Author Topic: G o a t b o y is against buying egg whites @ $33/gal, when you can...  (Read 9665 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Nothing better than a 6 egg omelette with cheese and mushrooms with some sea salt and cracked black pepper for breakfast IMO.

As long as you don't pay twice as much by buying from Bob.
Ron: "I am lazy."

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

As long as you don't pay twice as much by buying from Bob.

Whole eggs for me. Egg whites alone are not as nutritious nor appetising food.

pjaffe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Bob,

Do you really believe the process of creating egg whites is the same as producing a quality wine?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

"Were these MAGIC eggs, Bob?"

Still waiting for an answer as to how our product tasted compared to the ones you get from Costco and Walmart?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Still waiting for an answer as to how our product tasted compared to the ones you get from Costco and Walmart?
They tasted the same, now I want the difference in price refunded. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Bob,

Do you really believe the process of creating egg whites is the same as producing a quality wine?

Perhaps for Bob cracking and seperating eggs is as difficult as fine winemaking would be for a person of normal IQ.  He is a meathead IFBB pro after all.  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V

Perhaps for Bob cracking and seperating eggs is as difficult as fine winemaking would be for a person of normal IQ.  He is a meathead IFBB pro after all.  ;D
hahahhahahahhha
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Chaos tasted them for me:

You lose, Bob.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

Is this your other gimmick acct Goatballs.? Can it be that you have alomost 40,000 posts???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Is this your other gimmick acct Goatballs.? Can it be that you have alomost 40,000 posts???

Chaos has cankles, a cone head, and trains at the K in Fullerton.

I'm much better looking and train in my home in Houston.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
She's doing homework, I'm arguing with retards
Your wife needs to work? I guess being the "Athletes Rep" only pays so much! :o
I am a big baby

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
double filtered equals double the price?

Eliminating sliminess from egg whites is like eliminating wetness from water.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
bob whats your fav recipie w/ these egg whites??? any secrets of the pros u can share w/ your fans here?

From the eggwhite site...

- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites International
- 1/2 Cup Milk (1% 2% or whole)
- 1 Bowl Cereal of your choice

1. Mix together in seconds and enjoy!

This is groundbreaking stuff!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

meh

I'd rather drink mine.

33 bucks a gallon is ridiculous

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites International Costco 100% Egg Whites

Here, I just made it cost half as much!  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V

hmmm this looks like it would make me have a major break out on my face-but thank u for at least replying to my post
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
hmmm this looks like it would make me have a major break out on my face-but thank u for at least replying to my post

what, are you fourteen or on a crazy cycle?
how do you still have acne?

thankfully I didn't have bad acne.

chaos

• Getbig V

I'm much better looking and train in my home in Houston.
Pics or I'm calling bullshit!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

I'm Bobby Sly's illegitimate son.  Just take 25 years or so off of this pic:

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Jesus fucking piss christ!!!

I would feel absolutely horrible for my toilet if I had to send that magnificently shitty recipe swirling down the drain.

This HAS to be a joke.  What kind of mentally insufficient moron with malformed taste buds thought that this constituted an edible recipe and then has the bloody nerve to say "Enjoy" as if this were even humanly feasible.

Good old Bob definitely ain`t winning any James Beard awards anytime soon with this product.  I `d rather have swine flu for a year rather than being relegated to eating this nonsense.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Stick has noticed over the years that you are nothing more then an annoying contrarian. Stick thinks you don't even have any original ideas or opinions. Stick views you as an annoying child who likes to get involved in adult arguments regardless of the side to feel tough and involved in the forum. You formulate your online persona around this, You are a gnat. Stick would like you take your cankles and sell them in the supermarket next to the chitlins and pig feet.

chaos

• Getbig V
Stick has noticed over the years that you are nothing more then an annoying contrarian. Stick thinks you don't even have any original ideas or opinions. Stick views you as an annoying child who likes to get involved in adult arguments regardless of the side to feel tough and involved in the forum. You formulate your online persona around this, You are a gnat. Stick would like you take your cankles and sell them in the supermarket next to the chitlins and pig feet.

Sounds like you've been stalking me for years and just now had the courage to post directly to me.

How quaint.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Sounds like you've been stalking me for years and just now had the courage to post directly to me.

How quaint.
Stick notices that there is a lack of male companionship in your life and you seek to create this bond by participating in discussion and activities that promote hypermasculinity. You participate in this forum yet flame the whole aspect of men wearing thongs. Stick noticed the videos of you and alex23 all cheering each other on while flipping tires and wondered what gain was to be made out of it. Most humans would not want to spend their time in hot parking lots flipping tires. A mind numbing activity indeed. Stick is different however because he used to collect the rays for photosynthesis. Thus, stick can only come to the conclusion you have a lack of friends. Whether there are homosexual undertones to this he does not know. One could make that assumption because most of your time in consumed on a bodybuilding forum where you bash "men in thongs". One thing is clear though from your argument hopping and this is that you lack a stable base. Stick almost feels guilty when he attacks you because he senses a bit of hurting in the responses.

chaos

• Getbig V
Stick notices that there is a lack of male companionship in your life and you seek to create this bond by participating in discussion and activities that promote hypermasculinity. You participate in this forum yet flame the whole aspect of men wearing thongs. Stick noticed the videos of you and alex23 all cheering each other on while flipping tires and wondered what gain was to be made out of it. Most humans wouldn't not want to spend their time in hot parking lots flipping tires. A mind numbing activity indeed. Stick is different however because he used to collect the rays for photosynthesis. Thus, stick can only come to the conclusion you have a lack of friends. Whether there are homosexual undertones to this he does not know. One could make that assumption because most of your time in consumed on a bodybuilding forum where you bash "men in thongs". One thing is clear though from your argument hopping and this is that you lack a stable base. Stick almost feels guilty when he attacks you because he senses a bit of hurting in the responses.

You've been ruined. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Stick notices that there is a lack of male companionship in your life and you seek to create this bond by participating in discussion and activities that promote hypermasculinity. You participate in this forum yet flame the whole aspect of men wearing thongs. Stick noticed the videos of you and alex23 all cheering each other on while flipping tires and wondered what gain was to be made out of it. Most humans would not want to spend their time in hot parking lots flipping tires. A mind numbing activity indeed. Stick is different however because he used to collect the rays for photosynthesis. Thus, stick can only come to the conclusion you have a lack of friends. Whether there are homosexual undertones to this he does not know. One could make that assumption because most of your time in consumed on a bodybuilding forum where you bash "men in thongs". One thing is clear though from your argument hopping and this is that you lack a stable base. Stick almost feels guilty when he attacks you because he senses a bit of hurting in the responses.
You need more egg-white hate.