Author Topic: Will Obama win again?  (Read 2225 times)

The Coach

Re: Will Obama win again?
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 09:06:03 AM »
Oh FFS!! do you honestly expect people to take you seriously when you make comments like that...I dont think ive ever seen someone who thrives so much on generalisations and stereotypes. To be honest it pisses me off because im a mild conservative on many issues and when I read your shit it just makes me feel like the conservative movement has completely lost its way. No doubt you'll treat us to a plethora of Rush Limbaugh transcripts over the coming weeks to prove your conservative credentials  ::)

Especially watch the second video.

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 09:14:04 AM »

You're a dime a dozen Ca. personal trainer, and it shows.  ::)

You must have me confused with a "personal trainer".

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 09:20:25 AM »
It seems the general population is ignoring the fact that their tax money is being spent a record levels, the national debt will be nearly doubled by the end of his term and the economy has not improved.  Without the stimulus, many predicted we'd be out of the recession by the fall... so if it takes till fall/winter to get out of the recession, I don't think you can say, with certainty, that the stimulus played a major role.  I don't think these things will hit people until they see the tax hikes that are likely to come next year.
I am curious to see whats going to happen with health care...thats going to be a bear.

Right now, I'd say Obama would be re-elected...most people like the guy but if the economy isn't significantly better next year and/or taxes start to go up, he will loose a lot of independents and non-party affiliated people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 09:32:52 AM »
I never get tired of that vid.