Author Topic: momma said knock ricky hatton the fuck out!!!!!  (Read 7658 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: momma said knock ricky hatton the fuck out!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2009, 05:40:43 PM »
People still watch boxing ???  Endless rounds of guys sparring while wearing pillow on their hands ::)

Have you ever gotten into the ring and faced an opponent with those pillows on your hands? 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2009, 05:49:32 PM »
Its a drunk brit arrogance like the guy who beat Hopkins and Roy Jones. Sorry forgot his name for the moment.

Joe Calzaghe and he actually made of fun of Roy Jones while he was beating his ass for the final 9 rounds.

Retired undefeated.... 46-0.  Great, great fighter.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2009, 08:37:40 PM »
Simple if the Ref allows Ricky to hold and clinch and punch on the break, he will break Manny down, if he doesnt Ricky will get another boxing lesson. He would never have beaten the great Kostya Tszyu if it wasnt for the ref allowing Ricky to smother Kostya with his wrestling and holding. Hes a brawler not a boxer and Manny will knock him out and early if the ref doesnt let him wrestle. But his punch to the liver on the break will test manny out, if its a holdathon, but with Freddie Roach in his corner i doubt teh ref will let him hold to much.
They're really trying to hype this as a huge main event. It's not. Manny is going to destroy this guy. There's no way Hatton can out box Manny. No way no how. It's going to be such a mismatch and Manny will win by KO. I just don't see how Ricky Hatton gets so much hype? Mayweather Sr. didn't teach him shit.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »
Joe Calzaghe and he actually made of fun of Roy Jones while he was beating his ass for the final 9 rounds.

why didnt calzaghe ever fight roy jones or b-hop in there primes

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2009, 08:42:18 PM »

I don't know you tell me.

I could probably give you at least 4 or 5 solid reasons why but I want YOU to tell ME.... otherwise don't waste my time.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2009, 09:33:22 PM »

As in their primes they both didnt want to fight him as defeats could hurt their marketabllity for future bouts, which as history will show was right as he beat both of them easily, no one wants to fight a fast awkward southpaw like Joe.  Calzagie fought both of those guys at 36 not when he was 28, they were all past their primes, and for the record Hopkins came out next fight and put on the performance of his lifetime against Pavlik.  Jones in his prime would have been a more competitive fight thats for sure, but Roy never took the hard fights, after fighting Toney and Hopkins in his super middle days, HBO fed him a safe diet of second rate american household names, until he fought Tarver and Johnson and by then he was cannon fodder as he had been protected so long with second rate fighters

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2009, 02:04:16 AM »
I dunno
Jermain taylor DISSAPOINTED me last week.... and got blazed by some nobody... no name english fighter
so i wouldnt count hatton out

You mean the UNBEATEN Carl Froch, wonder how many sexconds you d last against him....oh wait you bench a lor that means youd kill him!

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2009, 02:11:16 AM »
People still watch boxing ???  Endless rounds of guys sparring while wearing pillow on their hands ::)
Fixed.People still watch boxing ???  Endless rounds of guys fighting while having bricks in their pillows.  ;D Boxings the shit with some of the best athletes in the world.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2009, 10:03:23 AM »
Have you ever gotten into the ring and faced an opponent with those pillows on your hands? 

I would take him down and choke him.
w

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2009, 10:26:03 AM »
I wonder how many seconds "Mindspin" would last against any pro boxer,,,fucking joker

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »
You mean the UNBEATEN Carl Froch, wonder how many sexconds you d last against him....oh wait you bench a lor that means youd kill him!

That was a GREAT 12th round Kayo by Froch.

That is what MMA will NEVER be able to duplicate.... that sort of drama.

