Author Topic: Nasser's Quads vs. Dorian's Quads = Barbell Squats vs. Smith Machine Squats  (Read 17516 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
ND - who do you think has the best physique of all time and why do you think so? 

To hard to pick to many come to mind , Samir Bannout 1983 , Steve Reeves , Flex 1993 , Frank Zane , Bob Paris this is just from a personal preference

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
wait till he checks his old magazines to get the experts opinions  ::)

No I have what I think is the best and what would win a contest they are two separate things , I was confused as hell how Dorian beat Flex in 1993 , I said " NO WAY IN HELL Yates beats Flex " I was wrong , Dorian met the criteria better than Flex , I didn't say the contest was fixed or Flex was robbed I came to the conclusion he was simply off condition wise and was down size compared to Yates , I do feel Flex 1993 ASC would beat any Dorian despite being smaller and maybe a tad less sharp , Dorian felt Flex was the only person who could give him trouble

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
so you agree that it was BS not to include nasser in that wheels list?..

he got an honorable mention , but those lists are just that something to get people talking , I personally don't think Dorian's quads were much better than Nasser , I think Nasser has the edge at his best

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Bob Paris this is just from a personal sexual preference

:o
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
:o

Coming from the guy who compares Ronnie's ass from one year the next , we all know what's on your mind.