Author Topic: Obesity and footwear  (Read 2751 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Obesity and footwear
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »
cool, here in Canada we call them Polar Bears
 :-X
We do? Never heard the term. Fat bastards, sure. But polar bears!? Makes no sense. ???

ASJChaotic

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »
We do? Never heard the term. Fat bastards, sure. But polar bears!? Makes no sense. ???

It was a joke from a Canadian to an American
it would make no sense between us Canadians ofcourse  ;D
We call them pigs don't we?  ???  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 02:51:05 PM »

Well, of course not chimpy...you call them "hun" and "sweet thing" trying to get in their pants.... ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 02:51:42 PM »
Well, of course not chimpy...you call them "hun" and "sweet thing" trying to get in their pants.... ;D

Bwahahahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 02:53:12 PM »
At 2 am at Baskin Robbins!? Wasn't me. Was some other guy.  8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »
Some great replies in this thread.  Keep up the good work guys. :) 
I totally understand the fat bitch talkin about the cute shoes with the skinny bitch, classic! 
And yeah I am soooo tired of women blaming their obesity on having children.   ::)  Can't even begin to tell you how annoying that is.  It's like ok, say you did go overboard while pregnant and put on 30 or 40 lbs, ok the kid is born now so lose the weight.  Not like pregnancy fat is some super fat that can't be burnt off thru diet and exercise. 

I worked with this beautiful fit girl who got pregnant by her husband and she got the baby bump and bigger titties, but that was it.  She never got obese.  Looked great during the whole pregnancy and was back to her old self right after.  She even said something about how women are not supposed to gain a lot of weight during pregnancy.  Why can't more women be like her? 

Ok guys, keep up the good work, I like what you are saying...and if we could keep this thread about women that would be appreciated, because really who cares what a man looks like? 

ASJChaotic

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 04:08:20 PM »
Some great replies in this thread.  Keep up the good work guys. :) 
I totally understand the fat bitch talkin about the cute shoes with the skinny bitch, classic! 
And yeah I am soooo tired of women blaming their obesity on having children.   ::)  Can't even begin to tell you how annoying that is.  It's like ok, say you did go overboard while pregnant and put on 30 or 40 lbs, ok the kid is born now so lose the weight.  Not like pregnancy fat is some super fat that can't be burnt off thru diet and exercise. 

I worked with this beautiful fit girl who got pregnant by her husband and she got the baby bump and bigger titties, but that was it.  She never got obese.  Looked great during the whole pregnancy and was back to her old self right after.  She even said something about how women are not supposed to gain a lot of weight during pregnancy.  Why can't more women be like her? 

Ok guys, keep up the good work, I like what you are saying...and if we could keep this thread about women that would be appreciated, because really who cares what a man looks like? 

I have said it once and will say it again
A woman can have a child and not gain even one pound of fat during her pregnancy

And why doesn't anyone care what a man looks like?
do you guys think it is fair for us to judge women for how they look like and them not to judge us?
nothing worse than an obese husband who never takes care of himself but wants his wife to take care of herself and be fit
women don't want obese hairy smelly men either
it really isn't fair to think that way

I can't expect my girlfriend to be super fit and be obese myself lol
both have to take care of themselves, when one sees that the other is letting themselves go then they will too
and in no time both will look terrible

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 04:12:24 PM »
I have said it once and will say it again
A woman can have a child and not gain even one pound of fat during her pregnancy

And why doesn't anyone care what a man looks like?
do you guys think it is fair for us to judge women for how they look like and them not to judge us?
nothing worse than an obese husband who never takes care of himself but wants his wife to take care of herself and be fit
women don't want obese hairy smelly men either
it really isn't fair to think that way

I can't expect my girlfriend to be super fit and be obese myself lol
both have to take care of themselves, when one sees that the other is letting themselves go then they will too
and in no time both will look terrible
You are right, but I just meant for this thread to be about women, that's all.  Fat guys are annoying too, just not as much as fat women.  If I ever get married I will still work hard to stay in shape for her, but I expect her to stay in shape too for me.  If she doesn't I will promptly call my divorce attorney.  I can't stand when people use marriage as an excuse for getting fat too. 

ASJChaotic

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 04:23:32 PM »
You are right, but I just meant for this thread to be about women, that's all.  Fat guys are annoying too, just not as much as fat women.  If I ever get married I will still work hard to stay in shape for her, but I expect her to stay in shape too for me.  If she doesn't I will promptly call my divorce attorney.  I can't stand when people use marriage as an excuse for getting fat too. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA  ;D

You're right bro, it's like people try so hard to look good when they are dating but after they get married they use it as an excuse to just look terrible  :-\