Author Topic: Have you ever been bullied?  (Read 12254 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Have you ever been bullied?
« on: May 03, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »
Or were you ever a bully?

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Have you ever been bullied?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 03:00:41 PM »
Answer the question if you know what's good for you Andy Griffin >:(
R

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 03:01:00 PM »
Or were you ever a bully?

I never got bullied, even though I was more of a lover than a fighter.  

What happened was, this one day when I was in kindergarten, I got off the bus at school and was still crying because I didn't like the lunch Mom had packed for me.  As I stood there sobbing, one of the meanest, toughest fifth graders (that school was K-5) came up and asked in a baby-talk voice, "What's wrong???"  I angrily swung, and connected with his lip.  Now obviously, he could have killed me, but he just laughed and said, "Ow, stupid kid."  But other kids saw it and a myth began to grow that I had beaten up one of the meanest, toughest fifth graders, so NOBODY messed with me, even thought I would have been an easy target.  :D
~

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 03:02:36 PM »
I got off the bus at school and was still crying because I didn't like the lunch Mom had packed for me.  

hahaha!  What was it, liver and onions?

Good story :)
R

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »
hahaha!  What was it, liver and onions?

Good story :)

Not that bad...I had wanted Spaghetti-O's with meatballs, but she gave me Spaghetti-O's with franks.  Plus, instead of a Ho-Ho for desert, she gave me a Twinkee.  WTF, Mom???
~

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »
Not that bad...I had wanted Spaghetti-O's with meatballs, but she gave me Spaghetti-O's with franks.  Plus, instead of a Ho-Ho for desert, she gave me a Twinkee.  WTF, Mom???

Oh dear...I bet it was the twinky that put you over the edge.
R

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 03:07:46 PM »
Oh dear...I bet it was the twinky that put you over the edge.

Even though "Twinkee" didn't have the "getbig" connotation that it does now, yes, that is what really did it.  Maybe one day I can forgive her.
~

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 03:14:33 PM »
 ;D
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 03:23:46 PM »
i wasn't either.  I was more of the guy who stood up for other people.  Not sure what that makes me.  At least i didn't get twinkies for lunch though. 

oh and liver and onions are good eats.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »
In Jr. High I had a bully...sort of.  She gave me crap all the time and I was scared of her and I told my mom about it.

One time we were at the school after school hours for something...a basketball game?  And I was walking down the hall w/my mom and my bully came up behind me and started saying stuff.

My mom asked if that was her.  I said yes.  My mom swung around and put her finger in the girl's face and said "If you don't leave my daughter alone, I'll get my brothers to shave your head!"

The girl tried to befriend me after that.

My mom is scary.

I had another almost bully in high school who started giving me a hard time in the hall one day and I punched her in the arm.  She fell to the floor and made a hilarious scene.  We became friends.
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »
there was this one girl who tried to bully me.  She pushed me off this log thing and i turned and knocked her on her fat ass.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 03:33:40 PM »
In Jr. High I had a bully...sort of.  She gave me crap all the time and I was scared of her and I told my mom about it.

One time we were at the school after school hours for something...a basketball game?  And I was walking down the hall w/my mom and my bully came up behind me and started saying stuff.

My mom asked if that was her.  I said yes.  My mom swung around and put her finger in the girl's face and said "If you don't leave my daughter alone, I'll get my brothers to shave your head!"

The girl tried to befriend me after that.

My mom is scary.

I had another almost bully in high school who started giving me a hard time in the hall one day and I punched her in the arm.  She fell to the floor and made a hilarious scene.  We became friends.

Even though you started off hiding behind Mommy, you really took it to the gal in high school. 

~

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 03:36:38 PM »
Even though you started off hiding behind Mommy, you really took it to the gal in high school. 

Watch it or I'm telling my mom.

Seriously, I wouldn't do that to you :(    I'm glad she's on my side :)
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »
you really took it to the gal in high school. 

mind went straight into the gutter.  I'm hopeless.   :-[

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »
Watch it or I'm telling my mom.

