Author Topic: Miss Cali launches campaign opposing same-sex marriage  (Read 5470 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Miss Cali launches campaign opposing same-sex marriage
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »
:o  You've left me utterly speechless.  :-X

ps: If you were ever to be so fortunate as to get close to it, ...you'd never in a million years consider it torture.

As for whether it's waxed, shaved, plucked, electrolosised, or just plain wild....
Those who know, ...know. Those who don't, ...wish they did.  :-X

Thanks Condee...
I hate the State.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2009, 02:51:36 PM »
While I think gay marriage is bizarre to say the least, I dont think the govt has the right to tell people how to live.

In a sane world, we would not even be having this discussion because the idea of gays marrying each other would be a non-starter.
[/quote/]
Holly crap... I agree with you!!!

Gay folks just want to live their lives... Many conservatives want to stop them from being happy due to Mid Evil religious beliefs...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »
While I think gay marriage is bizarre to say the least, I dont think the govt has the right to tell people how to live.

In a sane world, we would not even be having this discussion because the idea of gays marrying each other would be a non-starter.

Gay folks just want to live their lives... Many conservatives want to stop them from being happy due to Mid Evil religious beliefs...

They can "live their lives" all they want. We just aren't required to call or recognize their "arrangements" as marriages.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2009, 04:34:07 PM »

[/quote/]

[/quote/]

What about all the liberals who oppose homosexual marriage? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2009, 04:34:31 PM »

They can "live their lives" all they want. We just aren't required to call or recognize their "arrangements" as marriages.
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »

If you really had your way you'd be rounding gays up and butchering them...just like in the good old OT days...thankfully most of us have moved beyond that...
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2009, 02:21:59 AM »

It is these intolerant medieval beliefs that turn otherwise sane rational people into the Hilton's of the world, or worse. Considering how many are in the closet, a backlash may come. You protect the rights of everyone to ensure your own rights are protected as well. Not that it's likely to occur, ...but what would you do, or how would you react in a society that one day whimsically ceases to recognize your "arrangement" as marriage? ...and strips you of your spousal, inheritance, & parental rights, ...along with your children's rights? How balanced would you be? Ya Hilton is a liitle off the chain, but for guys like Hilton, their very existence is a fight for survival. Legislated discrimination is a breeding ground. You really ought not to fertilizing some of the seeds therein. These guys have been visited with some of the most vile attrocities their entire lives that fertilizing the seeds of that discontent will not be a pleasant experience for all concerned. Wake up, get over yourself, get on with your life, and allow people to get on with theirs.
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2009, 02:25:58 AM »
It is these intolerant medieval beliefs that turn otherwise sane rational people into the Hilton's of the world, or worse. Considering how many are in the closet, a backlash may come. You protect the rights of everyone to ensure your own rights are protected as well. Not that it's likely to occur, ...but what would you do, or how would you react in a society that one day whimsically ceases to recognize your "arrangement" as marriage? ...and strips you of your spousal, inheritance, & parental rights, ...along with your children's rights? How balanced would you be? Ya Hilton is a liitle off the chain, but for guys like Hilton, their very existence is a fight for survival. Legislated discrimination is a breeding ground. You really ought not to fertilizing some of the seeds therein. These guys have been visited with some of the most vile attrocities their entire lives that fertilizing the seeds of that discontent will not be a pleasant experience for all concerned. Wake up, get over yourself, get on with your life, and allow people to get on with theirs.

Some decent points there Condee...
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2009, 02:43:21 AM »
All I gotta say is HUH? ??? maybe ive had a tad to much to drink tonight and ill respond in the morning but to this ill say there is no discrimination al all any guy can marry any girl they want and vice versa...every law is arbitrary some more then others your points dont however address the futile and ignorant behavior that is homosexuality and how POINTLESS it is to the continued existence of life which just about everybody can agree with is the MAIN POINT of life.