Author Topic: Lying about being natural  (Read 13297 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Lying about being natural
« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2009, 12:23:35 AM »
i have conversed with jrod via email.

he's a nice guy and has a great physique.

I just got off the phone with jrod.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2009, 12:39:33 AM »
I have to disagree, Croatch.

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that you gained 40+ pounds in one summer of using steroids many years ago?

You changed that 'natural baseline' that you have to work with for the rest of your life.  I"m sure someone else can locate the research that details how the nucleus of a great deal of cells remain large after the cycle, even if you remain natural forever.  Also something about the cell wall.  I wish I had that article.

Anyway, if a guy runs a cycle and adds 40 pounds, he has a new baseline.  You are now able to reach that same "previously held level" without much problem.  You are able to get 10, or 20, or 30 pounds bigger today because you did blow up like crazy that summer.

Just my 2 cents.  You're a hilarious guy and your videos are great.  But I think you believe you have the same baseline as everyone else - as a guy who gained 40 pounds on gear - i don't think you do.  I think you changed your starting line forever.
Maybe so.  I don't know one person who gains X amount on drugs, then surpasses it 15 years later.  I'm not sure on what case studies you're referring to, but I don't think there are any.  If that is the case, it was a good investment.  I can be drug free and have steroid like gains.  I often think someone injects me while I sleep.  The number of steroid physiques I smoke on a daily basis, is fucking staggering!  I often want to wear a shirt that says, "You actually took drugs to attain that?"
haah

Also consider what gains I had then...water mainly.  The most muscle you're putting on in 2 months can't be more than 15lbs?  Right.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »
Sweet!! What = the cost per jump in a place like that? Around 25USD?
Correct.  Where are you located?
N

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »
I just got off the phone with jrod.

You were standing on the phone?