Author Topic: Man, you just never know.... friend has cancer  (Read 10891 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Man, you just never know....
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009, 01:00:27 AM »
first ask him what methods has he tried to throw the cancer in remission
suggest dietary changes as his only hope, and to not undermine the idea of food having a positive or negative effect

What are you, a doctor?  ::)

Get the fuck out of here, ass.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009, 01:09:40 AM »
What are you, a doctor?  ::)

Get the fuck out of here, ass.

You're the fucking ass.  Bast is right for the most part.  Diet can go a LONG way in helping battle cancer, especially with the incorporation of things like apricot seeds etc.    Chemo and radiation is a death sentence for MOST cancer patients.  It saves SOME lives but it destorys many.  To the guy that said cancer can be reduced to an inconvienence nowadays you're an idiot as well.  Cancer statistics are a complete fraud and are heavily manipulated.  More people are getting and dying of cancer nowadays than ever before. 

And you wonder how a young healthy guy can get cancer?   Look at the shit in our society.....polluted water, exposure to all kinds of electromagnetic radiation via cell phones, computers, shit in our food.  We bathe ourselves in chemicals everyday.  Much moreso than previous generations. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Man, you just never know.... friend has cancer
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 01:11:30 AM »
I just talked with a friend at the gym, someone Ive know since school, and he has throat cancer. Never smoked, doesn't drink 2 any extent, and is in really good shape. Hes only 29. Says he can feel it wrapping around his throat like a big snake or something. It has thrown me for a loop and put some things in perspective . He really lives an active and fun life, has 2 beautiful little girls, and loves bodybuilding and fitness.
Man i hope he pulls through this.   Thanks for listening, now back 2 the striated glutes.

Sorry to hear that, man. I hope he beats that thing. If there's one thing I'd like to see in my life, it a cure for Cancer.....

My father dad from it. I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone.... :'(
HAHA, RON.....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 01:16:12 AM »
In Life Time is Luck.
I hate the State.

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The truth of things is the chief nutriment.
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 01:36:01 AM »

GERD!

Nope. most likely caused by HPV virus. Check it out.

A calamity.
G.M.W. ☼

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 02:17:37 AM »
Sorry to hear that, man. I hope he beats that thing. If there's one thing I'd like to see in my life, it a cure for Cancer.....

My father dad from it. I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone.... :'(

There are thousands of people that beat cancer.  The cure for cancer exists.  If there was a cure for cancer you think the economy is bad now.....it would implode overnight.  Cancer "treatment" is a billion dollar industry.  It relies on the fact that a cure hasn't been found.  You can call it conspiracy all you want.  Royal Rife's work was destroyed along with many others.  Look into why.  The Politics of Healing is a good start. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 03:38:34 AM »
There are thousands of people that beat cancer.  The cure for cancer exists.  If there was a cure for cancer you think the economy is bad now.....it would implode overnight.  Cancer "treatment" is a billion dollar industry.  It relies on the fact that a cure hasn't been found.  You can call it conspiracy all you want.  Royal Rife's work was destroyed along with many others.  Look into why.  The Politics of Healing is a good start. 

true. sick people for sure.

spinnis

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 03:40:31 AM »
sucks balls why cant this shit happen to scumbags and kill off the surplus population

Good guys Always dies first.

Thats why you shouldn't be a good guy so fuck you and everybody else also

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 03:41:22 AM »
Dr Evaggelos Mihelakis, a cardiologist from Alberta, Canada discovered that supplying patients who suffer from cancer with a substance called DCA can drastically conribute to a disease remission. What's more, in the case of certain forms of cancer like lung, breast and brain cancer a tumor shrinking of more than 70% was achieved!!!

WATCH THE FOLLOWING VIDEO!:

NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS:

WHY HAS CLINICAL RESEARCH NOT BEEN STEPPED UP IN ORDER TO GET THE MEDICINE ON THE MARKET IMMEDIATELY?

