Author Topic: General Janis Karpinski goes off on BUSH ADMINISTRATION  (Read 3064 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
General Janis Karpinski goes off on BUSH ADMINISTRATION
« on: April 24, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »
ALl of the bush high ups should be jailed..

The Coach

Re: General Janis Karpinski goes off on BUSH ADMINISTRATION
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 07:40:57 PM »
Hahahaha, if the Bush high ups should be jailed, the Obama hi ups should be hung!

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 07:42:00 PM »
.....Or at least in a cell next to Madoff!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »
Hahahaha, if the Bush high ups should be jailed, the Obama hi ups should be hung!

Seriously Coach, how fucking stupid are you?  You think its funny American soldiers were jailed for things they were ordered to do from Rumsfeld?? Your buddies in the bush administration TORTURED people... Military Men and women were JAILED!!! They were TOLD to do this from Donald Rummie...

Coach calling for the president to be hung?  Because he took a OATH to PROTECT AND DEFEND the CONSTITUTION?  Same one that Bush swore to, and then broke?  That sounds like a serious threat to me... Are you suggesting someone should hang our black president ??  be careful how you answer...

Coach, you do realize Bush, Cheney and Rummie will most likey get tried for this... Its out now, and if holder DOESNT prosecute them, he can be removed from office for not upholding his office, now that he knows crimes were committed...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 09:05:54 PM »
Well, it is terrible that soldiers are taking the fall when it comes to following orders from higher ups. However, I don't have much sympathy for the actual terrorists ( assuming they had the right ones.) Here you have humans that fall into one of two catagories: 1. They are deranged psychopaths. How else can you describe a being that revels in cutting innocent people's heads off slowly with a large knife, while internet cameras are rolling...or goes into a marketplace filled with regular women and children and blows them and himself to pieces. Or 2. They are merely primitive savages, that have no ability to comprehend the depravity of their acts..in other words, little more than Transgenic chimps. In either case , making an entity such as that uncomfortable in order to possibly save the lives of decent people is not only neccesary, but a moral imperative.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 10:09:17 PM »
hahaha, as usual you make ZERO sense. hahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

::)
!

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 10:14:37 PM »
Libs in our administration hate our country, do only whats best for them (not the country), lie, cheat and steal and have a "president" who is a boarderline traitor. How's that?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »
LOL, coach, I love ya, but you're such a caricature :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »
Libs in our administration hate our country, do only whats best for them (not the country), lie, cheat and steal and have a "president" who is a boarderline traitor. How's that?

Well, its great entertainment, I'll give you that. Perhaps you should contact FOX and see if they turn this bullshit into a "24" episode. You'll pull mad bank, bro!
!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »

it's very hard to argue with anything she says

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 10:49:54 PM »
Ok BB, tell me where I'm wrong? You get your info from lib media (90% of the media is lib) I get mine from listening to both and drawing a commonsense conclusion.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 11:06:01 PM »
Ok BB, tell me where I'm wrong? You get your info from lib media (90% of the media is lib) I get mine from listening to both and drawing a commonsense conclusion.
LOL!
You're wrong because what you wrote was complete nonsensical bullshit. Like I said, great for an episode of "24!" Prove any of it.

How the fuck do you know where I get my news from? ???
90% of the media is "lib?" Oooooookay.  ::) Does that mean only 10% of the news is "fair and balanced" (pun intended) and therefore that 10% is what you watch/listen to "Coach?"
!

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 11:17:31 PM »
Lets just say if people that news organization thats "fair and balanced" wasn't a threat, they wouldn't have any issue with it, right?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »
Lets just say if people that news organization thats "fair and balanced" wasn't a threat, they wouldn't have any issue with it, right?
huh?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 11:49:39 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2009, 12:15:23 AM »

Joe,

In your opinion, does FOX news devote 50% of the time to the left's side of an issue, and 50% of the time to the right's side of an issue?

yes or no?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 12:25:45 AM »

Sometimes I wish Olberman was less of a party loyalist. He was so critical of the needless wars under Bush and has pretended that this has not continued under Obama or at least refuses to mention Obama wasting more lives and troops in Afghanistan.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2009, 12:50:05 AM »
Sometimes I wish Olberman was less of a party loyalist. He was so critical of the needless wars under Bush and has pretended that this has not continued under Obama or at least refuses to mention Obama wasting more lives and troops in Afghanistan.
You haven't watched him lately have you.  He is pushing Obama.  Clips have been uploaded here.  As time goes by and the Bush disaster fades, my guess is that you will see Olbermann push a little more.  In fact the above clip in this thread is pushing Obama... I wouldn't even be shocked if Michael Moore comes out critical of Obama at some point.  This is the type of quality you will not find in Shawn Hannity for sure lol...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2009, 06:02:33 AM »
[...]90% of the media is lib[...]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2009, 06:11:38 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

More like 90% of the media is shit, whatever it's angle.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2009, 06:21:48 AM »
Well, it is terrible that soldiers are taking the fall when it comes to following orders from higher ups.

Did you feel the same way about the Nazi's prosecuted at Nuremberg too?

However, I don't have much sympathy for the actual terrorists ...Here you have humans that fall into one of two catagories: 1. They are deranged psychopaths. ... Or 2. They are merely primitive savages, that have no ability to comprehend the depravity of their acts..in other words, little more than Transgenic chimps. In either case , making an entity such as that uncomfortable in order to possibly save the lives of decent people is not only neccesary, but a moral imperative.

You've just made a brilliant case for the prosecution and impeachment of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.
w

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2009, 07:05:13 AM »
More like 90% of the media is shit, whatever it's angle.

I concur. Although the media is definitely not liberal on the issues that matter though. I have yet to watch a show about really hardcore liberal debate. On the other hand we're hammered with paleo and neo-conservative ideals every single day of the friggin week.

The media is definitely center-right under times of peace and is definitely conservative to the verge of propagandistic when it comes to times of crises. Take the New York Times for example: Remember Powell making the case at the UN to go to war with Iraq based on drawings? Remember the NYT's "SLAM DUNK" front page (conveniently erased from the internet)? Remember the same paper's "Iraq War Ends" front page? No fact checking. No questions asked. Straight up government propaganda.

Meanwhile things like the Madoff scandal are breezed through in the 35th page and something that affects us all is given the two-liner treatment.

It's fucking shameless.

I hate American media.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2009, 08:44:59 AM »
Did you feel the same way about the Nazi's prosecuted at Nuremberg too?

You can't really be serious comparing the systematic slaughter of millions of defenseless people with the "rough treatment" of a few suspected dangerous terrorists?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2009, 08:47:22 AM »
You can't really be serious comparing the systematic slaughter of millions of defenseless people with the "rough treatment" of a few suspected dangerous terrorists?

I'm not comparing actions, ...but rather excuses. Just following orders isn't good enough, ...not when breaking the law.
w