Author Topic: Chris Aceto on Cardio and Diet  (Read 56234 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Chris Aceto on Cardio and Diet
« Reply #225 on: May 03, 2009, 02:01:58 PM »
Its PIZZA time for me today!

I decided to get a pizza instead of making the Chinese Pork Rolls.  I am too lazy after baking that Pound Cake and the Scones.

I will eat probably a whole Large. :)

When I get back I will go over this a bit more regarding Natural Hormone balances.

Haha, I would like to cook more too, but I'm just too lazy. ;D

Stavios

« Reply #226 on: May 03, 2009, 02:02:43 PM »
Its PIZZA time for me today!

I decided to get a pizza instead of making the Chinese Pork Rolls.  I am too lazy after baking that Pound Cake and the Scones.

I will eat probably a whole Large. :)

When I get back I will go over this a bit more regarding Natural Hormone balances.

damn you have some appetite !!

even a medium is hard for me to eat.
I have trouble eating a large quantity of the same food. I can eat a lot but I need variety

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #227 on: May 03, 2009, 02:05:42 PM »

I have trouble eating a large quantity of the same food. I can eat a lot but I need variety
I have eaten myself sick a few times in the past. hahaha

I remember once I ate a whole extra large pizza, 17 inch, with extra cheese and the works, then immediately went to a Malt Shop and got a 70 oz milkshake and drank it.

I felt awful. Just awful.  My stomach felt like I had been punched by Tyson and I had to lay on the floor for about 3 hours.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #228 on: May 03, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

T'as quel age, toi?
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #229 on: May 03, 2009, 04:21:35 PM »
To get back on topic, what a natural can expect in terms of real muscle gains:

Quote from: ChrisAceto
4-12 pounds the first year
2-6 each additional year...closer to 2-4

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: May 03, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »
I have eaten myself sick a few times in the past. hahaha

I remember once I ate a whole extra large pizza, 17 inch, with extra cheese and the works, then immediately went to a Malt Shop and got a 70 oz milkshake and drank it.

I felt awful. Just awful.  My stomach felt like I had been punched by Tyson and I had to lay on the floor for about 3 hours.

Been there done that ;D

Eating too much = great 8)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #231 on: May 03, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »
Been there done that ;D

Eating too much = great 8)

Not really bro, there has been days where I have eaten 15,000 calories and it's awful
your heart is at 150 beats a minute, you fee like throwing up, your stomach is about to explode
you can feel the sugar rushing through your veins, you can't sleep at night, etc etc
plus adding an extra 3.5 pounds of fat in one day doesn't feel too good the next morning haha
I bet Duck knows all about this  :-X

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 03, 2009, 04:33:42 PM »
Not really bro, there has been days where I have eaten 15,000 calories and it's awful
your heart is at 150 beats a minute, you fee like throwing up, your stomach is about to explode
you can feel the sugar rushing through your veins, you can't sleep at night, etc etc
plus adding an extra 3.5 pounds of fat in one day doesn't feel too good the next morning haha
I bet Duck knows all about this  :-X

That overeating = honorable 8) 15000 calories ;D

Duck eats a lot to maintain her weight. It usually consists of bags of chips and loads of McDonalds. Duck = a monster eater :o

What the hell did you eat to reach 15000? :o

ASJChaotic

« Reply #233 on: May 03, 2009, 04:42:27 PM »

That overeating = honorable 8) 15000 calories ;D

Duck eats a lot to maintain her weight. It usually consists of bags of chips and loads of McDonalds. Duck = a monster eater :o

What the hell did you eat to reach 15000? :o

couple boxes of oreos with couple liters of chocolate milk
couple of pounds of chocolate
half of a large cake
then went on a rampage to fast food places, superseting a couple of Burger King double whopper meals with fries, coke and everything
with couple of Blizzards from Dairy Queen, couple hours later went to Quiznos had 2 large subs, then to Mr. Sub for another sub, then later ate lots of icecream with lots of Reese, more milk chocolate, couple cereal bowls later the night and everything else in sight
I couldn't sleep almost all of that night, had a headache, and racing heart haha
It's worth doing it just once  ;D
Start early in the day haha  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »
half of a large cake
then went on a rampage to fast food places, superseting a couple of Burger King double whopper meals with fries, coke and everything
with couple of Blizzards from Dairy Queen, couple hours later went to Quiznos had 2 large subs, then to Mr. Sub for another sub, then later ate lots of icecream with lots of Reese, more milk chocolate, couple cereal bowls later the night and everything else in sight
I couldn't sleep almost all of that night, had a headache, and racing heart haha

So you are from Nebraska?
I hate the State.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2009, 04:45:14 PM »
So you are from Nebraska?