THE ANSWER IS:

BECAUSE THE MEDICINE CONSISTS OF A VERY SIMPLE SUBSTANCE WHICH BEARS MINIMAL COST COMPARED TO THE MEDICINES CURRENTLY PRODUCED BY THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES.

IN A FEW WORDS, MILLIONS OF LIVES ARE BEING SACRIFICED ON THE ALTAR OF THE "BIG INTERESTS"

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

io856

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 03:48:19 AM »
If people don't die of "cancer" then what do they die of?

::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 03:50:13 AM »
I just talked with a friend at the gym, someone Ive know since school, and he has throat cancer. Never smoked, doesn't drink 2 any extent, and is in really good shape. Hes only 29. Says he can feel it wrapping around his throat like a big snake or something. It has thrown me for a loop and put some things in perspective . He really lives an active and fun life, has 2 beautiful little girls, and loves bodybuilding and fitness.
Man i hope he pulls through this.   Thanks for listening, now back 2 the striated glutes.
can you puthim in touch w/me ?

I'm serious ... I think I can help him understand better what's going on

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 06:26:43 AM »
mitchyboy, sorry to hear about your friend
 :(

R

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 06:29:24 AM »

"doctors" are stupid and ignorant as fuck in some cases.

They diagnose according to "books" and no real life experience.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »
A kid I went to school with named Ritchie Trengali just came in from his second tour in Iraq. His dad bought him a brand new Jeep with all the bells and whistles when he got back home. Anyways I guess he had issues from all the fighting overseas cause he went to a nearby boat ramp, put the Jeep in drive and let it go off into the water, calmly walked a few feet away and just sat there legs crossed and watched. Then he called an ambulance to come pick him up, he ended up going to a mental facility for a little while.

So Ritch had this German Shepherd that he wanted a buddy of mine to look after while he was in that mental place. My friend said he was up one night cooking tacos and he fed the dog a big handful of Jolokia peppers, which is 5 times hotter than a habanero.... like a million scalions.

Dog ate the peppers up within seconds, went over to the water bowl.....took like 5 licks, and laid down like it was nothing.

pjaffe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 09:08:46 AM »
"doctors" are stupid and ignorant as fuck in some cases.

They diagnose according to "books" and no real life experience.

Are you a doctor?  Please tell us more  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »
Maybe the single dumbest thing ever said on Getbig...and that is really saying something.
it's actually one of the most intelligent things EVER said on getbig

CANCER REPRESENTS THE FINAL STAGES OF THE SOUL PERSONALITY IN THIS LIFETIME OF A PERSON UNWILLING TO CHANGE THEIR MIND PATTERN AND DEALING WITH WHAT THEY DREW TOWARDS THEMSELVES

THE ACTUAL DISEASE IS TRIGGERD BY A VIRUS IN THE BODY

WHEN THE SOUL PERSONALITY REALIZES THAT THE PERSON IS STUBBORN AND CANNOT ACCOMPLISH WHAT WAS SET TO BE LEARNED IT'S TIME TO EXIT SO CANCER SETS IN

IF THE NECESSARY ADJUSTEMENTS ARE MADE IN THE MIND PATTERN THEN THE CANCER WILL GO IN REMISSION AND DISSAPEAR

IF NOT IT'S DEATH .

Pay attention to this as it is the true reality about cancer

BEATING THE CANCER AND CHANGING THEMSELVES IS AS TRUE AS IT COMES...LITERALLY

pjaffe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »
it's actually one of the most intelligent things EVER said on getbig

CANCER REPRESENTS THE FINAL STAGES OF THE SOUL PERSONALITY IN THIS LIFETIME OF A PERSON UNWILLING TO CHANGE THEIR MIND PATTERN AND DEALING WITH WHAT THEY DREW TOWARDS THEMSELVES

THE ACTUAL DISEASE IS TRIGGERD BY A VIRUS IN THE BODY

WHEN THE SOUL PERSONALITY REALIZES THAT THE PERSON IS STUBBORN AND CANNOT ACCOMPLISH WHAT WAS SET TO BE LEARNED IT'S TIME TO EXIT SO CANCER SETS IN

IF THE NECESSARY ADJUSTEMENTS ARE MADE IN THE MIND PATTERN THEN THE CANCER WILL GO IN REMISSION AND DISSAPEAR

IF NOT IT'S DEATH .

