Author Topic: Lipo 6 Black  (Read 19050 times)

Rob.

• Getbig IV
  • It's easy being Dr. Kaos!!!
Re: Lipo 6 Black
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 09:57:57 AM »
I stopped taking this stuff after 3 days... no matter how early in the day I was taking it I was laying in bed until 3:30am every night and getting a lot less sleep than usual.  pretty irritating as I still have practically a full bottle but there is no way I can use this stuff for a couple weeks.  everything else about it was cool but I just can't hang with that much sleep disturbance.

Are you taking 3 pills twice aday or just once?

Jizzacked

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2009, 09:03:03 PM »
I was taking 6 a day, then I backed it down and was still having issues so I stopped altogether.  As I mentioned I am pretty sensitive to stimulants but the weeks of dieting had me feeling a bit weary and I wanted to give this stuff a shot... just didn't work out.  seems like a good supp, I just can't take the mental stimulation.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2009, 09:07:42 PM »
I was taking 6 a day, then I backed it down and was still having issues so I stopped altogether.  As I mentioned I am pretty sensitive to stimulants but the weeks of dieting had me feeling a bit weary and I wanted to give this stuff a shot... just didn't work out.  seems like a good supp, I just can't take the mental stimulation.

i can't wait to start it.  I generally don't ahve the mental stimulation problems from stuff, even when i took ephedra long time ago.  Are you going to be able to offload it to a friend?  At least recoup some of the money.

Jizzacked

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2009, 08:15:52 AM »
i can't wait to start it.  I generally don't ahve the mental stimulation problems from stuff, even when i took ephedra long time ago.  Are you going to be able to offload it to a friend?  At least recoup some of the money.

I was pumped to start it as well, but I should have known better as I know my body pretty well... it was worth a shot though with all the reports saying that the mental aspect of this particular product isn't as pronounced as others.  I remember when I started lifting way back in high school I used to pop ephedrine tabs like skittles and get great workouts... somewhere along the line its like my chemistry changed and I can't tolerate the stuff as I get older.

I'll probably just give it to someone who would like to use something like this but doesn't have the extra money to be spending on supps in this tough economy.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2009, 09:39:25 AM »
I was pumped to start it as well, but I should have known better as I know my body pretty well... it was worth a shot though with all the reports saying that the mental aspect of this particular product isn't as pronounced as others.  I remember when I started lifting way back in high school I used to pop ephedrine tabs like skittles and get great workouts... somewhere along the line its like my chemistry changed and I can't tolerate the stuff as I get older.

I'll probably just give it to someone who would like to use something like this but doesn't have the extra money to be spending on supps in this tough economy.

Yeah as we get older our tolerances change and that can really suck.  I haven't started anything yet.  Need to shop for food and hopefully my back will feel better by the weekend.  good man.  My address is...  :)

Rob.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2009, 07:31:23 PM »

[/quote]

Well you know, I will be happy to help you and take it off your hands.  ;)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »

Well you know, I will be happy to help you and take it off your hands.  ;)

back off! i asked first lol

Rob.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2009, 03:47:33 PM »
Yeah well it does hurt to try. LOL

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »
I can't argue there lol

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Lipo 6 BLACK-review and anyone tried it?
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »
Seems decent. Made me sweat like never in my life. Any reviews on this stuff?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2009, 06:58:14 AM »
I did eca a long time ago when ephedra was readliy available here.  Great energy rush and it helped me out, but i did it with a regualr aspirin and probably more caffeine than i needed.  It was what was available at the time.  Looking around I did find a place that sells you the stack, but you can find the other stuff easily.

Hey block, what do you thinl about noxplode while on eca/clen.  Too much
?

bwa hahahahahah ahahahahaha ahahaha................. ..yeah.................. ...TOO MUCH...............once you get done with that "stack"................you might put on so much muscle that you lose your aesthetics all-together and look like this.

hahahaaha.............to o much................noxp lode.................hah ahahaha

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2009, 08:14:58 AM »
i havent tried the lipo-6 black yet...........but i did by a bottle of the hi-tech pharma stimurix-es with ephedra.............i gotta say...........as far as a jolt goes, they arent that far behind where the old stackers and yellow subs used to be.........pretty strong.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2009, 05:42:31 PM »
I am considering adding in a bronkaid and some green tea and l-carnitine in about a week once my body has had a little time to adjust to this product. Who has an educated opinion on what I should expect and if it would be worthwhile? Just one bronkaid before morning cardio. The afternoon dose I may not add it. Thoughts?

newmom

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2009, 03:43:57 AM »
ok here is a stupid question. How does bronkaid help. Lipo black is okay but i prefer 50mg of t3 but dont need to take that every cycle. Im getting ready to come off and start a new cycle in 4 weeks do for 2 then start a new cycle a week before my marathon in 10 weeks. I want to try a new cycle, diff stimulants in 4 weeks to see if any better before the marathon..any thoughts

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2009, 08:47:05 AM »
I am considering adding in a bronkaid and some green tea and l-carnitine in about a week once my body has had a little time to adjust to this product. Who has an educated opinion on what I should expect and if it would be worthwhile? Just one bronkaid before morning cardio. The afternoon dose I may not add it. Thoughts?

