Author Topic: need to cut but how much?  (Read 5712 times)

enerlevel

• Getbig II
need to cut but how much?
« on: April 19, 2009, 05:05:42 AM »
i have been exercising since about 4 years (on and off....) but been 2 years since i have been regular. my weight right now is about 80kgs. thats about 170lbs. i am 5.9".now i am thinking to cut down to get in shape.... about how much would i need to cut down to start getting abs?. i dont need any contest shape (nor can i be there :P- horrible shape i know :P) ... i just need to get my mid section clear with cutting.... thanks.
any opinion on how much weight to lose? cardio sections? abs exercise? (never done abs exercise ever b4)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: need to cut but how much?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 05:07:10 AM »
i have been exercising since about 4 years (on and off....) but been 2 years since i have been regular. my weight right now is about 80kgs. thats about 170lbs. i am 5.9".now i am thinking to cut down to get in shape.... about how much would i need to cut down to start getting abs?. i dont need any contest shape (nor can i be there :P- horrible shape i know :P) ... i just need to get my mid section clear with cutting.... thanks.
any opinion on how much weight to lose? cardio sections? abs exercise? (never done abs exercise ever b4)

You should have posted this on the positive board... :-\

Good luck...
I hate the State.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 05:08:01 AM »
looking pretty tight bro.....not much to lose. I am guessing 10-15 pounds and you are right there. Are you going to do a show or just trying to look good for the summer months?

enerlevel

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 05:09:20 AM »
just a decent body .. no contest....

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 05:12:18 AM »
nice room :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 05:12:47 AM »
if you lost 7-8 kilos of fats you would achieve the look you want and better..

run (treadmill or outside) 2-3 times a week, each of 30 minutes minimum..

train your abs once or twice a week..

good luck you already look good  8)..

io856

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 05:14:00 AM »
epic shithole surroundings

You shouldn't be worrying about "cutting"

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 05:17:49 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 05:18:20 AM »

consider yourself the luckiest fella on getbig since i got 10s of questions like this a day into mail and i dont even look at them but! im on this thread and will answer

you are at 13-15% body fat %  your abs are already have an outline but you want the girls to see 6 pack ,,usually it  start hapening at 8-10% depending on how much water you hold ,,

inorder to be at 10% youll have to lose 15-20 lb

inorder to get down to a take a second look at the beach kind of physiqe which start at under 8% at your size (its only 80 kg) you will have to lose 40 pounds

if you desire to step on stage you will have to lose 50 lb and compete at ~60kg

add hormones,,you lack size ,,at your level we add size via hormones and only then cut down

ignore all other posts on this thread youre a liucky fella that i seen this

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 05:18:56 AM »

i believe you are asian right? ;D

enerlevel

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 05:23:35 AM »
consider yourself the luckiest fella on getbig since i got 10s of questions like this a day into mail and i dont even look at them but! im on this thread and will answer

you are at 13-15% body fat %  your abs are already have an outline but you want the girls to see 6 pack ,,usually it  start hapening at 8-10% depending on how much water you hold ,,

inorder to get down to a take a second look at the beach kind of physiqe which start at under 8% at your size (its only 80 kg) you will have to lose 40 pounds

add hormones,,you lack size ,,at your level we add size via hormones and only then cut down

gh15 approved

thanks for your time. i think i hold alot of water since there isnt alot of visible veins on me......... ok so i need to cut down about 15lbs? tht will bring me down to about 70kg.... humm . i dont really need to compete . just abs to show without loosing alot of my size.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 05:28:13 AM »

thanks for your time. i think i hold alot of water since there isnt alot of visible veins on me......... ok so i need to cut down about 15lbs? tht will bring me down to about 70kg.... humm . i dont really need to compete . just abs to show without loosing alot of my size.....

for abdominals to show like you want you can get down to 10% and get yoru sodium intake under control ,,it should put you at the look you want it wont be cut to the bone abs with tunnels but it will be good enough for local hoes and guys to think youre ripped,,most people start calling lifters ripped when they touch 10% can even be 12-13% if the lifter is at 100kg or more,,so either get bigger and then your body fat right now will be enough to call you ripped in the public eye or...lose some weight

you need to lose about 10 kg for what you want
fallen angel

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 05:31:16 AM »
for fucks sake clean up your room you filthy bastard

enerlevel

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 05:31:25 AM »
for abdominals to show like you want you can get down to 10% and get yoru sodium intake under control ,,it should put you at the look you want it wont be cut to the bone abs with tunnels but it will be good enough for local hoes and guys to think youre ripped,,most people start calling lifters ripped when they touch 10% can even be 12-13% if the lifter is at 100kg or more,,

you need to lose about 10 kg for what you want

ok so do u recommend 3 times a week 30 mins of light jogging.... with 3 times a week abs exercise... plus dieting ?  i need to get inshape in about 1-2 months...... (that is if its possible considering my shape LOL :P and most of all , if its healthy)
also taking creatine will help me look sharper?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 05:32:57 AM »

you are at 13-15% body fat %  your abs are already have an outline but you want the girls to see 6 pack ,,usually it  start hapening at 8-10% depending on how much water you hold ,,

gh15 approved

why should he ignore the other posts, i asked him to lose 7-8 kg so i was not so far  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 05:34:58 AM »

ok so do u recommend 3 times a week 30 mins of light jogging.... with 3 times a week abs exercise... plus dieting ?  i need to get inshape in about 1-2 months...... (that is if its possible considering my shape LOL :P and most of all , if its healthy)

very possible
1-2kg per week should be possible

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 05:35:40 AM »

no creatine its garbage! no creatine what so ever thats why you cant see yoru abs better right now because of that creatine ,,only thing you get out of creatine is kidny failure,,

the cardio is ok ,,but get some testosterone ,,after 4 years traiining youre ready for testosterone,,its natural to body and youll be able to cut down on it and keep whole of your muscle thus avoid mental break downs along the way ,,
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 05:36:49 AM »
why should he ignore the other posts, i asked him to lose 7-8 kg so i was not so far  ;D

i like to be cocky and arrogant on sundays ,,and any other day,,ok you can listen to sharif shalabi advicees too
fallen angel

enerlevel

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 05:38:15 AM »
what exactly does sodium do to ur body? i just read the post again and  it said get sodium intake under control... so what effect does this have on the body? :S

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 05:38:56 AM »
poor kid dont hear to gh15!!.. you dont need roids to achieve your goal..

hey gh15, the guy said he just wants to look ok with abs!!.. no need to take drugs at all!!..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 05:39:58 AM »
poor kid dont hear to gh15!!.. you dont need roids to achieve your goal..

hey gh15, the guy said he just wants to look ok with abs!!.. no need to take drugs at all!!..

yes he doesnt have to use roids,,i said in the post above listen to sharif shalabi ,,he gave ok advice
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 05:41:45 AM »
Brutal dirty clothes thrown all over the bed, dirty/diseased/grafitti covered walls, crooked clothes hanger with old shirt, ancient cheap pine wardrobe, lone old poster on wall covered by blue plastic bag, gay bracelet and Asian genetics.......
No doubt about it...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2009, 05:42:36 AM »

great falcon genetics
A

enerlevel

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 05:44:26 AM »
the only thing i take right now is  Optimum Nutrition Whey and took creatine for a while..... and thts all what i plan to take nothing more then that..... i know Roids is the way to go..... but i dont think i will be able to train so much harder... ok lets start from tomorrow ... i shall post some pics after a month :D thanks for all the advice and time :)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 05:45:35 AM »
20-30lbs. Superset leg raises and crunches.

Btw, are you chinease/japanese? seems like you are from the picture.