali himself.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »
How come Jim and Shari left when they figured out that the majority of people here are too smart to buy that crap? Makes them look worse to just pack up and leave imo, like they were only here to rip us off.
E

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »
I would like to know how the stuff sells, where it is still legal of course.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »
I would like to know how the stuff sells.

I would like to know who thought of that stupid youtube video and using Shari as a pitchman. The guy looks like shit.
E

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 11:09:47 AM »
I would like to know who thought of that stupid youtube video and using Shari as a pitchman. The guy looks like shit.

but then again most ads are stupid and scams

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 11:16:53 AM »
The stupid thing is, all these companies are coming out with pre-workout product.Because everybody wants a peace of BSN's NO-XPLODES buissness.The problem is King Kimali's products sucks, I mean sucks really really bad.I havent tried it, but I read the ingredients, which is nothing cutting edge, and the bottles would only cost me like $4 to make.If that .There is nothing in that product that is great or even expensive.The bottom line is Plazmosis is a cheap NO-XLPODE knock off.With a fat cocky persian behind it.Plazmosis is a bigger then King Kimali himself, I just hope he doesnt rip to many people off with this baking soda in a bottle garbage.King Kamali got probably fired from Muscle-Tech, because he is a loud mouth idiot .So now he is preying on non educated consumers and high school kids.Ripping them off out of there hard earned money.Charging an arm and a leg, for a product that 6 months from now will be on the clearence shelves of supplement stores dicounted at 70% off because once people try it they wont buy it again.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »
but then again most ads are stupid and scams

But they chose a guy who was obese at the time to sell a product. That's just stupid. Why not use a regular guy who is lean and has some size? Ballys uses lean men and women in their commercials because that's what sells.  No one in their right minds would want to look like Shari. How can they not realize that the idiots who buy these types of products are your average Joes and the real bodybuilding fans(only people who even know who Shari is) know that he is juiced to the gills and too smart to fall for this bullshit. They should have at least tried to appeal to a wider range of people. The whole thing baffles me.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »
The stupid thing is, all these companies are coming out with pre-workout product.Because everybody wants a peace of BSN's NO-XPLODES buissness.The problem is King Kimali's products sucks, I mean sucks really really bad.I havent tried it, but I read the ingredients, which is nothing cutting edge, and the bottles would only cost me like $4 to make.If that .There is nothing in that product that is great or even expensive.The bottom line is Plazmosis is a cheap NO-XLPODE knock off.With a fat cocky persian behind it.Plazmosis is a bigger then King Kimali himself, I just hope he doesnt rip to many people off with this baking soda in a bottle garbage.King Kamali got probably fired from Muscle-Tech, because he is a loud mouth idiot .So now he is preying on non educated consumers and high school kids.Ripping them off out of there hard earned money.Charging an arm and a leg, for a product that 6 months from now will be on the clearence shelves of supplement stores dicounted at 70% off because once people try it they wont buy it again.

Good post, I could have used you when Jim and Shari were trying to scam the whole board. Thankfully it worked out well and they didn't get any Getbiggers hard earned money, but they sure did try their hardest!
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »
Plamzmosis is so strong supplement stores owners are complaining about bottles of Plazmosis bottles are exploding on store sheleves.The ingredients in Plazmosis is so strong its literally breaking itself out of the plastic jars they put it in.One store owner says, every morning when I open ther store, I have 5-10 bottles of Plazmosis busted open with powder every where .I have never seen such a thing .One lady in Utah reported she put Plazmosis on a oil stain in her driveway, and within 2 hours it not only removed the oil stain, but ate a 1 inch hole in her driveway.Another Lady in Kansas said she put Plazmosis in her laundry to remove stains, and her washing machine exploded, leaving shrep metal stuck in her walls.
They did a study on Plazmosis using insects, and it raises testosterone in cock roaches 10,000,000,000 perfect.
They have actual video of a cock roach pulling a school bus full of children after they gave the bug Plazmosis.
They key ingredient in Plazmosis is Persian semen ,( from King Kamali) that has been freezed down to 10,000,000 degrees, below zero.It is then brought down to a Nano molecular structure to force itself into the human rectum.
One side effect of Plazmosis is it has been shown to darken a persons skin so they look persian ,and gives them a bold cocky, over confident attitude like King Kimali himself.

LOL ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2009, 11:24:31 AM »
Danielson, the whole thing is a bad joke.The product is a joke, King Kimalia is a joke.They are so stupid ,they are using King Kamali and Roberty Lopez both out of shape in there off season.If they were smart ,which they obviously arent, they would wait 3 months, and get Robert Lopez shredded, then make a video.Why would they video tape 2 athletes training when they dont have a vein in there body?Who wants to see, 2 smooth a fu#$ jokers training.Atleast if Robert Lopez was in shape, they could pump him up , give him some niacin and say, look at all the vacularity Plazmosis gave him.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2009, 11:33:47 AM »
Danielson, the whole thing is a bad joke.The product is a joke, King Kimalia is a joke.They are so stupid ,they are using King Kamali and Roberty Lopez both out of shape in there off season.If they were smart ,which they obviously arent, they would wait 3 months, and get Robert Lopez shredded, then make a video.Why would they video tape 2 athletes training when they dont have a vein in there body?Who wants to see, 2 smooth a fu#$ jokers training.Atleast if Robert Lopez was in shape, they could pump him up , give him some niacin and say, look at all the vacularity Plazmosis gave him.

