Author Topic: building the beast !!!  (Read 11386 times)

Stavios

building the beast !!!
« on: May 02, 2009, 08:59:36 PM »
Ok, fuck the dieting I won't do the show, I am around 9% bf I'd guess maybe a bit less, 200lbs in the morning.

I am getting back up to 220lbs this will be the heavier I will get until I diet down again to win some shows in the light-heavies next year.

what happened is that I started out at 18% bf so I am kind of stocked and I won't be able to get down to how I would like to look.

next time around I'll start dieting at 10% bf and I will be skinless  8)

So the cycle starting will be

1g enanthate a week
5 IU of HGH a day

maybe insulin but I am not sure yet because I don't want to get fat.
if anyone have a protocol that wouldn't make me fat and that would actually lead to more muscle, speak on this

this will be for this month, I should have some good gain after that I'll up the dosage.
I don't need to start too high as I have been dieting for 12 weeks already so I will have a good rebound

I will train 2 times per day

day 1: quads in the AM
          Chest in the PM
day 2: hams in the AM
          back in the PM
day 3: Calves, shoulders in the AM
          Arms in the PM

day 4: Rest

Repete

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: building the beast !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 11:50:50 PM »
Ok, fuck the dieting I won't do the show, I am around 9% bf I'd guess maybe a bit less, 200lbs in the morning.

Oh man, how far out were you?

Were you on T3? If not, maybe a touch of T3 for a month. Then use insulin as many days a week as you can without putting on too much fat. 2-3 times a day.

Just throwing out an idea.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 11:53:51 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen.
P

dustin

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 12:50:46 AM »
If you're taking anabolics and have a solid diet, you shouldn't gain fat when taking slin. Tinker around with it and run some T3. Even off cycle and without T3, I don't gain fat taking slin a few times a week. Just learn how to use it until you become intuitive enough to not need a BSL monitor to know when and how much to pin. Although I do recommend getting acquainted with one.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 03:13:34 AM »
If you're taking anabolics and have a solid diet, you shouldn't gain fat when taking slin. Tinker around with it and run some T3. Even off cycle and without T3, I don't gain fat taking slin a few times a week. Just learn how to use it until you become intuitive enough to not need a BSL monitor to know when and how much to pin. Although I do recommend getting acquainted with one.

Yep.   Stavios PM me if you want help with the insulin.  Get some other guys opinions as well.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 06:02:08 AM »
Oh man, how far out were you?

Were you on T3? If not, maybe a touch of T3 for a month. Then use insulin as many days a week as you can without putting on too much fat. 2-3 times a day.

Just throwing out an idea.

I was 4 weeks out !
but I wasn't really set on doing the show, I dieted because I needed to. BADLY !!
yeah I was already on t3 ! And every fat burner you can think of ! lol

I'll keep it for a few weeks at 50 mcg

I think I will do more of a Isocaloric diet, and use carbs only around training.
usually off-season I eat a lot of protein and carbs and no healthy fats, I think that was the problem

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 06:08:40 AM »
het stavios, when are you shooting ther gh and if you ran slin with it, would you run it together? im using 4iuis a day for gh and slin usually morning and pwo, im actually getting leaner lol
muscle

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 06:14:43 AM »
het stavios, when are you shooting ther gh and if you ran slin with it, would you run it together? im using 4iuis a day for gh and slin usually morning and pwo, im actually getting leaner lol

i don't know yet, I was thinking taking them together but Milos said that's a bad idea

Milos says to  take the hgh 1 hour before a meal of 2-3 hours before if I remember well.

But like Van Bilderass say I am not really sure it makes a difference as it take times to absorb the hgh

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 10:53:58 AM »

I am getting back up to 220lbs this will be the heavier I will get until I diet down again to win some shows in the light-heavies next year.

what happened is that I started out at 18% bf so I am kind of stocked and I won't be able to get down to how I would like to look.

1g enanthate a week
5 IU of HGH a day

if anyone have a protocol that wouldn't make me fat and that would actually lead to more muscle, speak on this

this will be for this month, I should have some good gain after that I'll up the dosage.
I don't need to start too high as I have been dieting for 12 weeks already so I will have a good rebound

Chest in the PM
          back in the PM
          Arms in the PM

Repete
just curious is that HGH premium or generic......... and if its premium how much does that run you using 5iu's a day

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 11:03:52 AM »

1g enanthate a week
5 IU of HGH a day

Chest in the PM
          back in the PM
          Arms in the PM

Repete
Unless you really plan on going pro, do you really want to fool around with insulin? Besides the role it seems to be playing in the horrible, big gutted abominations we see today, consider the possibility that continued insulin use could (theoretically) cause your body to possibly produce less of it's own. Obviously, bodybuilders will argue that won't happen, but I am friends with an endocrinologist who believes that chronic insulin use could downgrade various insulin secreting cells in the pancreas and cause ireegularities in the alpha and gamma cells as well. If one did develop diabetes as a result, the complications of possible blindness, amputations wouldn't be worth it just so you could have "bigger" muscles.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »
stavios insulin should make you fat.

eat things like white rice, white bread, non fat milk, egg whites, whey isolate....

keep it ZERO FAT

yeah but you don't think I need the essential fats in the off-season ?

after all fats are needed for the reconstruction of the membrane no ?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »
how old are you stavios? insulin from now?  :-\

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 01:57:54 PM »
how old are you stavios? insulin from now?  :-\

I am 21 bro !