And I enjoy MMA as well.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »

haha, yes Mindspin would rear naked choke that lil turd.  haha

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
yep...he keeps defying physics and fighting men naturally bigger than him.  hattons works like the f##k every round.  i wouldnt be surprise if he is able to work through alot of Pac stuff.   MW Sr is going to have him lay on the Pac all night.  if he outpoints Hatton he needs to move back down with the other midgets.  He'll get jacked by Williams, MW Jr, Cotto or any other naturally good big man they are trying to match him up in the future.  Oscar was a shot, ole fighter.   
Oh...Monica!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »
yep...he keeps defying physics and fighting men naturally bigger than him.  hattons works like the f##k every round.  i wouldnt be surprise if he is able to work through alot of Pac stuff.   MW Sr is going to have him lay on the Pac all night.  if he outpoints Hatton he needs to move back down with the other midgets.  He'll get jacked by Williams, MW Jr, Cotto or any other naturally good big man they are trying to match him up in the future.  Oscar was a shot, ole fighter.   

No chance in hell that Pac would EVER fight Paul Williams, that would just be a freak show difference in size.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »
boooooom!

the filipino destroyer will reign supreme!!!!!

Candycolon is quite the masculine savant. He knows everything masculine from how to grow muscle all the way to taking black dicks up the ass.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »
He was a dangerous no name fighter. A match with him would be too dangerous without a payday.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2009, 12:56:40 PM »
War Hatton. :D
Spirit of Truth

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2009, 01:06:19 PM »
I don't know you tell me.

I could probably give you at least 4 or 5 solid reasons why but I want YOU to tell ME.... otherwise don't waste my time.

One of the big reasons was that Calzaghe didn't want to fight outside of the UK and jones didn't think he would get a fair fight in the UK. Really is a shame they didn't fight while in Jones prime. As for the pound for pound best fighters right now: #3 is PacMan #2 pretty boy Floyd #1 Paul the punisher Williams. Boxing is a dying sport, and it's sad to see. MMA is great but boxing is truly the sweet science!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2009, 02:34:40 PM »
I missed the weigh in   anyone see it?  ANy fireworks?
((-::

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2009, 02:35:46 PM »
I missed the weigh in   anyone see it?  ANy fireworks?

I doubt between the fighters.

Freddie Roach and Floyd Senior might have pulled some stuff though.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2009, 02:36:58 PM »

Thanks I could not think of his name so fast.  But yeah  he just did to Roy what Roy did to others in the 90's.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2009, 02:41:43 PM »
I doubt between the fighters.

Freddie Roach and Floyd Senior might have pulled some stuff though.
Maybe Floyd Sr and Michael Moorer....but then again Roach and SR both have illnesses.  I'll check Fightnews.com

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2009, 04:37:18 PM »

I was talking about the brutal world of boxing.  I remember when I was a member of Renzo Gracie's gym when there was only two MMA type dojos in the country. Now you can't drive by a strip mall without finding one.  Boxing is a brutal sport.  It's also a big part of MMA.  I find a lot of ground fighting gyms are weak in two areas.  One is striking and second is take downs.  Many guys who are skilled in submissions get beaten because they can't strike or take down their opponent. 

Going in the ring in the brutal sport of boxing can make a cocky guy humble.  The same way it felt the first day of submission wrestling when you were first caught in a triangle or arm bar.

In the real world of the street guys carry weapons.

Back to the thread subject.  Hatton will hold much of the fight and it will be boring until Manny knocks him out.   

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »
I was talking about the brutal world of boxing.  I remember when I was a member of Renzo Gracie's gym when there was only two MMA type dojos in the country. Now you can't drive by a strip mall without finding one.  Boxing is a brutal sport.  It's also a big part of MMA.  I find a lot of ground fighting gyms are weak in two areas.  One is striking and second is take downs.  Many guys who are skilled in submissions get beaten because they can't strike or take down their opponent. 

Going in the ring in the brutal sport of boxing can make a cocky guy humble.  The same way it felt the first day of submission wrestling when you were first caught in a triangle or arm bar.

In the real world of the street guys carry weapons.

Back to the thread subject.  Hatton will hold much of the fight and it will be boring until Manny knocks him out.   

Yes it is a brutal sport and its not called the 'hurt business' for nothing.
I see why most great boxers usually come from ghettos or humble beginnings, to become great you gotta dedicate your life to the sport so it annoys me when people discredit boxers.
They dont realise the dedication and balls it takes to get in that ring and actually fight yet alone become champion of the world.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »

Polish comedy: