Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20643 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2009, 05:35:49 AM »
Your understanding of islamism is lacking if you think it's a Jewish conspiracy to remove the whiteman.

You have not been reading this thread have you ??
Go back & start again from post 1.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2009, 07:16:10 AM »
I am not a Zionist. I am not anything other than an ADL - plant. I believe in the principles of Classical LIberalism and LIbertarianism. I don't believe in collectivism. I do not support Israel and could care less about it. I also believe in free speech and would defend to the death your right to speak/write what you want no matter how offensive. When you collectivise everyone as a single entity it is an inherent flaw in logic 

If you insist upon allegations  that my logic contians flaws, at least get the spelling of the plural term correctly.
collectivize !! not 'collectivise' - you Yanky-doodle-dandy-fuck-tards seem to all have issues with your mother language.
Then we look at some of the people you criticize, & they are multi-lingual - I have froth coming from my mouth I am laughing so hard.
Growth/noob loves me

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2009, 07:17:44 AM »
If you insist upon allegations  that my logic contians flaws, at least get the spelling of the plural term correctly.
collectivize !! not 'collectivise' - you Yanky-doodle-dandy-fuck-tards seem to all have issues with your mother language.
Then we look at some of the people you criticize, & they are multi-lingual - I have froth coming from my mouth I am laughing so hard.

::)

Yeah ok.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2009, 07:21:35 AM »
You have not been reading this thread have you ??
Go back & start again from post 1.

Sorry I don't have time to entertain reading this stuff; please summarize your points.

Ad hominem attacks and cheap shots based on grammar or spelling mistakes don't really work to promote any agenda.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2009, 07:54:05 AM »
What anti-terror activities, you see the news (Mumbai) did you ?? - oh you just get easier & easier !! FFS, at least try.
Oh &, fuck off with your early 80's quotes (wanker) the guy down the end of my street knows this shit, & why were they getting 'Stinger' (SAM's) in you opinion, of course.
Who had the big agenda there ?? come on 04 Major !!Ok, stop now.
You are now telling us that there are still some pockets (of what has laughingly been called|) 'Al Qaeda' are still up in those hills, just fuck off, honestly, you are just making your-self look like an ass-bag (ironically - you are).Back to Iraq ?? putting your feet up fro a wile, & why not indeed, a well earned rest I say (playing vid games in moms cellar must kick the shit out of you).
So Mr - military-industrial-complex how is all the PE4-A (or Portuguese, military grade, plastic explosives) getting into the hands of the Fedayin in Iraq & placed on the VO-EID's as a 2'dn'ary security against the 'ATO' lads ?? you should know this one, oh & you will not get a Google result on it, if you worked for who you say, this one you could answer.
Think very carefully about what you say in regard to this question .
We could not have you drop the ball mid game, huh, that would make you look a twat, & a liar !!So it has not been covered up then, that there have been (suicide bombing in the 'Halmand' province) committed by UK nationals (Pashto tribal Muslin boys) & none of the, martyr, vids found were filmed in the mid-lands of the 'UK' then ??Well, if this is not you, insinuating, then I would like a better definition of the word, that my Oxford English can offer.(below)Like I said "YEAH" WTF - ever, dude !!Tourist !! LOLOLOLOLz, I am gona love to see the look on her face when some (wanabee - who failed the medical) reffered to her as a tourist in Pakistan.
She can speak 'Urdu' 'Hindi' & some 'Gujerati' while you are not even fluent in English, oh my.
Yeah she is a fuckng classic tourist, 'Nikkon camera bag' Hawaiian shirt, open to show a t-shirt with 'MIAMI' in big letters, with a Dolphin leaping out from between the M & the I.
Rayban 'aviators' - knee length cargo pants to hide her, omnibus, edition ass-hole, open-toed sandles (synthetic of course) to let the exito-toxins evaporate as her fet sweat them out.
Hold on !! shit, sorry, that is a Yanky-doodle-dandy clown I just described, one of your lot !!

You will find mahan (or not as the case may be) in traditional Pakistani dress, alonmg with the othe rfemale members of her family.
Hence the reason you will never spot her.

Hey asstard...ur gonna be some much fun. First off Mumbia or BOMBAY is in India...so while u claim u can spell...apparently u have no idea where India and Pakistan are. Good job assmonkey.  And again the ISI was responsible for contolling who got what during the Afghan/Soviet war.

So Mr - military-industrial-complex how is all the PE4-A (or Portuguese, military grade, plastic explosives) getting into the hands of the Fedayin in Iraq & placed on the VO-EID's as a 2'dn'ary security against the 'ATO' lads ?? you should know this one, oh & you will not get a Google result on it, if you worked for who you say, this one you could answer.

I'm not sure what an EID is....maybe u mean IED and ATO maybe EOD...U brits and ur funny words. I'm not an Engineer or an EOD guy so well..who cares. Lets see what else. I guess the rest seems to be some melted rant by a half assed Brit. Thanks for playing idiot.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2009, 07:55:32 AM »
So, as you can see 'Lt.Gen Karl Eikenberry' is not a shy man.

Any photo's you can show us of the two of you ??