Pay attention to this as it is the true reality about cancer

BEATING THE CANCER AND CHANGING THEMSELVES IS AS TRUE AS IT COMES...LITERALLY

Oh brother  ::)   Thanks for your quasi "mind pattern" psuedoscience Dr. Sevateste...yes that is what cancer is all about, changing mind patterns.  Here is a mind pattern for you, find the nearest bridge in your shithole country and jump off it.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2009, 11:56:54 AM »
tha BAD thing about a strong immune system is this:

It'll actually hide some deadly processes, like cancer, until they are too late to correct

Friend had a wealthy neighbor....was just telling him how much his wealth did not really mean much and that he valued his health and kids and such

next week, he fell down stairs, broke his neck
dead

just like that

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2009, 01:53:39 PM »
meat diets=high correlation with cancer

look this one up faggs

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2009, 01:56:55 PM »
You're the fucking ass.  Bast is right for the most part.  Diet can go a LONG way in helping battle cancer, especially with the incorporation of things like apricot seeds etc.    Chemo and radiation is a death sentence for MOST cancer patients.  It saves SOME lives but it destorys many.  To the guy that said cancer can be reduced to an inconvienence nowadays you're an idiot as well.  Cancer statistics are a complete fraud and are heavily manipulated.  More people are getting and dying of cancer nowadays than ever before. 

And you wonder how a young healthy guy can get cancer?   Look at the shit in our society.....polluted water, exposure to all kinds of electromagnetic radiation via cell phones, computers, shit in our food.  We bathe ourselves in chemicals everyday.  Much moreso than previous generations. 

think of all the animal products out there with abundant types of cancers mostly hidden from the naked eye, slip pass inspections all the time, what are they going to do do a biopsy on every chicken muscle cell for cancer or virus  ::)   faggsx2

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2009, 03:23:17 PM »
What part of the country does he come from? What is his economic status?  The reason I ask these questions is because "THEY" are dropping massive amounts of chemicals on the poor through chemtrails/water/food...You don't have to believe it, but most people on the earth think that Olympic athletes are drug free and that the west are actually free...

smart man...

http://www.infowars.com

mental_masturbator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2009, 05:53:41 PM »
Geez that sucks.  I second the IP6 recommendation. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2009, 08:19:24 PM »

Damn, man, I'm very sorry to hear about that. I know from personal experience that the "cancer thing" can be tough. Be a good shoulder for your friend to lean on.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2009, 06:03:43 PM »
Very good!

Indeed, GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease) can lead someone to develop throat cancer.  As most know, cells that line the esophagus are constantly reproducing & replenishing themselves and, because of which, are in a state of flux.  

That being said, cancer, in the most basic of definitions, is pretty much a cell's inability to control its reproduction and ultimately multiplication (an "out of control" cell).  When gastric acid regurgitate towards your throat, the lining of the esophagus becomes irritated and inflamed, this constant inflammation leads to the need for the cell to shed its layers and reproduce itself.

Perpetual cell breakdown leads to cell cycle mutation, which ultimately can lead to cancer.

Take care of yourselves...
"1"

he would have to have some long standing GERD which would result in barretts esophagus with metaplasia,dysplasia and finally anaplasia of the epithelial cells. All of which would of been terrible in themselves.

I would imagine he would have had obvious signs of gerd. I will say this, esophageal cancer is very unforgiving and causes alot of suffering. Apart from regular cachexia resulting from the high metabolic rate of neoplastic cells, eating in general is going to be rough along with all kinds of GI discomfort.

Hopefully he attacks it quickly and hard along with eating right, and supplementing properly. All the best with your friend man, a family friend just died of cancer. :(

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »

Very fucking true.

However...

There are as always very rich and very powerful people who succumb to cancer...if a cure did exist, you'd think THEY'D be privy to it.....