Author Topic: Has any pro ever been disqualified over synthol or implants?  (Read 2852 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Has any pro ever been disqualified over synthol or implants?
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 06:38:06 AM »
to quote van bilderas... "this is bodybuilding, all that matters is what you look like, no one cares about what you did to get there."

most guys use synthol that are pros.... and if they dont...well guess what? synthol is oil inject IM....and guess what.. AAS is 75% oil.... so even if not using 'synthol"...every inject of AAS is going t be "synthol like" to a small degree.... now does every person on steroids look like they used synthol? no...shawn ray look totally synthol free...however he did inject tons of steroid into him over the years...so he does have a bunch of synthol effects in his muscls for sure...    which just goes to show that small to moderate use of synthol will look perfectly normal and nobody will tell at all that its synthol use..

mmm, fragile theory, but I get it

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 07:13:40 AM »
It doesn't.  :'(

i like the way they cherry pick the degrees of artificiality.  because probodybuilding isn't natural we judge artificiality but if an implant? if it's passable OK but if not dead last.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 09:59:43 AM »
Thanks for the pics guys, and thanks to you too, Nub.

Jesus Christ, arms implants are fookin' crap! But I guess like everything else, ya get what ya pay for.

Lou 'Excuse Me?' Ferrigno has calf implants, of course, and I reckon Arnold had some put in not long after arriving in the States. Probably at Weider's prompting.

I'd hate to have shit calves. My arms ain't great, but if that's what implants look like...  :o

LOL!

Thanks again.

DAMY  :)

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 10:15:54 AM »
The above pic has been photo shopped badly.....the guy in question has annihilated his physique with implants and SEO, was there any need to attempt to make it look worse? 

DAMY this was the pic in question so I need not to look at the gym for it now, not that I forgot or anything! LOL The tool has had implants and/or SEO, but quite clearly thought; "fuck it, symmetry don't matter!" 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 08:05:01 PM »
did he really have to get implants? lol
did no body tell him about lifting weights?

that looks like AXA Chaotic's arm