Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20636 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #200 on: April 30, 2009, 10:24:07 AM »
Put ya fucking balls on & web-cam with me.
Or are you scared of real BB'ers with abnormal obsessions for Guns, Knives, Knuckle dusters, Ice picks, etc...............

My cards have been slapped on the table, where are yours ??

Don't have a webcam at my apartment. How about you wait a few weeks until I get back home and we can probably arrange something.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #201 on: April 30, 2009, 10:24:53 AM »
Jesus, that is one meltdown for the ages. I must be really getting to you, Woten.

Tell you what.
How about an entire 5 pages with-out any-one saying "oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh - classic MELTDOWN"

IT IS SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO 80'S
Growth/noob loves me

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: April 30, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »
Tell you what.
How about an entire 5 pages with-out any-one saying "oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh - classic MELTDOWN"

IT IS SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO 80'S

So is logging 150 posts a day on five gimmicks to prop your argument up.  ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #203 on: April 30, 2009, 10:27:06 AM »
Hahaha, it's an internet forum. I don't expect people to type with proper grammar and spelling (I sure as hell don't all the time). But when you're attacking someone for their grammar when yours is even worse, then you'll get called out on it.

Have you seriously been running your three gimmicks all day?

Yo...this aint woten...I think Woten was smarter than this dumb shit...And yes...he runs gimmicks on the same thread to agree with himself...real psycho shit..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: April 30, 2009, 10:31:04 AM »
Yo...this aint woten...I think Woten was smarter than this dumb shit...And yes...he runs gimmicks on the same thread to agree with himself...real psycho shit..

These clowns use the same broken up posting style as Woten, the same insults and have the same retarded agenda. I see too many similarities for it not to be. Couple that with Matzi's return and it's hard to think that it wouldn't be Woten. Matt usually needs Woten to fight his battles for him so I would suspect he returned to make Matt's transition back a little easier.

Either way, they're pretty boring. No substance, just crying.

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: April 30, 2009, 10:32:06 AM »
Jesus, that is one meltdown for the ages. I must be really getting to you, Woten. Great post. 100% unsubstantiated bullshit. Hilarious, though. You are strong with the google-fu. Now fuck off back to your pub, you limey crybaby.

Do some reading beyond what you copy/paste.

For what it's worth, and you can see my posts on here, I didn't think ANY of those banks should have been bailed out and I agreed with Ron Paul's assessment of the situation. The recession would have been longer and more painful but in th

LOL, ZERO REBUTTLE AND STILL ZERO ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS ALREADY POSED.

Just another mouthy little kike with fuck all facts.

honestly, you cant just say 'thats unsubstantiated' you have to point out what part is unsubatantiated, then we can - again - make you look stupid.

Of course, you have never heard of the jews listed above, have you? LOLOz oh dear.

Young Nick, you know - despite being here for years - you have NEVER and will NEVER reach the heights that I - even after electing to leave [with more than a year between accounts] before returning at whim - have reached.

Nobody gives a shit about you, yet you LIVE here LOL; yet I am remembered by all, and that fuckin kills you.  ;)

Poor poor lamb.

Put ya fucking balls on & web-cam with me.
Or are you scared of real BB'ers with abnormal obsessions for Guns, Knives, Knuckle dusters, Ice picks, etc...............

My cards have been slapped on the table, where are yours ??

He has no balls, honestly, he has been here for five years and has always been the skinny little twink, wait untill you see his pics FFS, they are around. Honestly, big equine buck teeth, 13 inch arms, the whole semitic deal.

He will NEVER meet your challenge.

;) :D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2009, 10:34:27 AM »
where you been..whats poppin my ninja

Are we talking now mall ??
I thought you were mad about ya sis & that  ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »

honestly, you cant just say 'thats unsubstantiaited' you have to point out what part is unsubatantiated, then we can - again - make you look stupid.

Of course, you have never heard of the jews listed above, have you? LOLOz oh dear.

