Author Topic: Too old to become a parent?  (Read 7293 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Too old to become a parent?
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 02:25:01 PM »
I couldn't imagine changing diapers off my kids at 45-50 years old.fuck that.not that they will change diapers anyway thats what nannies are for.I did it the right way.Had kids when I was young and dumb.I'll be 42 when My youngest kid is 18..got clipped and everything so no chance of having anymore either.
DAWG

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 07:45:40 PM »
Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90 when they had Isaac.  Of course, that was a special circumstance.

::)

maybe in dog years

SWTYGRL

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »
My grandfather was 50 when my Dad was born.  Dad often spoke of how it was weird having a father so much older than everyone else.

My Dad died when he was 50. 

When to have children is a personal decision...I do not judge the choice.  I do feel some choices are better than others. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »
My grandfather was 50 when my Dad was born.  Dad often spoke of how it was weird having a father so much older than everyone else.

My Dad died when he was 50. 

When to have children is a personal decision...I do not judge the choice.  I do feel some choices are better than others. 

Hmmm... I wish I had said that. You should post more often SWTYGRL. I could learn alot about diplomacy from you  :)
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 08:22:45 AM »
some of these people are way to old.  When your uterus is made of sawdust, your too old.  Plus some people shouldn't bread.  octomom for one.  If you are on welfare and have been for a long ass time, mandatory tube tying.  It's bad enough you are sucking off the welfare tit becaseu you are too lazy to work, you don't need more babies to increase your check and breed less than mediocre people.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 11:51:36 AM »
some of these people are way to old.  When your uterus is made of sawdust, your too old.  Plus some people shouldn't bread.  octomom for one.  If you are on welfare and have been for a long ass time, mandatory tube tying.  It's bad enough you are sucking off the welfare tit becaseu you are too lazy to work, you don't need more babies to increase your check and breed less than mediocre people.

i think that idiots like Palin, Limbaugh, Coach, and half the brain dead idiots who watch FOXNews shouldn't breed and pass on their genetics into the population, ...but I don't think I or anyone else has the right to decide their reproductive decisions for them.
w

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 11:52:57 AM »
i think that idiots like Palin, Limbaugh, Coach, and half the brain dead idiots who watch FOXNews (anyone who disagrees with me) shouldn't breed and pass on their genetics into the population, ...but I don't think I or anyone else has the right to decide their reproductive decisions for them.

~

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 12:04:59 PM »

At least I recognize I don't have the right to make these decisions for them.
...and no, not anyone who disagrees with me. Jake disagrees with me, and I'd like to see him have more kids.

The more little Jakeys there are to torture, ...the merrier!  :P 
They're alot of cats in this world ya know. Can't let them all go to waste. Leave no pussy behind!
w

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 12:05:32 PM »

That is commendable.
~

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »
yeah i think that since we are expanding government as much as we are and will soon try to socialize medicine, then we should go ahead and tube tie peeps.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 12:50:29 PM »
...and no, not anyone who disagrees with me. Jake disagrees with me, and I'd like to see him have more kids.

The more little Jakeys there are to torture, ...the merrier!  :P 
They're alot of cats in this world ya know. Can't let them all go to waste. Leave no pussy behind!

Jake's all done having children.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 01:31:51 PM »
yeah i think that since we are expanding government as much as we are and will soon try to socialize medicine, then we should go ahead and tube tie peeps.

I volunteer to give vasectomies to all the guys. I'm just a helpful kind of gal.  :P
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2009, 01:33:36 PM »

I volunteer to give vasectomies to all the guys. I'm just a helpful kind of gal.  :P

It's generally a safer procedure for men.

Having one has made my life simpler because intelligence testing women isn't necessary anymore. :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 01:36:00 PM »
It's generally a safer procedure for men.

Having one has made my life simpler because intelligence testing women isn't necessary anymore. :)

Why stop at only having one? Let me give you another one, ...it should really simplify your life even more.  ;D
w

SWTYGRL

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 03:34:02 PM »
Hmmm... I wish I had said that. You should post more often SWTYGRL. I could learn alot about diplomacy from you 

I think I could learn a lot about the passionate pursuit and advocacy of ones beliefs from you.  You are always passionate in your expression of your thoughts and opinions...makes for fun reading :), thanks.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 03:39:37 PM »
Notice she said passionate.... not logical. :P

SWTYGRL

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 03:41:12 PM »
I always like to read about your totally logical loathing of cats  :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 03:43:20 PM »
I always like to read about your totally logical loathing of cats  :)

I wouldn't harm one. Just can't think of a good use for them and hate the smell/filth.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2009, 05:47:49 PM »
some cats are ok

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2009, 04:24:28 AM »
I think I could learn a lot about the passionate pursuit and advocacy of ones beliefs from you.  You are always passionate in your expression of your thoughts and opinions...makes for fun reading :), thanks.

Thank You!
I do live with passion, ...without it, life is very blah. I don't like blah, ...but I relish passion in all pursuits.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2009, 04:35:07 AM »
I wouldn't harm one. Just can't think of a good use for them and hate the smell/filth.

When I was in highschool, I had an acquaintance whose family bred cats for a living, ...in her house.  :o
The first time I went over to her house, ...she warned me. She said that other people told her that her house smelled. She didn't notice it, ...but that's what others told her. I thought 'ok, thanks for the warning. how bad could it be?' I thought a smell like maybe cooking odours or something... curry, garlic, tobacco or pipe smoke, ...but I was soooo not prepared for what I encountered. There was no bloody oxygen in the place. Literally, there were so many animals... they sucked all the oxygen out of the air. My lungs literally fought for every cm2 of oxygen they inhaled. The scary part is after about an hour or so, ...I was beginning to get used to it. When I stepped outside the house and my lungs filled with oxygen with such ease, it was amazing, ...I felt a gadzillion times better. It was there that I saw my first fur ball. I was shell shocked. It was also the last time I went to her house ever again.  Nice girl, ...but her company was best enjoyed at school.   :-\
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2009, 04:36:25 AM »
Notice she said passionate.... not logical. :P

I got your logical right here.  :P
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2009, 05:44:43 AM »
When I was in highschool, I had an acquaintance whose family bred cats for a living, ...in her house.  :o
The first time I went over to her house, ...she warned me. She said that other people told her that her house smelled. She didn't notice it, ...but that's what others told her. I thought 'ok, thanks for the warning. how bad could it be?' I thought a smell like maybe cooking odours or something... curry, garlic, tobacco or pipe smoke, ...but I was soooo not prepared for what I encountered. There was no bloody oxygen in the place. Literally, there were so many animals... they sucked all the oxygen out of the air. My lungs literally fought for every cm2 of oxygen they inhaled. The scary part is after about an hour or so, ...I was beginning to get used to it. When I stepped outside the house and my lungs filled with oxygen with such ease, it was amazing, ...I felt a gadzillion times better. It was there that I saw my first fur ball. I was shell shocked. It was also the last time I went to her house ever again.  Nice girl, ...but her company was best enjoyed at school.   :-\

The smell can be pretty oppressive. Even if the house were odor-free it's still not healthy to be living with that many cats.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2009, 06:33:24 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2009, 06:39:48 AM »
Dogs rule  8)

Hey powerpack, ...how was your flight? Did the luggage make it with all the contents intact?
w