Author Topic: WESTPOINT, Iraq Veteran,Officer kicked out of military for Announcing "I AM GAY"  (Read 8608 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
so you would be in favor of letting me shower and chill in the womens locker room? Problem is its preferential treatment wouldnt you agree?

I don't care. If you read you would see that in the sauna area it was unisex.

None of this shit affects me so I don't care.
I hate the State.

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
so your in favor of males being to go into female locker rooms and shower and change in them? just to be clear

I would love that!  It would give me the chance to fuck some of them and eat their snatch before they take a shower.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I don't care. If you read you would see that in the sauna area it was unisex.

None of this shit affects me so I don't care.
I did read that actually...if the women felt uncomfortable with being ogled by me as they change or shower would you support my right to be there anyway?

Hereford

• Getbig V
There used to be tons of gays in my gym back in Germany. NEver had an effect on anything. Who cares?

There is no such thing as a gay German. All the gays there moved to France long ago.....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

What was this thread about again?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
There is no such thing as a gay German. All the gays there moved to France long ago.....

Hahahahaha!   :)

Hereford

• Getbig V
What was this thread about again?

It's TA's coming out party.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I did read that actually...if the women felt uncomfortable with being ogled by me as they change or shower would you support my right to be there anyway?

Sure. Like I said, arguing about this shit is stupid. No gay guy is going to ram his cock up your arse. It's all chill...
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Sure. Like I said, arguing about this shit is stupid. No gay guy is going to ram his cock up your arse. It's all chill...

I dunno about that...

I heard stories about them Texans.....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
No way... Isn't that ASJs girlfriend?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
thats not the point what so ever, whether or not any sexual interaction takes place is irrelevant. The point is that I would get arrested for going into a womens locker room and watching the shower or change so why not gay men in a mens locker room?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
thats not the point what so ever, whether or not any sexual interaction takes place is irrelevant. The point is that I would get arrested for going into a womens locker room and watching the shower or change so why not gay men in a mens locker room?

You really don't like gay people, I get that. Honestly I don't know where you are coming from. Shit doesn't affect me so I don't care. You have big arms though, that's good.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You really don't like gay people, I get that. Honestly I don't know where you are coming from. Shit doesn't affect me so I don't care. You have big arms though, that's good.
LOL i really dont mind them to be honest ive known a few that were openly gay and honestly liked them they were cool. Its when activist like T.A. ect...try and throw it in your face that i dont like.

LOL thanks bro you look good as well good shoulders and lat width.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

Why are you being so mean to him?  Why not just answer his question?  Here:

I'm actually going over to hang out with a gay friend right now in fact.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

You can get a get sued for sexual harassment by looking too long at a woman chest, why it should be different when a gay man try to ogle at your cock? It's worse! Since you can't do anything about it, you're in the locker room and you need to shower and change your clothes, he's abusing the law.

Might as well send pedophiles to work at kindergardens after they get release from jail  ::) Same shit!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ironically..nobody here will actually have to deal with gays in the military but me. First off its a stupid idea, Don't ask works fine...once they come out of the closet u will have tons of problems. There are enough issues with 19 year old testosterone fueled males in the army as it is.
LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

ok this looks better

I have a lot of experience with Korean food and I am an unapologetic sushi snob

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Every few years someone comes out of the closet and demands attention. They joined knowing what the rule was but somehow everyone's supposed to get all worked up and give a shit.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You can get a get sued for sexual harassment by looking too long at a woman chest, why it should be different when a gay man try to ogle at your cock? It's worse! Since you can't do anything about it, you're in the locker room and you need to shower and change your clothes, he's abusing the law.

Might as well send pedophiles to work at kindergardens after they get release from jail  ::) Same shit!

Sexual harassment has nothing to do with gay issues. It has everything to do with female dominance in society. Pedophiles are not the same as gay people, horrible analogy. The gay issue is just something so irrelevant to my life. I have gay friends, never think about it for a second. More important things in life to think about.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
ok this looks better

I have a lot of experience with Korean food and I am an unapologetic sushi snob

Korean food=better than Japanese.
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Sexual harassment has nothing to do with gay issues. It has everything to do with female dominance in society. Pedophiles are not the same as gay people, horrible analogy. The gay issue is just something so irrelevant to my life. I have gay friends, never think about it for a second. More important things in life to think about.

It's a great example, you don't like it because it's againt your argument.

I'm assuming that you have no idea how closely soldiers are on a daily basis. Having someone that his close physical presence bothers you can severly impact a unit performence.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It's a great example, you don't like it because it's againt your argument.

I'm assuming that you have no idea how closely soldiers are on a daily basis. Having someone that his close physical presence bothers you can severly impact a unit performence.

It's not that I don't like it but that it is irrelevant to my life. I don't care about the issue but think that it doesn't make a difference. The British and French armed forces don't have a policy like this and they work fine, why not in the American armed forces?
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
It's not that I don't like it but that it is irrelevant to my life. I don't care about the issue but think that it doesn't make a difference. The British and French armed forces don't have a policy like this and they work fine, why not in the American armed forces?

I never said it's relevant to my life, I said that it can affect a military unit performence.
I don't know how exactly the French and British implement this so I can't answer you.