Author Topic: Nasser's Quads vs. Dorian's Quads = Barbell Squats vs. Smith Machine Squats  (Read 17631 times)

England_1

• Getbig IV
Damn, Dorian is making Nasser look like a creme puff here. This is a great picture showing Yates' superior condition and hardness. There isn't even much to say about that side tricep shot except that it's very embarrassing for both Nasser and Dillet.

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
It honestly never ceases to amaze me how little you know about competitive bodybuilding lol I laugh when you commit to statements because they always come back to haunt you

his back is under NO circumstances ' soft ' it's hard as nails and dry as fuck , you can clearly see the separation and depth of all the muscles of the back , you post a single picture and make a declaration as if it's law lol using your logic we can say Ronnie is ' soft ' in this pic because of this pic which is total bullshit , these are all 1996 troll  ;)

the shot I posted was from the 96 GP genius where dorian was soft as fuck

not the olympia  ::)

man, aren't you glad I am here to correct you?
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
so now you you are saying Ronnie is not an expert? ::)

sorry bud. Ronnie himself stated he was better in 99 with better conditioning than 98, and the contest videos and pics corroborate this.

there is nothing more to be said.

as far as the AC goes, yes that was probably the best conditioned he has ever been. BUT in 99 he was 98% of that conditioning and 10 pounds bigger..

which is better?

its a toss up:

99 GP vs 01 AC:

Ronnie himself said on Special Ed's show 1998 was his best Olympia sorry dummy this coincides with what the experts say like McGough , Perine , etc  ;)

99 GP? good luck with that one , ever wonder why you can't get the experts to agree with you? because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about lol

And Ronnie wasn't an expert when he said Dorian would beat him lol sucker or he had the best side chest and freakiest back NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo oooooooooooooo you nutthiggers said he's flat out wrong lol owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
ha ha ha meltdown whenever a great Yates pic surfaces Trollster cries fake

Those quads kill Nasser and Ronnie light  ;)

wrong. most of getbig knows it was morphed as posted on bb.com - or dont you remember all the discussions.. ::)

its only in the modern age of photoshopping that they could look like that. sorry.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
the shot I posted was from the 96 GP genius where dorian was soft as fuck

not the olympia  ::)

man, aren't you glad I am here to correct you?

YOU said 1996 YOU didn't say GP and soft as fuck? LMFAO try finding a quote to back up that statement and good luck kid you'll need it  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
99 GP? good luck with that one

don't need luck when reality is right here:

sorry: he looked great at the 99 GP
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
YOU said 1996 YOU didn't say GP

haha ND backpeddling cause I corrected him as always :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
wrong. most of getbig knows it was morphed as posted on bb.com - or dont you remember all the discussions.. ::)

its only in the modern age of photoshopping that they could look like that. sorry.

Yes all the nutt-huggers cried ' fake ' until the photographer corrected YOU  ;) you cried morphed it crushed you and said it is untouched

whenever a great Yates pic surfaces it's fake lol

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
Hulkster, stop rambling. The Dorian pic isn't fake. Please accept it.

England_1

• Getbig IV
unmatched condition and hardness

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
haha ND backpeddling cause I corrected him as always :P

Ha ha ha who's backpeddling? you are .....you now have to amend it to 1996 GP

Again find me the quote that says Dorian was ' soft ' from this contest it should be easy lol Dorian didn't do soft that was Ronnie for most of his career

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

your just upset because its your avatar lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
don't need luck when reality is right here:

sorry: he looked great at the 99 GP

You'll get no argument from me , he looked great ...his best ever? SORRY don't tell me it's his prime prove to me it's his prime and good luck  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
whenever a great Yates pic surfaces it's fake lol
'

oh the irony of this statement coming from the nuthuggers. remember the 99 olympia pics/vids anyone?... ::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
'

oh the irony of this statement coming from the nuthuggers. remember the 99 olympia pics/vids anyone?... ::) ::) ::)

Ha ha ha we proved those were fake NOW prove the pic is  ;)

Trollster can't back up any of his claims what so ever as usual  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

please accept reality 8):
Flower Boy Ran Away

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
What's the reality to accept?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
please accept reality 8):

Reality? top pic 1994 proven

bottom pic 1995 proven

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
unmatched condition and hardness

That's an awesome side chest , just textbook

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Reality? top pic 1994 proven

bottom pic 1995 proven

sorry, even dorian himself didn't know when the pic was taken, he didn't even know where it was taken.

look closely at the two shots -the hair, the position of dorian in relation to the backdrop - this is the giveaway - if you look at the pattern of light and dark patches in relation to dorian's body, they are EXACTLY the same. EXACTLY. to achieve that one year later is not possible. sorry.

they were not taken one year apart. that much is quite clear.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Damn, Dorian is making Nasser look like a creme puff here. This is a great picture showing Yates' superior condition and hardness. There isn't even much to say about that side tricep shot except that it's very embarrassing for both Nasser and Dillet.

in this pose and in this certain pic. the side of nasser's leg is clearly bigger and better than dorian's.. his chest is clearly bigger and better.. and of course the same with his shoulders.. what else anyone has to look at in this pose??.. nasser's owns dorian here and if you think anything else you have to go to your eye doctor!!.. come on man, put your blind love to dorian aside and check the shot neutrally!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
nasser has better quads/hams than dorian did.

but dorian had better calves, although nassers were pretty awesome.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
sorry, even dorian himself didn't know when the pic was taken, he didn't even know where it was taken.

look closely at the two shots -the hair, the position of dorian in relation to the backdrop etc.

they were not taken one year apart. that much is quite clear.

Hulkster of course he didn't know what year it was at that point he didn't even see it , Kevin Horton took the photo and it always maintained there were pics of Dorian at what he felt is his best right before 1995 , the front double biceps shot is 1994 I proved that , you're calling Horton a liar if you say the pic is from 1994 and morphed and we all know he crushed you before lol

front double biceps shot 1994

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
nasser has better quads/hams than dorian did.

but dorian had better calves, although nassers were pretty awesome.

agree with 100%..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
in this pose and in this certain pic. the side of nasser's leg is clearly bigger and better than dorian's.. his chest is clearly bigger and better.. and of course the same with his shoulders.. what else anyone has to look at in this pose??.. nasser's owns dorian here and if you think anything else you have to go to your eye doctor!!.. come on man, put your blind love to dorian aside and check the shot neutrally!!

Dorian is crushing Nasser in that shot , from the side Nasser was ho-hum compared to Dorian even at his worse never mind at his best