Author Topic: Lipo 6 Black  (Read 19110 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Lipo 6 Black
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »

I think NoXplode is a waste of money wether or not you are using eca/clen or both.

It is simply no more than caffeine, creatine and some arginine.

Here is the coincidence I notice among my circles...

The guys I know who place high at shows, who are recognized and established jakked mofo's, who have national level potential and can actually make a splash on the scene because their physiques are that knarly? I have never ever seen them drink, mix or purchase let alone even mention using NoXplode. Outside of gear we even talk about different supplements and what we want to goof around with. It's usually the same: Different flavor protein powders and different thermos for daytime energy at work or school.

The guys I know who come to the gym with Affliction shirts on, faux hawks, cologne, tribal band tat on their 14'' arms who train chest every Monday night starting out with the flat bench press texting on their Blackberry in between sets who weigh no more than 155lbs standing at 5'10 either have a jug of NoXplode in their gym bag, in their water-bottle or at home.

Coincidence?

- Block!
?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 10:22:26 AM »
I think NoXplode is a waste of money wether or not you are using eca/clen or both.

The guys I know who come to the gym with Affliction shirts on, faux hawks, cologne, tribal band tat on their 14'' arms who train chest every Monday night starting out with the flat bench press texting on their Blackberry in between sets who weigh no more than 155lbs standing at 5'10 either have a jug of NoXplode in their gym bag, in their water-bottle or at home.

- Block!

Ok, good to know.  I figured it was just good for a quick pick me up kind of thing. 

So you have seen me!  But it's more like 205#'s and 10 inch arms lol.  Kidding. 

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 02:10:15 PM »

Here is the coincidence I notice among my circles...

The guys I know who place high at shows, who are recognized and established jakked mofo's, who have national level potential and can actually make a splash on the scene because their physiques are that knarly? I have never ever seen them drink, mix or purchase let alone even mention using NoXplode. Outside of gear we even talk about different supplements and what we want to goof around with. It's usually the same: Different flavor protein powders and different thermos for daytime energy at work or school.

Coincidence?
 - Block!

This is a gem of a post. I'm saving it.

You = a man with common sense or deep understanding of the poser world.
G.M.W: King23's Army

newmom

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »
m-friday I eat about 1200 calories during the day..eat super clean, weekends look out..yes im off everything

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »
i think i might cycle crack or meth.  I hear it's good for weight loss.

Jizzacked

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2009, 08:18:21 AM »
I just started this stuff yesterday.

I took one pill around 5:30pm to gauge my response to it, I am pretty sensitive to stimulants and I don't drink coffee or tea.  I was really regretting it as I laid in bed hours later... laid down at 11pm and didn't get to sleep til about 3:30am.  the mental stimulation lasts a lot longer than the physical response.... I won't be taking it again that late in the day.

took my morning dose about 45 mins ago and I haven't ate yet but my hunger is muted even though I woke up starving. 

I am pleased with what I see from this supp so far.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »
m-friday I eat about 1200 calories during the day..eat super clean, weekends look out..yes im off everything

1200?  Wow.  That's not much at all.  But good for you for having that will power

Rob.

• Getbig IV
  • It's easy being Dr. Kaos!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2009, 01:15:02 PM »
Still on it. Loving it! Messed up one day and took my second dose about 4:45pm.  Went to bed around 10:30 and just laid there awake.  My girl didn't want me to mess with her and couldn't find anything on TV.  Couldn't figure out why I couldn't sleep till bout midnight.  Oh well! Still Love it.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »
Still on it. Loving it! Messed up one day and took my second dose about 4:45pm.  Went to bed around 10:30 and just laid there awake.  My girl didn't want me to mess with her and couldn't find anything on TV.  Couldn't figure out why I couldn't sleep till bout midnight.  Oh well! Still Love it.

that sucks, about your girl i mean.  That's terrible that she leaves you in a time of need.  very insensitive IMO.

;D

newmom

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 03:35:13 AM »
1200?  Wow.  That's not much at all.  But good for you for having that will power

well Im only 5ft 3 and weigh 115 llbs. I have lost 150 little over a year time frame thanks to weight watchers. So i have to stay on track..but look out on weekends. I eat what I want, today I get to carb up in a little while and have spaghetti tonight, got a 10 k in the am

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 04:08:27 PM »
got a 10 k in the am

:o  Freak!  i can run a 10ft. lol

newmom

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2009, 04:11:08 PM »
it sounds worse a 10k is only 6.2 miles..but there are three bitch of hills on this race

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2009, 04:22:26 PM »
it sounds worse a 10k is only 6.2 miles..but there are three bitch of hills on this race

yeah i know, i was starting to run and every half mile i felt like my lungs were gonna blow up lol.  i need to get back into it.

Rob.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »
I HATE to run.  Put me in the gym and all I want to do is lift.  Been making myself do cardio and abs lately.  Well got to do what I got to do. LOL Not up to a 10k yet.  But I will be soon!

newmom

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2009, 04:18:02 AM »
lol Rob, I never thought Id be a runner trust me once I started I was hooked..just did a 7 mile this am...legs little sore because of the hills yesterday but none the less got my run in the morning

Rob.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2009, 09:21:17 AM »
Congrats!  I just found out I have a hook up for the stadium here, so I can run stairs also! See how many times I can do this.  LOL

Jizzacked

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 08:22:50 AM »
I stopped taking this stuff after 3 days... no matter how early in the day I was taking it I was laying in bed until 3:30am every night and getting a lot less sleep than usual.  pretty irritating as I still have practically a full bottle but there is no way I can use this stuff for a couple weeks.  everything else about it was cool but I just can't hang with that much sleep disturbance.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 01:26:57 PM »
I stopped taking this stuff after 3 days... no matter how early in the day I was taking it I was laying in bed until 3:30am every night and getting a lot less sleep than usual.  pretty irritating as I still have practically a full bottle but there is no way I can use this stuff for a couple weeks.  everything else about it was cool but I just can't hang with that much sleep disturbance.

feel free to send it my way!

newmom

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »
wow I didnt have that problem

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 08:01:52 PM »

Instead of taking 3 capsules for a serving, move it down to 2 if it's affecting your sleep. You should also try taking Tryptophan before bed to help you sleep when you're on CNS stimulants and cutting back your calorie intake. LIPO 6 Black (in my opinion) is the strongest "legal" fat burner on the market currently.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2009, 08:08:10 PM »
Instead of taking 3 capsules for a serving, move it down to 2 if it's affecting your sleep. You should also try taking Tryptophan before bed to help you sleep when you're on CNS stimulants and cutting back your calorie intake. LIPO 6 Black (in my opinion) is the strongest "legal" fat burner on the market currently.

freaking fat blocker!  see that i made a funny.

like i said, send it my way if it doesn't help, lol

Jizzacked

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2009, 09:13:41 PM »

tryptophan looks somewhat promising, might be worth giving a shot... thanks for the suggestion

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »
Does anyone know what will actually happen if you take this for more than 8 weeks?? Since it says to cycle 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off.  I think all it will do is become less affective to your system but i could be wrong im not sure.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 02:20:27 PM »
Does anyone know what will actually happen if you take this for more than 8 weeks?? Since it says to cycle 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off.  I think all it will do is become less affective to your system but i could be wrong im not sure.

i'm sure the reason is two fold.  Body will acclimate to the ingrediants. Also, it's good to cycle so that your body can rest

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2009, 04:49:37 PM »
Yeah i was thinkin something like that, Thanx for clarifying.