Author Topic: Dingbat Moves  (Read 10181 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Dingbat Moves
« on: April 22, 2009, 07:01:39 PM »
So today I go to Target...shopping around the store...get about 5 things in my cart...look down and realize that instead of my wallet I brought in my daytimer and I have no money or credit cards to pay for my goods.  I put everything back on the shelves and leave, hanging my head in shame.

Please add your Dingbat Moves or I'll be forced to delete this thread out of pure embarrassment :(
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Dingbat Moves
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 07:08:28 PM »
you would be surprised how many times that happens.

i could write a book of dingbat moves i have made.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 07:10:17 PM »
you would be surprised how many times that happens.

i could write a book of dingbat moves i have made.
Let's hear some!
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »
i'll think about it lol

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 09:23:48 PM »
I found my cell phone in a bag of broccoli in the refrigerator crisper once.  Not sure if that counts  ::)
:

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 12:58:23 AM »
I found my cell phone in a bag of broccoli in the refrigerator crisper once.  Not sure if that counts  ::)

Yep! That counts as a dingbat move.  ;)
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 06:27:59 AM »
haha ;D
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 07:07:12 AM »
Can guys play this game?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 07:10:11 AM »
LOL hahahah how did you find it, i would have thought i lost and and went out and bought another one only to be pissed next time i ate broccoli.

So today I go to Target...shopping around the store...get about 5 things in my cart...look down and realize that instead of my wallet I brought in my daytimer and I have no money or credit cards to pay for my goods.  I put everything back on the shelves and leave, hanging my head in shame.

Please add your Dingbat Moves or I'll be forced to delete this thread out of pure embarrassment :(
Ive done this more times then once stella Ill go to the grocery store to buy some food and get to the check out and try to pull my wallet out and realize that what i thought was my wallet was my phone of mp3 player  :-[ at least you got away without anybody noticing  ;)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009, 07:30:40 AM »
Can guys play this game?
Of course!  Men are dingbats too

LOL hahahah how did you find it, i would have thought i lost and and went out and bought another one only to be pissed next time i ate broccoli.

Maybe she called it and her fridge started ringing ;D

Ive done this more times then once stella Ill go to the grocery store to buy some food and get to the check out and try to pull my wallet out and realize that what i thought was my wallet was my phone of mp3 player  :-[ at least you got away without anybody noticing  ;)

;D
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 08:25:19 AM »

Maybe she called it and her fridge started ringing ;D

;D

Yup, that's exactly what I did  ;D and it was still hard to find it  ;D
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 08:28:58 AM »

Yup, that's exactly what I did  ;D and it was still hard to find it  ;D
LOL my phone is always on vibrate i would have been screwed...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 09:50:29 AM »
so there was this time, at band camp.  I Had gotten a bunch of food from mcdonalds for the crew that was working on demo'ing a house.  I had my hands full and I put my strwberry shacke on the top of my car.  Loaded the food and pulled out.  Shortly there after I hear a honk and as i look back, splat my shake all over this guys windsheild.  oops.

BigKevinD

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 10:12:39 AM »
I once called CALVIN, Glavin or Clavin. It was an awful mistake. I sometimes find myself crying about it.  :'(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 10:14:12 AM »
so there was this time, at band camp.  I Had gotten a bunch of food from mcdonalds for the crew that was working on demo'ing a house.  I had my hands full and I put my strwberry shacke on the top of my car.  Loaded the food and pulled out.  Shortly there after I hear a honk and as i look back, splat my shake all over this guys windsheild.  oops.
hahhaah nice

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 10:18:56 AM »
One time i went cave spelunking (not the gay type) and i was supposed to hook up a carabiner to this guys pack.  It was dark and i thought i had his d ring, ended up being a part of his actual pack and not the ring.  So down he goes, and down he went.  Luckily it was in an area that was just a large slippery pit.  The kind you run down to buidl momentum to run up the other slippery side.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 01:47:24 PM »

sweetie i'll let ya field this one for me  :P     gawd knows i got book smarts but .....well you know....

stells dont feel bad...i've had a whole conversation with a wall once.....or so my girl claims  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »
we've heard this already lol.

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 07:41:38 AM »
There are so many, I don't know where to begin. 

Junaid has been to my house a million times.  My neighbor caught him about a month ago ringing the doorbell to the house next to me, waiting to get in.  I think that's worse than forgetting your wallet!

Or how about the time (s) that you have gone up to any black car, trying to unlock the door because you think it's your car.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 07:46:29 AM »
One time i went cave spelunking (not the gay type) and i was supposed to hook up a carabiner to this guys pack.  It was dark and i thought i had his d ring, ended up being a part of his actual pack and not the ring.  So down he goes, and down he went.  Luckily it was in an area that was just a large slippery pit.  The kind you run down to buidl momentum to run up the other slippery side.
hahah i might have been a little pissed at you for that one  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 07:54:35 AM »
There are so many, I don't know where to begin. 

Junaid has been to my house a million times.  My neighbor caught him about a month ago ringing the doorbell to the house next to me, waiting to get in.  I think that's worse than forgetting your wallet!

Or how about the time (s) that you have gone up to any black car, trying to unlock the door because you think it's your car.

i'm sleepy  :(
carpe` vaginum!

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 07:58:38 AM »
that sounds like a personal problem!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 07:59:55 AM »
that sounds like a personal problem!

i'm gonna try n get some sleep now k hon....wake me up at 1:30
carpe` vaginum!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 11:17:40 AM »
I walked out of the house once with my crocks on and didn't realized it until I arrived at the meeting I was hosting.

Good thing it was video/tele conf I sat down the entire meeting lol!  My wife managed to get my shoes to me after the first morning break PHEW! Thank God for an organized woman she knew I was wearing before I did lol!

HM (The absent minded logistician)
W

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »
Good stories ;D

Junaid has been to my house a million times.  My neighbor caught him about a month ago ringing the doorbell to the house next to me, waiting to get in. 
hahahahah!
R