Here are some of 'Lt.Gen Karl Eikenberry' just so you know who you are looking for ;) ;D

Yep thats Carl...I worked for him...I wasn't his buddy. I imagine before I even posted his name, U had never heard of him. Honestly dude...ur a laughable clown...but this is waaay to much fun.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2009, 07:59:29 AM »
I love it...this moron comes to the pol board and gets lit the fuck up.....look dude just because ur "football" team sucks..or the state sponsored welfare doesn't completely cover the cost of a "pint" does not allow u to come on here and melt all over our nice clean politics board. We have enough cut and paste "experts" already. I'm still trying to decipher ur argument on the ISI. Good look with all that white guilt...or maybe ur a paki transplant. But I'd expect a Paki to know where Mumbai is.....
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2009, 08:09:31 AM »
He'll just run away again like the little bitch coward he is.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2009, 08:12:36 AM »
I hit that pizza place on Saturday before the draft. They make that super thincrust pizza and the cheese is a huge slice of mozzerella. It was good but not New York style. They have a huge selection of wine and beer and other things so I'll go back for that. It was a good call thanks O.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2009, 08:15:31 AM »
I hit that pizza place on Saturday before the draft. They make that super thincrust pizza and the cheese is a huge slice of mozzerella. It was good but not New York style. They have a huge selection of wine and beer and other things so I'll go back for that. It was a good call thanks O.

No problem sir.   :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2009, 08:17:11 AM »

OK, made a mistake with capitals, otherwise 'collectivise' is perfectly acceptable in British spelling, which is how I spell.

collectivise
One entry found.

Main Entry:col·lec·tiv·ise
chiefly British variant of collectivize

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/collectivise

Otherwise you have provided no argument as to why one person is representative of every member of that alleged group.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2009, 08:19:01 AM »

And incidentally I am multilingual, though I fail to see what that has to do with the price of beans.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2009, 08:22:03 AM »
Decide..I am still having problems with what this guy is all off the handle about. You're posts or ur posts are always well written and the arguments are easy to follow, regardless of content. Anyway once he melted do...the whole thing became a mess. But I hope he comes back so we can continue his geography lesson.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2009, 08:25:44 AM »
And incidentally I am multilingual, though I fail to see what that has to do with the price of beans.

No your not.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2009, 08:26:30 AM »
Decide..I am still having problems with what this guy is all off the handle about. You're posts or ur posts are always well written and the arguments are easy to follow, regardless of content. Anyway once he melted do...the whole thing became a mess. But I hope he comes back so we can continue his geography lesson.

I appreciate the comment HH6 and as much as I disagree with you about things I have always respected your honesty on the issues.

This guy is some sort of gimmik, obsessed with race and strange conspiracies. He could be any number of 'regular' posters from here.

You still in Korea?
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »
No your not.

;D   just kidding dude.    I do the same thing all the time.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2009, 08:28:07 AM »
I hate the State.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2009, 08:32:19 AM »
another flimsy burrito. it doesnt even look appetizing

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:39 AM »
Considering its 8:30 in the morning here...........  It's looks great to me.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2009, 08:34:48 AM »
silence.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2009, 08:38:49 AM »
I appreciate the comment HH6 and as much as I disagree with you about things I have always respected your honesty on the issues.

This guy is some sort of gimmik, obsessed with race and strange conspiracies. He could be any number of 'regular' posters from here.

You still in Korea?

Nope...we got back in late March and I've packed up and moved to El Paso/FT Bliss...its lovely here.  :-X. I have a 4 month advanced school in Augusta Georgia in July and then off to Iraq in late November. My secret eveil plan is to spen about 3 months on the ground at Bliss and then move as soon as I get back.
L

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2009, 08:40:54 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

you could of course counter by giving a thorough breakdown of the role of the jew in shaping the immigration policy - and social policy thereafter - of the US and EU throughout the last century right up to the present day, if you so fancy?

You could reference the nigh on exclusively jewish academics at the frankfurt school.

bet you cant, not that you are a thick cunt or anything though, eh?

you could also concede you know nothing of the subject; but of course, your hubris knows no bounds, thus we do not expect such courtesy from the feeble minded litttle juden you so clearly are.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2009, 08:43:17 AM »
Wow....another gimmick.......Did a jew steal ur milk money.
L

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2009, 08:45:13 AM »
Nope...we got back in late March and I've packed up and moved to El Paso/FT Bliss...its lovely here.  :-X. I have a 4 month advanced school in Augusta Georgia in July and then off to Iraq in late November. My secret eveil plan is to spen about 3 months on the ground at Bliss and then move as soon as I get back.

LOL, still no pics though eh?

BTW, its also lovely here; I am sat on the veranda of my two million GBP beach home - private 1000m beach, helicopter pad, jetty etc -  located in the Virgin Islands; I am using satellite broadband (£200 per month) to surf the web thru my £2000 laptop, all the while being served choc mint protein drinks by scantly clad whores.

chin chin, you sad cuntbox.

:D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2009, 08:48:06 AM »
Yeah..ok any pics...oh wait I don't care. Hahah asshat.
L