Author Topic: Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication  (Read 1300 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
oh shut up, I'm open to all possibilities at the start of something.  It says more about me that I took a day to gather info before calling it a hoax than you just calling it a hoax right off the bat.

Now how fucking old are you.  I can't believe you're just hearing about this documentary.  you were probably 10 or 11 on 9/11 I'm guessing....

AWWWWWW. I have gotten you upset again. OK HUGO...I know you were angered by someone else who insulted your friend ALEX "Henny Penny the sky is falling JONES...But take that out on who angered you...not me...

Anyway the documentary is not new by no means ...and neither is it new to me, but it is worth reposting time and again for those who have forgotten...remember how you posted the warning about food ten million times...it was to make sure everyone saw the importance of it...Am I right?...Of course i am (I 'm sure you were about to give some smart ass answer so I anwered instead).

Now I am ending the fight...it doesn't look good to the other posters to see me arguing with myself...again.  ;D
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
AWWWWWW. I have gotten you upset again. OK HUGO...I know you were angered by someone else who insulted your friend ALEX "Henny Penny the sky is falling JONES...But take that out on who angered you...not me...

Anyway the documentary is not new by no means ...and neither is it new to me, but it is worth reposting time and again for those who have forgotten...remember how you posted the warning about food ten million times...it was to make sure everyone saw the importance of it...Am I right?...Of course i am (I 'm sure you were about to give some smart ass answer so I anwered instead).

Now I am ending the fight...it doesn't look good to the other posters to see me arguing with myself...again.  ;D
thanks for confirming you're a kid.  I guess I hit a bullseye with 10 to 11 on 9/11.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
no wonder he was hitting on me yesterday!

Oh the irony of it all.
Don't get to close or you will burn your face off !! (the Hypocrisy that is)

Only in America.
You guy's just don't get it do you............ah well - Nigggga this - fag that - Mexicans are shit bags - JOO's !! oh NO YOU DON'T. ::)

Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh the irony of it all.
Don't get to close or you will burn your face off !! (the Hypocrisy that is)

Only in America.
You guy's just don't get it do you............ah well - Nigggga this - fag that - Mexicans are shit bags - JOO's !! oh NO YOU DON'T. ::)

melting.....

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
melting.....

Either I am heterosexual/Homosexual/Bisexual/Tri-sexual/metro-sexual - but the joke is that is, absolutely, irrelevant.

Bigotry as acceptable in - ALL - IT'S FORMS........
OR NOT AT ALL !!

Consistency is seriously lacking here !!
Growth/noob loves me