I could drink beer in the states, I am old enough for slin  ;D

honnestly I don't think insulin is that bad, in fact if it allows me to have better gains with less AAS I think it's healthier

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 01:59:35 PM »
some fats are necessary...

but nto when insulin is active.. keep fats absolutely zero when youve got insulin going

the rest of the day... you dont have to have any more fats than what is contained in the meat you eat... so as long as every meal has some kind of dead animal muscle... then you are eatign enough fat

I will build my diet tonight and I'll post it so you can tell me what you think

I will try to keep it around 3500 calories for the start

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »
I am 21 bro !

honnestly I don't think insulin is that bad, in fact if it allows me to have better gains with less AAS I think it's healthier

i couldnt agree more my friend :) plus its cheaper too!!  now if you do run slin, what will the gh/slin protocol youll use?
muscle

ShreddedKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 04:36:10 PM »
I will build my diet tonight and I'll post it so you can tell me what you think

I will try to keep it around 3500 calories for the start

cant wait to see the diet and pics stavios, im sure u look fantastic!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 04:59:30 PM »
You must know the correct way to use insulin to 'safely' get its 'benefits.'  If you don't know exactly what you are doing - don't try it.  

I only workout and use Humalog four days per week (always preworkout; never during the rest of the day). It's only active in my body for approximatley 4 hours.  So, I'm not very concerned about my pancreas, which still gets plenty of work the rest of the day and week.  For example, one day a week is a pretty heavy carb up ~ 750 carbs ~ and I don't use insulin at all that day and have zero issues.

The first time I used Humalog, pharma GH, & T3 together with 600 mg of Test EW, 300 mg of Deca EW, and 50mg Stanozolol ED, I gained 20 lbs over the course of a few of months. My diet was perfect at about 4000 calories per day (425P, 400C, and 85F). My bodyfat actually went down because I didn't put on any fat during the cycle.  It was an incredible combo.

You can still take EFAs.  I eat three-four tablespoons of Udo's Choice Oil throughout the day (one per meal).  But, like tbombz said, you just can't eat any fat whatsoever while the insulin is active.  It WILL be stored as fat.  

The only people who get fat using insulin are those who don't know what they are doing.  

dustin

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 11:23:59 PM »
I am 21 bro !

I don't think it's bad either. Aside from the risk of death if you're a moron. People seem to think that insulin and thyroid drugs are SOOO dangerous. People warn of diabetes and thyroid shut down, but if anything slamming shakes full of high GI carbs WITHOUT exogenous insulin spells danger. And about the thyroid, juicing is going to shut you down hard. Using a little bit of thyroid drugs will not do anything, because people don't go nuts on that shit like they do with the juice.

All internet fear mongering. Slin and T3 are fine if you have half a brain. Can't wait to see some new pics there, Stavios! Train hard, brother!

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 07:41:39 AM »
starting with 5 IU before the workout

I'll have 100gr carbs and 75 grams protein shake that I will take before, during and after the workout.

should be enough, I am only training quads and nothing else

I'll see how it goes with 5 IU, I'll up it to 10 IU when I am comfortable

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 07:58:36 AM »
starting with 5 IU before the workout

I'll have 100gr carbs and 75 grams protein shake that I will take before, during and after the workout.

should be enough, I am only training quads and nothing else

I'll see how it goes with 5 IU, I'll up it to 10 IU when I am comfortable

I'd go up in smaller increments.  So, are you drinking three 100c/75p shakes?  Or, are your three shakes that much in total?

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 08:37:03 AM »
I'd go up in smaller increments.  So, are you drinking three 100c/75p shakes?  Or, are your three shakes that much in total?

no no only 1 shake that I will sip on.

is it ok ?

3 shakes like that would be way too many calories

also I will eat about 45m-1h after the workout.
lean proteins with about 50 grams of carbs

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 10:00:54 AM »
no no only 1 shake that I will sip on.

is it ok ?

3 shakes like that would be way too many calories

also I will eat about 45m-1h after the workout.
lean proteins with about 50 grams of carbs

At 5 IU you should be fine, but always keep an extra carb drink close to you.  At some point, as you increase the insulin you will need to add more carbs.  Check your PM.

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 10:22:34 AM »
ok so it went perfectly fine !!

5 IU is a small dose, didn't have no problem. no shaking no anything.

I am still working on my diet, I think my post workout meal will be 8 oz of chicken with 1 cup of rice

I am trying not to top 4000 calories a day

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
ok so it went perfectly fine !!

5 IU is a small dose, didn't have no problem. no shaking no anything.

I am still working on my diet, I think my post workout meal will be 8 oz of chicken with 1 cup of rice

I am trying not to top 4000 calories a day

You will have some joint pain if it is real stuff.  Elbow, wrists.
Most are all show no go!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »
You will have some joint pain if it is real stuff.  Elbow, wrists.
go back to the gossip board