No, what the hell kind of question is that and why do you keep asking man  ;D
This guy is from Nebraska  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2009, 04:49:41 PM »
half of a large cake

:o

8)

;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2009, 04:53:25 PM »
half of a large cake

My reply to that is:

+

+

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »
No, what the hell kind of question is that and why do you keep asking man  ;D
This guy is from Nebraska  :D

You're from the Midwest though, aren't you?
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2009, 04:55:17 PM »
You're from the Midwest though, aren't you?
ouch.

you must really hate AXA, huh?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »
ouch.

you must really hate AXA, huh?

Huh? is he not from the Midwest?
I hate the State.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »

ASJChaotic

« Reply #242 on: May 03, 2009, 05:01:11 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #243 on: May 03, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »

What the hell is the big secret here? Are you American?
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #244 on: May 03, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »
to say someone seems like they are from the mid west... to me would be an insult. i would take that as saying " you look like the typical midwestern dumb uncoltured simple minded intolerant conservative moron"

:P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #245 on: May 03, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »
to say someone seems like they are from the mid west... to me would be an insult. i would take that as saying " you look like the typical midwestern dumb uncoltured simple minded intolerant conservative moron"

:P

Where the hell is he from then?

Florida?
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #246 on: May 03, 2009, 05:18:23 PM »
Where the hell is he from then?

Florida?

Canada

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2009, 01:39:27 AM »
I do not feel that way. That is your simply a judgment based on  your own bias and warped perception.

I enjoy making errors. An error teaches me that whatever the error and cause are, I can lay that instance to rest and seek additional evidence or a new approach.  Science is simply narrowing down the errors and labeling them as such.

As far as being infallible, I do not believe in such a concept or that the state of infallibility can ever exist.   I cannot name a single perfect concept that is not amenable in any way.

the four noble truths by buddha  8)

With your approach of not counting calories, you have no basis to make adjustments should they be needed other than logical guessing and waiting.  Weight loss is not via scale reading is not a good indicator of fat loss as you can easily gain muscle or mantain a weight whilst cutting bodyfat. Knowing just how much you are eating can also help with your planning if you want to look a certain way at a certain time, say for a competition or beach trip or what have you.

Hyper-Calorie would be similar to your all out days, but spaced in different intervals depending on your current progress or lack thereof should there be a lack.  It can be every 10th day, 7th, 3rd for instance on a rotating basis.  The idea is to keep hormones in balance,natural testosterone as high as possible, and using leptin to induce adipose apoptosis.

That is a good suggestion. However i would suggest the intervals between the all out days would have to increase in number rather than decrease over time. Its like a carb rotation only with cals and over a greater time scale  8)
175lbs by 31st July

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #248 on: May 04, 2009, 04:31:13 AM »
That is a good suggestion. However i would suggest the intervals between the all out days would have to increase in number rather than decrease over time. Its like a carb rotation only with cals and over a greater time scale  8)

IMO, it's irrelevant for body composition, I use it as a psychological help only. As far as I can remember, TA also shared that opinion the last time we talked about it, so I would be interested in his current opinion.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #249 on: May 04, 2009, 04:35:05 AM »
IMO, it's irrelevant for body composition, I use it as a psychological help only. As far as I can remember, TA also shared that opinion the last time we talked about it, so I would be interested in his current opinion.

it can't be irrelevant for body composition.

the only way you will ever reach a lower bf level is by reduction of calories.

if you refuse to lower calories via cardio - that only leaves diet.

you already have all out days once a week, and have hit a wall in fat loss.

so the only way to get to a lower bodyfat level while still having your all out days is to increase the days between the all out feedings.

its the only logical option left to you.
175lbs by 31st July