Seriously, I wouldn't do that to you :(    I'm glad she's on my side :)

:D

Like Migs said, my mind also went to the gutter about the hs thing (thinking maybe you and the girl kissed or somthing).
~

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »
great minds!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »
I was teased for a while till I stabbed the one fucker  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
no joke i was actually stabbed in the calf by the broken piece of some sunglasses, it was the arm of it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »
Only Twice in my life have I been bullied.

The first time was in highschool.

A bunch of girls held me captive for 3 hrs, threatening to shave my head, and stole all my jewellry. I found it very frustrating. I was quite outnumbered, but it filled me with anger, rage, and frustration, more so than fear. Not so much because of me. I was scared because of my best friend. She discovered what had occurred and placed herself in the situation. There was no way she was going to let me take them on alone, but I didn't want to see her getting hurt. In addition, one of the girls on the other side, had ties to someone, who had ties to me. I knew that if we fought, and she got hurt, it would negatively impact the person she had ties to, which would negatively impact the person I had ties to, and cause a rift in their relationship, and vice versa... so it was very frustrating indeed. How to deal with the situation without innocent people I cared about getting hurt either physically or emotionally. So... in the end, we brokered a temporary truce wherein I would give up my jewellry, and my best friend & I would be free to go.

I can't tell you the anger & rage I was filled with as a result. In a clear and fleeting lucid moment of sanity, I permanently precluded all possibility of myself acting in a way that would emotionally hurt those I cared about, while I still had the chance. I named the girl who had ties to someone who I had ties to. This permanently prevented me from taking any action against her, since I knew the cops would be at my door in a NY minute if she so much as stubbed her toe walking down the sidewalk. Thank goodness for moments of sanity... no matter how fleeting. She was the ringleader, and the one for whom I felt the most rage & animosity against. Long story short. I got the jewellry back within 24 hrs. Fortunately, I forgave some of the girls before the universe avenged me, ...and for the other girls whose names I kept out of it, ...well, lets just say they weren't so lucky. They ended up in a very nasty accident. The worst outcomes of which, one died, ...the other is wheelchair bound for life.  :-X

the 2nd time I've been bullied, was on Getbig.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 10:11:19 PM »
i think i want to become a bully.  That way I can take what i want.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 03:46:57 AM »
i think i want to become a bully.  That way I can take what i want.

It doesn't always work like that. Sometimes you just get yourself killed. Like I said, the ringleader had ties to someone I had ties to, and he made sure her intentions were revealed to me. I was somewhat prepared for it, but not completely. The only thing that saved them that day, was the fact that I overestimated them. I thought that they would have at least planned it better, and expected them to take me to a remote area. I didn't expect it to occur in school. I didn't have a silencer, and loud noises have a tendency to attract alot of attention. Walking away from a remote field without looking back was something I was prepared to do. Walking away from a schoolful of witnesses, is a little trickier. My best friend showing up certainly didn't help matters either, and she refused to leave unless she could walk out with me. She had no idea what I was carrying, and I wasn't about to mix her up in what I had planned. Too many witnesses and not enough bullets so to speak, and I was not prepared to take out all the witnesses present, or capable of taking out all the ones who would have been attracted onto the scene. So I was rather frustrated to say the least. I had to bide my time, and subdue my rage until a more appropriate time to unleash it.

Don't fuck with people. Some of the sweetest, mildest, gentlest souls can be capable of harsh retribution.
You never know what lurks under the surface, ...even your own surface.
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 05:25:29 AM »
I got teased for my hair from the boys, but other than that, nope never bullied.

I have never bullied anyone either, f'd with people  8) of course, but never plain mean just to be mean bullying. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 07:02:52 AM »
I'm only bullied on get big.  :-[

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 07:04:01 AM »
I'm only bullied on get big.  :-[

You should be safe here Bay.  This is like the Nurse's office :)
R

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 07:10:14 AM »
 :D