Young Nick, you know - despite being here for years - you have NEVER and will NEVER reach the heights that I - even after electing to leave [for over a year] then return at whim - have reached.

Nobody gives a shit about you, yet you LIVE here LOL; yet I am remembered by all, even after I have ceased posting for over a year, and that fuckin kills you.  ;)

Poor poor lamb.

He has no balls, honestly, he has been here for five years and has always been the skinny little twink, wait untill you see his pics FFS, they are around. Honestly, big equine buck teeth, 13 inch arms, the whole semitic deal.

Hi pillow biter

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2009, 10:38:06 AM »

I was about to start being civil to you mall.
Then I saw this post.

Oh my.

You want to web cam with me also to show you who I am ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2009, 10:40:24 AM »
Hi pillow biter

Fuck me you little puppy, Kafier - who the fuck am I ??
Want to cam with me ??
Growth/noob loves me

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2009, 10:41:57 AM »
Hi pillow biter

youre clueless as always, Mal.

:D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
I was about to start being civil to you mall.
Then I saw this post.

Oh my.

You want to web cam with me also to show you who I am ??

cam with you...na brotha..that=gay

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »

honestly, you cant just say 'thats unsubstantiaited' you have to point out what part is unsubatantiated, then we can - again - make you look stupid.

Young Nick, you know - despite being here for years - you have NEVER and will NEVER reach the heights that I - even after electing to leave [for over a year] then return at whim - have reached.

Nobody gives a shit about you, yet you LIVE here LOL; yet I am remembered by all, even after I have ceased posting for over a year, and that fuckin kills you.  ;)

Poor poor lamb.

Ahh, so you are Woten now. Thought you just registered here? Rebutt what by the way? You haven't made a single point in your entire argument. You railed against Jews and made a bunch of unsubstantiated claims which anyone with an IQ over 85 would ignore. You haven't provided shit. That's the truth. I see ZERO facts. ZERO.

I know of all the Jews you listed above. Can you prove, with 100% uncertainty, that they're Zionists? No, you can't. It's UNSUBSTANTIATED. Ironically, you can't even spell that word. So keep smashing your keyboard and acting like you know what you're talking about.

Tell me, why is it that when a Jew is in a position of power that they're always part of some bigger scheme. Is every white man in a position of power part of some shadowy plan? Every Indian? Every Asian? No. Not even close.

That's the best thing about you. You don't provide any substance. You think that saying the same thing 2 dozen+ times will make it true. It might work that way in your little world, but once you pass the age of 14 it doesn't. Feel free to keep thumping your chest and screaming, "LOOK AT ME. I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SO, WITH OR WITHOUT ANY FACTS BACKING UP MY ARGUMENT."

You know what the best part is? You're actually saying you "accomplished" something. It's an internet forum. Thank you for admitting how utterly pathetic your life. You cling to a site run by a JEW (who continually owns you) as you're consistently laughed at every time you slink back here on another gimmick. You're good to laugh at it, so feel free to keep posting.

I post on this site while I'm using my laptop to do work or something else. You've spent the better part of the last month posting on 4-5 gimmicks a day. Pretty pathetic. Even by Getbig nerd standards. Just like your buddy Matt who was BEGGING Ron to get unbanned. BEGGING a Jew. Must have been pretty degrading.  :D

But hey, you're remembered. Makes you a somebody in the real world, you miserable fag. Keep fighting the good fight by posting your rants on a bodybuilding forum with 100 unique visitors, HAHAHAHA. Anyway, have at it. I've got things to do and can't spend 8 hours here like you've done today.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #213 on: April 30, 2009, 10:46:44 AM »
youre clueless as always, Mal.

yeah...thats me clueless mal

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: April 30, 2009, 10:51:56 AM »
cam with you...na brotha..that=gay

Nah, didn't think so.