Probably not a good idea to be adding another stimulant to the mix  :-\
:

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2009, 05:03:16 PM »
ok here is a stupid question. How does bronkaid help. Lipo black is okay but i prefer 50mg of t3 but dont need to take that every cycle. Im getting ready to come off and start a new cycle in 4 weeks do for 2 then start a new cycle a week before my marathon in 10 weeks. I want to try a new cycle, diff stimulants in 4 weeks to see if any better before the marathon..any thoughts

Lipo black kills my cardio capability. I mean I can soldier through, and I think it makes you a little tougher mentally, but it SUCKS for energy. Thats why i was thinking of adding bronkaid. For you personaly i have no experience with endurance type products really. I would say eca for a couple weeks to shed some fat will help, but i really have no idea.

newmom

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2009, 05:06:42 PM »
I really dont need to shed any fat..i did enough after loosing 150 llbs...just gearing up for my marathon in 10 weeks

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2009, 12:28:50 PM »
was using Musclepharm Shred Matrix for a while...good stuff, lots of pills tho

Then found Primatene (Ephedrine) at Walmart and scooped a box up, running the ECA stack and have been seeing great results. Forgot how good or potent this stuff is.

Like Block said, I too use it in the morn 15-20 mins before stepping on the treadmill for a 30-45 minute session........

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2009, 09:19:54 AM »
was using Musclepharm Shred Matrix for a while...good stuff, lots of pills tho

Then found Primatene (Ephedrine) at Walmart and scooped a box up, running the ECA stack and have been seeing great results. Forgot how good or potent this stuff is.

Like Block said, I too use it in the morn 15-20 mins before stepping on the treadmill for a 30-45 minute session........

So is the general consensus that ECA is still the very best? Better than any other OTC out there? Also what can you add to make the stack as good as it can get? ECA with carnitine and ECGC perhaps? There must be some kind of magic combo, maybe an ECA and T3 stack of some kind?

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2009, 02:49:16 AM »
You guys really need to try slim xtreme (i think you can get free samples from anabolic xtreme's website)

super strong stimulant feeling (feels like adderall) and seriously kills my appetite for the whole day - i've never had a product do that except for phentermine

Do Work.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2009, 07:32:54 AM »
hey did you ever try the bronkaid with your lipo 6 black....ive done it youll be ok....i wont tell you its healthy or very safe but ive done it....it made me to jittery if you take the 3 caps then i cut it down to 2 caps of lipo 6 black and 2 caps of bronkaid and it was comparable to legal crystal meth just about...put it to you like this i worked a 14.5 hour shift (industrial construction) got called on my way home to a job in NY it was an emergency shutdown (one of the boilers) and i went home got some clothes and got back in the truck and drove 25 hours to NY slept for about four hours when i got there in my truck and went to work for another 19 hours...the whole drive up i took 3 sets of 2bronkaid and 2 lipo black and the while i was working took another 3 sets and i survived finished the job then rented a hotel room and slept for 17 hours straight without waking....good luck mike

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »
You guys really need to try slim xtreme (i think you can get free samples from anabolic xtreme's website)

super strong stimulant feeling (feels like adderall) and seriously kills my appetite for the whole day - i've never had a product do that except for phentermine

are you serious, does it really feel like adderall................ i was looking for a supplement that felt similar this crug...............Hi-Tech just came out with a supplement called "Adderex" which is supposed to work like adderall??

Purge_WTF

« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2009, 01:49:45 PM »
  Agree on the Slim Xtreme. Great energy and mood. It and Methyl Ripped are my two favorite thermogenics.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2009, 02:12:55 AM »
are you serious, does it really feel like adderall................ i was looking for a supplement that felt similar this crug...............Hi-Tech just came out with a supplement called "Adderex" which is supposed to work like adderall??

Dead serious. I've never had a product this strong. I stopped buying adderall for finals and just used slim xtreme; shit is amazing.

And I was only taking 1 pill a day. A bottle comes with 45 pills for only $30 bucks - It's a really good deal in my opinion.
Do Work.