Author Topic: Kevin Horton pic: NOT PHOTOSHOPPED. Dorian Yates Untouchable pic, epitome of BB  (Read 18577 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
I don't think his hips are cropped - he is further away from the camera in the left pic. 

Speaking of Dorian, check out these shots.  He is destroying Kevin and Nasser in this back shot...

Dorian beat Kevin only in Back Thickness & calves that is all,  Kevin take all the other body parts + smaller waist line + Condition + Symmetry & hardness  ::)
Corvette Lover

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Dorian beat Kevin only in Back Thickness & calves that is all,  Kevin take all the other body parts + smaller waist line + Condition + Symmetry & hardness  ::)

Dorian beat Kevin in all areas of the judging criteria , keep clinging to who has better parts that doesn't win contests , it's who has the better mandatory pose that really counts.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Dorian beat Kevin in all areas of the judging criteria , keep clinging to who has better parts that doesn't win contests , it's who has the better mandatory pose that really counts.

do you mean that dorian was better than levrone in the FDB even after he tore his left biceps??... no..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
do you mean that dorian was better than levrone in the FDB even after he tore his left biceps??... no..

Ummm yeah and surprise , surprise to find you in yet another Dorian Yates thread  ::) you're beginning to troll as much as Hulkster

I'll explain how Dorian wins the front double biceps pose even with a torn bicep , because.......All Rounds are physique rounds , which means ALL aspects of the judging criteria are looked at in every single pose , so while Kevin can beat Dorian in part(s) of the criteria he doesn't beat him in ALL

judging criteria muscular bulk , density & dryness , balance & proportion , posing & presentation

does Kevin beat Dorian in the front double biceps pose in muscular bulk? NO
does Kevin beat Dorian in the front double biceps pose in density & dryness? NO
does Kevin beat Dorian in the front double biceps pose in balance & proportion? NO , even with the torn biceps . more to balance & proportion than one bicep shorter than the other , like leg length ( Kevin has shorter legs ) torso length ( Kevin has a longish torso ) proportion ( Kevin's calves aren't in proportion with his quads ) forearms in proportion with biceps/triceps ( Kevin's forearms are like his calves )
does Kevin beat Dorian in posing & presentation? NO but he's not as bad as a poser as Ronnie though

learn how contests are judged then you'll grasp why Levrone doesn't beat him in ANY pose

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Ummm yeah and surprise , surprise to find you in yet another Dorian Yates thread  ::) you're beginning to troll as much as Hulkster

I'll explain how Dorian wins the front double biceps pose even with a torn bicep , because.......All Rounds are physique rounds , which means ALL aspects of the judging criteria are looked at in every single pose , so while Kevin can beat Dorian in part(s) of the criteria he doesn't beat him in ALL

judging criteria muscular bulk , density & dryness , balance & proportion , posing & presentation

does Kevin beat Dorian in the front double biceps pose in muscular bulk? NO
does Kevin beat Dorian in the front double biceps pose in density & dryness? NO
does Kevin beat Dorian in the front double biceps pose in balance & proportion? NO , even with the torn biceps . more to balance & proportion than one bicep shorter than the other , like leg length ( Kevin has shorter legs ) torso length ( Kevin has a longish torso ) proportion ( Kevin's calves aren't in proportion with his quads ) forearms in proportion with biceps/triceps ( Kevin's forearms are like his calves )
does Kevin beat Dorian in posing & presentation? NO but he's not as bad as a poser as Ronnie though

learn how contests are judged then you'll grasp why Levrone doesn't beat him in ANY pose

calm down!!.. are you sure kevin didnt beat your man in "any" pose?.. sure you mean the 7 mandatory poses.. you cant mean dorian was better in the MM for example!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
calm down!!.. are you sure kevin didnt beat your man in "any" pose?.. sure you mean the 7 mandatory poses.. you cant mean dorian was better in the MM for example!

You bitch is I don't give you a detailed explanation , you bitch when I do , what does that lead us to believe?  ;) and yes all 8 mandatory poses even the most muscular , Kevin has advantages in that pose for sure but again ALL rounds are physique rounds , so Kevin is still down balance & proportion , density & dryness , and size even in the most muscular pose , Kevin beats Dorian in part(s) of this but not ALL of this and that's how contests are judged

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
You bitch is I don't give you a detailed explanation , you bitch when I do , what does that lead us to believe?  ;) and yes all 8 mandatory poses even the most muscular , Kevin has advantages in that pose for sure but again ALL rounds are physique rounds , so Kevin is still down balance & proportion , density & dryness , and size even in the most muscular pose , Kevin beats Dorian in part(s) of this but not ALL of this and that's how contests are judged

yess i agree with you like when nasser beat dorian at mr. o. 97 in the rear dp with his better hams, shoulders, arms although dorian's back was a little bit better :P

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
yess i agree with you like when nasser beat dorian at mr. o. 97 in the rear dp with his better hams, shoulders, arms although dorian's back was a little bit better :P

Ha ha ha Nasser never beat Dorian in ANY back pose ever.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Ha ha ha Nasser never beat Dorian in ANY back pose ever.

sure i was just using your "parts" theory!! :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
sure i was just using your "parts" theory!! :-\

Lets say he did beat Dorian in 1997 that means what? he beat a career worse Dorian lol that my friend is a hollow victory because at his best Nasser was no where near Dorian and he couldn't close the deal when Dorian was at his worse

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV

Watch this video....Dorian beats Kevin in EVERY pose.  And yes, this is post-bicep tear.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5049884837576382067&ei=ODX1SbXhM53YqAPOoZnYAg&q=mr+olympia+1995

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Watch this video....Dorian beats Kevin in EVERY pose.  And yes, this is post-bicep tear.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5049884837576382067&ei=ODX1SbXhM53YqAPOoZnYAg&q=mr+olympia+1995

man you dont have to send me any link, i already have on my laptop all mr. olympia contests between the 2 guys (except 1996).. i agree that dorian was better at his best (it was not even close) but yes kevin was better in some few poses!!..

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Kev wins in the MM poses, but that's it in 1995.  I was surprised to see that Dorian owns he and Ray in the fdb in 95

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Kev wins in the MM poses, but that's it in 1995.  I was surprised to see that Dorian owns he and Ray in the fdb in 95

for me Kevin looked better in the FDB pose after dorian torn his biceps.. a torn muscle takes a lot from the over all thing.. but yes before he torn his left biceps dorian was better in this pose.. i even made a thread before saying that dorian's biceps were better than kevin's!!..

it goes without saying the nasser beats them clearly in this pose :P