You know what makes me laugh ?? we get called racist/antisemitic all the time, just for looking at facts (NOT - propaganda, as some would have you believe)
Yet 'Get-Big' is the largest group of Homophobic, bigoted, misogynistic, ill-educated, racist, dullards that I personally have come across on any board, relating to any subject.

When you look at it for what it is................
How odd.
Growth/noob loves me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #215 on: April 30, 2009, 10:53:50 AM »
Nah, didn't think so.

You know what makes me laugh ?? we get called racist/antisemitic all the time, just for looking at facts (NOT - propaganda, as some would have you believe)
Yet 'Get-Big' is the largest group of Homophobic, bigoted, misogynistic, ill-educated, racist, dullards that I personally have come across on any board, relating to any subject.

When you look at it for what it is................
How odd.

Why would i want to get on a webcam   with you...what the hell is the point ...that is just gay.. which im not...

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: April 30, 2009, 10:56:44 AM »
Ahh, so you are Woten now. Thought you just registered here? Rebutt what by the way? You haven't made a single point in your entire argument. You railed against Jews and made a bunch of unsubstantiated claims which anyone with an IQ over 85 would ignore. You haven't provided shit. That's the truth. I see ZERO facts. ZERO.

I know of all the Jews you listed above. Can you prove, with 100% uncertainty, that they're Zionists? No, you can't. It's UNSUBSTANTIATED.... snip

LOL, untold paragrpahs of angry rhetoric with ZERO rebuttle, I thankyou.

As said, you havent rebutted a thing; youre not very good at this are you? why not come back for another go?

thanks for playing, Nick.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: April 30, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »

You know what the best part is? You're actually saying you "accomplished" something. It's an internet forum. Thank you for admitting how utterly pathetic your life. You cling to a site run by a JEW (who continually owns you) as you're consistently laughed at every time you slink back here on another gimmick. You're good to laugh at it, so feel free to keep posting.

Says the skinny, buck toothed, Jewess who spends her life on 'GB' (or 6000+ posts in 5 years) & never having lifted a weight.
Jeez, at least mall works out & eats some protein.

Do you burn to a cinder in the sun after 10 mins also ?? covered in freckles ??
I can see you know.
Growth/noob loves me

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #218 on: April 30, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »
Why would i want to get on a webcam   with you...what the hell is the point ...that is just gay.. which im not...

Mal, just concede the point that you dont have the balls to face the guy that you claim is a gimmick for Matt C or whoever.

hows is the sis? still sucking cock for rocks on sunset?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: April 30, 2009, 11:00:46 AM »

To prove once & for all that I am Pillowtalk & no one else.
No, but you are clearly homophobic.
I can see your parents did a sterling job with you.

& there you stand trying so, desperately, trying to stand out as a notch above your average KOON.
Oh, the irony of it all.
Growth/noob loves me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2009, 11:01:10 AM »
Mal, just concede the point that you dotn have the balls to face the guy you are calling a gimmick for Matt C or whoever.

how the sis? still sucking cock for rocks on sunset?

like i said brotha...everyone on this board know there aint no bitch in me my dude...getting on a camera does nothing at all...now..if anyone is talking about going down to the K or meeting somewhere in atlanta for a workout, i can dig it...but if not, you are an e-badass..

And this sis shit...um...ok.. ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #221 on: April 30, 2009, 11:01:45 AM »
To prove once & for all that I am Pillowtalk & no one else.
No, but you are clearly homophobic.
I can see your parents did a sterling job with you.

& there you stand trying so, desperately, to stand out as not being your average KOON.
Oh, the irony of it all.

lol i feel you brotha...koon homo...blah blah..you won chief...

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2009, 11:04:55 AM »

And this sis shit...um...ok.. ::)

Got you to piss your pants last time though, huh ??
Growth/noob loves me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »
Got you to piss your pants last time though, huh ??

yeah. But i cant take a man with no honor seriously. I just treat you as a child, until you can conduct yourself as an adult. You bringing in family shows you are complete scum. But thats how you roll i guess.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »
This guy is an absolute retard....
L