Author Topic: Haha Anthony Roberts tearing Division a new one!  (Read 4801 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Haha Anthony Roberts tearing Division a new one!
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 08:31:33 AM »
I have no idea (or care) who GH15 is.

But he is certainly NOT Anthony.  Anthony has too much ego to try to hide his true identity. He likes to see his name on his computer screen when he runs around every website in existence. 

From my (unfortunate) experience in having to deal with AR on Elite and the amount of headaches he caused constantly on an everyday basis I can tell you that GH15 and Anthony share absolutely ZERO writing style traits.  Some people say they are familiar and similar, but they are not.  I know this because of the habitual grammar style that Anthony has written in on his blogs and boards under his name and his alters has not changed over the years.   There are a few key things to look for and they are always there.

I am not sure why some people are claiming Anthony is in Florida.  Last I heard was that he was back living in his moms house.  Which makes sense because I don't see him having the ability to pay rent anywhere else as the federal judgment against him in the law suit that he lost calls for immediate seizure of any assets he owns and garnishment of any wages he makes until he is paid up.

The bottom line regarding Anthony is that he is just an insecure and bitter individual.  Despite being "book smart" he is emotionally and mentally immature to the point that I would estimate his mental age and maturity level to be somewhere around 13 - 15 years old.  This is why he can't stand feedback that doesn't kiss his ass or stroke his ego. He is someone that despite using a ton of roids for years and years (his own words, he confessed to running 4 grams weekly very often), he still looks like shit.  His entire claim to dislike and not be interested in bodybuilding is just a case of sour grapes from someone that couldn't hack it no matter how much juice he used.  He claims to only train to be an athlete and not a bodybuilder.  Which how many so called "athletes" have you heard of needing 4 grams of roids weekly just to warm the bench? 
Now factor in the fact that he doesn't have a job, has never held a job for long before getting fired, can't get a decent job anyway because of the felony drug conviction and prison sentence he served, can't post on the internet without getting banned, has never lived on his own (always with his mommy, or some girl, or in campus paid for dorms, or with his employer,etc..), admits that all the belongings he owns can fit inside 2 gym bags, and then has his best friend to reveal that he goes days without showering, even longer without brushing his teeth, never picks up after himself, lives like a pig, and had to trick a girl into marrying him on a cruise ship while she was drunk.

If that isn't the definition of a loser, I don't know what is.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 08:44:03 AM »
I have no idea (or care) who GH15 is.

But he is certainly NOT Anthony.  Anthony has too much ego to try to hide his true identity. He likes to see his name on his computer screen when he runs around every website in existence. 

From my (unfortunate) experience in having to deal with AR on Elite and the amount of headaches he caused constantly on an everyday basis I can tell you that GH15 and Anthony share absolutely ZERO writing style traits.  Some people say they are familiar and similar, but they are not.  I know this because of the habitual grammar style that Anthony has written in on his blogs and boards under his name and his alters has not changed over the years.   There are a few key things to look for and they are always there.

I am not sure why some people are claiming Anthony is in Florida.  Last I heard was that he was back living in his moms house.  Which makes sense because I don't see him having the ability to pay rent anywhere else as the federal judgment against him in the law suit that he lost calls for immediate seizure of any assets he owns and garnishment of any wages he makes until he is paid up.

The bottom line regarding Anthony is that he is just an insecure and bitter individual.  Despite being "book smart" he is emotionally and mentally immature to the point that I would estimate his mental age and maturity level to be somewhere around 13 - 15 years old.  This is why he can't stand feedback that doesn't kiss his ass or stroke his ego. He is someone that despite using a ton of roids for years and years (his own words, he confessed to running 4 grams weekly very often), he still looks like shit.  His entire claim to dislike and not be interested in bodybuilding is just a case of sour grapes from someone that couldn't hack it no matter how much juice he used.  He claims to only train to be an athlete and not a bodybuilder.  Which how many so called "athletes" have you heard of needing 4 grams of roids weekly just to warm the bench? 
Now factor in the fact that he doesn't have a job, has never held a job for long before getting fired, can't get a decent job anyway because of the felony drug conviction and prison sentence he served, can't post on the internet without getting banned, has never lived on his own (always with his mommy, or some girl, or in campus paid for dorms, or with his employer,etc..), admits that all the belongings he owns can fit inside 2 gym bags, and then has his best friend to reveal that he goes days without showering, even longer without brushing his teeth, never picks up after himself, lives like a pig, and had to trick a girl into marrying him on a cruise ship while she was drunk.

