Author Topic: G o a t b o y is against buying egg whites @ $33/gal, when you can...  (Read 9770 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
... get the EXACT SAME THING (no better or worse... SAME ingredients) for $15.84/gal at Costco.

Discuss....
Ron: "I am lazy."

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
those bastards!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
those bastards!

Which bastards would those be?  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

Which bastards would those be?  ;D

;D

who ever is doin the gouging

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
;D

who ever is doin the gouging

What company charges $33/gal for egg whites??  I agree that that is highway robbery!  >:(

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Goatboy is a wise man.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth

What company charges $33/gal for egg whites??  I agree that that is highway robbery!  >:(

It's not the egg whites that cost $33. You are purchasing a jug with a bulked up chicken on it.....the egg whites are just a bonus.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
It's not the egg whites that cost $33. You are purchasing a jug with a bulked up chicken on it.....the egg whites are just a bonus.

Good point!  The cool "muscular chicken" is easily worth an extra $17.16/gal!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
isn't it worth buying just to know your helping chick-a-doodle-doo pay his bills?  i mean, he's gotta eat too ya know. 

I don't know....  I'd feel less stupid taking pity on the bum on the corner and handing him a $10 than I would paying $33 for something that was only worth $15.84.  Maybe Bob should just change his sig to, "hey buddy, can you spare a quarter?".

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

I don't know....  I'd feel less stupid taking pity on the bum on the corner and handing him a $10 than I would paying $33 for something that was only worth $15.84.  Maybe Bob should just change his sig to, "hey buddy, can you spare a quarter?".

ROFL  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Adonis is against eating egg whites because they taste like shit.  Adonis just eats whole eggs from a chicken and not pasteurized nonsense.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
dude, he's living off of a non-paying athlete's rep position and you won't even buy his egg products...that's cold man...

I'd be happy to buy his egg whites if he charged $14-$15/gal.  I'm sure they're an acceptable product, and every bit as good as the ones I buy from Costco.  But for $33??   No thanks.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Adonis is against eating egg whites because they taste like shit.  Adonis just eats whole eggs from a chicken and not pasteurized nonsense.

In order to get enough protein from eggs you'd have to ingest too much fat if you're eating the yolks.  Not a big deal if you're only eating 1 egg meal a day, but if you eat shitloads of eggs it adds up. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

In order to get enough protein from eggs you'd have to ingest too much fat if you're eating the yolks.  Not a big deal if you're only eating 1 egg meal a day, but if you eat shitloads of eggs it adds up. 
Well I only eat .5 to 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight and I weigh about 185.

So it really isn`t that big of a deal.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Well I only eat .5 to 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight and I weight about 185.

that's fairly easy to do

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Well I only eat .5 to 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight and I weight about 185.

Quoted for simple, common sense.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I wonder what Rusty Jeffers, IFBB Master's World Champion, has to say about this?

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
egg whites suck cock.  unless they are hard boiled, then they are tolerable.  only way to go in my book

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

Egg whites DO suck.

Eat the whole egg dammit.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
4 to 8 whole eggs everyday for me + lots of whites
I am a big baby

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
What about Lanna's Egg Whites? I thought that Chick's were quadruple filtered which makes them the best on the market. The Chicken is what makes Chick's Egg Whites 43678076% better then the ones that you can find at Cost co.
D

Geo

• Getbig IV
... get the EXACT SAME THING (no better or worse... SAME ingredients) for $15.84/gal at Costco.

Discuss....

that's because goatboy eats a shitload of quiche !

with his pink lemonade !

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
It should be pointed out that it isn't really fair to compare the Muscular Chicken to your standard brands in Costco.

Egg Whites International is obviously a small business, and probably doesn't have the capital to buy in the bulk rate that larger national brands are able to do. Even if they did, I'm sure the demand is such that it wouldn't be prudent for them to do so.

Bottom line is your paying to further support a member of your subculture, (in this case), even if it means paying a bit more to do it. Besides....wouldn't you rather have a Jacked Chicken to look at?

This being said...Bob Chick's days are still numbered as he will be meeting his doom, (via independently done polygraph), soon enough.

The Master

• Getbig V
that's because goatboy eats a shitload of quiche !

with his pink lemonade !

Gothboy is a fag, but at least he could probably deadlift more than 405x2 after 8 years of training.