I agree, they would be better off using a lean getbigger for that spot. TA or that Johnny guy would sell more product than those two bozos. People on here can argue about whether it's better to be big or lean all day long, but as far as appealing to a wide variety of people in a crazy attempt to I don't know, make money, I think it's common knowledge to use someone lean to sell a product.
E

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2009, 11:41:00 AM »
The problem is King Kimali's products sucks, I mean sucks really really bad.I havent tried it, but I read the ingredients, which is nothing cutting edge, and the bottles would only cost me like $4 to make.If that .There is nothing in that product that is great or even expensive.The bottom line is Plazmosis is a cheap NO-XLPODE knock off.With a fat cocky persian behind it.Plazmosis is a bigger then King Kimali himself, I just hope he doesnt rip to many people off with this baking soda in a bottle garbage.King Kamali got probably fired from Muscle-Tech, because he is a loud mouth idiot .So now he is preying on non educated consumers and high school kids.Ripping them off out of there hard earned money.Charging an arm and a leg, for a product that 6 months from now will be on the clearence shelves of supplement stores dicounted at 70% off because once people try it they wont buy it again.

You are one to talk about crappy products with fake ingredients.  ::) You should just keep your mouth shut considering your history of scamming consumers with made up ingredients.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=7419ca30d0895da3b1a3d46e6ab1144f&t=5561861

Seriously, who are you to talk? I haven't seen Kamali and Jim endorse liars like Lockett and that other black guy you were calling natural awhile back.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2009, 11:43:39 AM »
The next spokesperson for Plazmosis:  Keith Jones.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2009, 01:30:15 PM »
I didnt know that Hank Williams posted on this board, lol.Van your talking about a product that we stopped producting in 2006, that worked really well.Did you everr try it? No, thank you cant knock something you didnt try.I have lab assays for every product and every raw material I sell.
Dude this is a bodybuilding chat board, not a gay cowboy chat pickup board.By looking at this picture, your definatly not a bodybuilders, or even someone who has ever picked up a weight.But you do look like one of those gay muscle worshiping bears.Why dont you join musclebears.com.You would fit right in with them.You big stud you, lol
Sweet home Alamabama, where the skies are so blue, lol

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2009, 01:40:14 PM »
Van, we should slip you into this picture, you would fit right in with the musclebear clan

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2009, 04:54:56 PM »
I didnt know that Hank Williams posted on this board, lol.Van your talking about a product that we stopped producting in 2006, that worked really well.Did you everr try it? No, thank you cant knock something you didnt try.I have lab assays for every product and every raw material I sell.
Dude this is a bodybuilding chat board, not a gay cowboy chat pickup board.By looking at this picture, your definatly not a bodybuilders, or even someone who has ever picked up a weight.But you do look like one of those gay muscle worshiping bears.Why dont you join musclebears.com.You would fit right in with them.You big stud you, lol
Sweet home Alamabama, where the skies are so blue, lol

This is your product line correct?

http://www.extremelabs.net/products.html

Each and every one of those hormonal products is mislabeled. No way to know wtf they contain.
The labels and descriptions are misspelled, misworded and generally give an impression of being fraudulent. You really are in no place to call out Jim's and Kamali's product. What Llewellyn said here:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=53139.125
I want to be helpful, but in all honestly, it looks like those names were written by someone that doesn't have any understanding of steroid chemistry, and just wanted to throw a few fancy sounding terms together.
I understand what you are saying, and can respect that. However, there are a few things you should be aware of. First, technically you would be mislabeling your product if you did that, which is not legal to begin with. Second, everyone is aware that it is steroidal already, and would take someone very little time to identify the actives if they saw fit. Third, by your own admission this product is sketcy in a legal sense; hell, it is a prohormone, and that ship is sinking fast.

... can be said about several of your products.

You are a proponent of natural bodybuilding yet sell what many legal experts would call an illegal anabolic steroid.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/exl/methyltrendepotxt.html

You are throwing stones in a glass house  ;)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2009, 07:22:54 PM »
Van, I just looked at our wesite, and I didnt notice this before, but on the Natural Test Depot they put the old ingredients on the website..The ingredients that are listed were fvrom the old Natural Test Depot we stopped making in 2005.Our we designer obviously knows very little about supplements, so I am going to have to have him update our website with our new formulas.
I also found a few other things that were way off.I have the new ingredient of Natiural Test Depot listed below.
We are adding 4 new hormones to our line so, while he his adding the new products I will have our web designer, fix the Natural Test Depot supplements facts.Thank you for pointing that out

Natural Test Depot Supplement Facts
Serving size 3 capsules
Servings per container : 30

Testosterone boosting Matrix

(25R) – 4-Spirosten-3b,6b-diol                                  100mg
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one                           150mg   
Longfolia (200:1 & 100:1)                                           500mg                               
Bulgarian Tribulus                                                      500mg

Alpha Male Matrix Libido enhancing Matrix                              300mg

Fadogia Agrestis   
Epimedium
Pro Maca   
Muria Puama   
Yohimbe HCL
Velvet Deer Antler 
Safed Musli
Saw Palmetto   
Dodder Seed

Estro-Block Estrogen blocking Matrix                                 150mg               
Chrysin
6-Bromodione   

Anabolic driving tranport                                                  254mg
6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)   
Magnesium   
Saw Palmetto   
Zinc   
Bioperine

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »
Alpha Male Matrix Libido enhancing Matrix                              300mg

HAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D