If that isn't the definition of a loser, I don't know what is.

Nice post. Thanks a lot.  :)
J

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »
Info PMed to me from a very reliable person.

Here's some Truth about AR for you:

*I did some work for him, a lot of work, and was never paid a dime...the guy owes me a butt load.
*I was promised several things in return for my work, never received any of them
*AR tried to stir up a lot of trouble with the owner of **********.com. Not going to go into detail here but in short, he was prosecuted for all that he did and had the hammer brought down hard on him...and it will continue to be.
*Some articles I wrote for Anthony, I have no proof that is 100% but I wouldn't be surprised...I have been told by several people that he took those articles and printed them under his own name in a foreign BB mag.

The guy is a liar and a cheat. There is nothing good about this guy to be said at all.

You can post this info if you like. One thing is for sure, this guy is bad news and all should stay away from him.
AJ?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

4thAD

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 10:08:30 AM »
I remember AJ talking about this!

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »
Division would die for you bitches...Man Up

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2009, 03:55:33 PM »
I remember AJ talking about this!

As do I.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »
Lives with his mom lol.....................
First Rock

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 10:53:30 AM »
Lives with his mom lol.....................

I thought that was the lowest point one could achieve when approaching 30 years of age, until BC revealed that Anthony only got married because the girl was drunk (or high) and he drug her down the aisle on a cruise ship while she was incoherent.

Of course, all that pales in the light of setting a new stupidity level by getting yourself sued for millions that you don't have when the only thing you had to do to prevent it was just show up in court and return the property you stole from your old boss in exchange for him dropping all charges. 

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »
sounds like this guy Anthony roberts is a dick and full of himself...i dont see the prob with DIV...seems like a good guy with a lot useful insight on a lot of subjects

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »
Division would die for you bitches...Man Up
bullshit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why you say that because he "SAMPLES" gear for our behalf come on dude this is a drug cartel here...... the best way to sell your drugs is give it away for free and hope they will come back for more and if they bring clients then you get your fix for cheap

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2009, 11:12:50 PM »
besides have you noticed that he ain't posting as much as usual or degrading fellow GETBIGGER's,,,,,, he knows he was outed and he cant say much or do much but delete post or lock threads....... he needs to be removed as a mod and replaced by either emortal or capt eq

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2009, 12:15:30 AM »
Not going to happen

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »
Thanks for the vote of confidence but I really don't have the desire to mod one bit :)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »
bullshit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why you say that because he "SAMPLES" gear for our behalf come on dude this is a drug cartel here...... the best way to sell your drugs is give it away for free and hope they will come back for more and if they bring clients then you get your fix for cheap

A.  It was a joke...Lighten up Missy...

and

2.  Drug Cartel?...Brother you never metioned whether you were Crocket or Tubbs in your Double Post Meltdown...

DIVISION IS IN YOUR HEAD SHREK

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »
A.  It was a joke...Lighten up Missy...

and

2.  Drug Cartel?...Brother you never metioned whether you were Crocket or Tubbs in your Double Post Meltdown...

DIVISION IS IN YOUR HEAD SHREK

"Crocket or Tubbs"  LOL! Some funny shit right there.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2009, 02:06:03 PM »
"Crocket or Tubbs"  LOL! Some funny shit right there.

Thank You, Thank You Very Much...I will be here all week...Be good to your cocktail servers and bartenders...

Try the roast beef...Good Night...

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2009, 04:05:12 PM »